Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria (8004 Views)

Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing / Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by fyomer: 4:58am On Aug 28, 2011
I pity this religion called ISLAM
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by rhymz(m): 5:30am On Aug 28, 2011
AdeizaSama:

Lol, you just proving my point man. It's important to us that you don't try to draw his image; but it's not important to you that you do. Nobody worships prophet Muhammad, we worship God. Same thing as saying "bleep the Jesus you think died in the cross, why can't he come and defend himself". Everyone has their faith, to some people they have faith in their family. If you attack a persons faith (especially when you don't need to), you're really just looking for trouble. Look at you spouting such a hateful essay, and yet call others barbarians.

And if you were listening, you'd know I don't support killing, period. Just like there are ignorant people like you, there are also ignorant muslims who will use Islam to kill any opportunity they see. You love to give them the opportunity; they love to kill. You guys are right for each other. Enjoy wink
you are such a slowpoke for even bringing the argument to this level, you sound like one of those half educated religioud bigots that make statements thet hardly understand the enormity of it.
So because some non-muslims in a far away country caricatured Mohammed, it is justified for Christians and churches to be maimed, killed and destroyed?
This is exactly what is wrong with Islam, their definition of redress is violence, even the most educated Imam resorts to threat when others disagree with them.
It is common knowledge that there are ambiguous portions of your Koran that indirectly encvourages faithfuls to take up arms against non-believers or "infidel" as they like to term it. Only Islam will turn a perfectly rational gentle person to a religuos extremist to the point of killing others.
I keep asking, with all the violence that these muslim extremists and islamic sects keep visiting on others, how many times have your Imams, Emirs, sheiks, alfa and mallams come out to openly criticize or condemn their actions, or even bring out programs to de-sensitize these very vulnerable muslim youngstars from indulging in violence.
Instead, what we see from them is pindrop silence, tacit support or many times stupid excuses for them like you are trying to do.
Muslims are in the habit of making silly excuses for the bigots in their mix that is why they have continued to be brazen. Whether any muslim likes to read this or not, it is a common fact that there is something inherently violent about islamic ideology and that is where lies the problem. Its claim to peace is at best a Placebo to the undiscerning minds. Look around the world, no other faithfuls use religion as an excuse to cause havoc than muslims. on't need to), you're really just looking for trouble. Look at you spouting such a hateful essay, and yet call others barbarians.

And if you were listening, you'd know I don't support killing, period. Just like there are ignorant people like you, there are also ignorant muslims who will use Islam to kill any opportunity they see. You love to give them the opportunity; they love to kill. You guys are right for each other. Enjoy wink
[quote][/quote] you are such a slowpoke for even bringing the argument to this level, you sound like one of those half educated religioud bigots that make statements thet hardly understand the enormity of it.
So because some non-muslims in a far away country caricatured Mohammed, it is justified for Christians and churches to be maimed, killed and destroyed?
This is exactly what is wrong with Islam, their definition of redress is violence, even the most educated Imam resorts to threat when others disagree with them.
It is common knowledge that there are ambiguous portions of your Koran that indirectly encvourages faithfuls to take up arms against non-believers or "infidel" as they like to term it. Only Islam will turn a perfectly rational gentle person to a religuos extremist to the point of killing others.
I keep asking, with all the violence that these muslim extremists and islamic sects keep visiting on others, how many times have your Imams, Emirs, sheiks, alfa and mallams come out to openly criticize or condemn their actions, or even bring out programs to de-sensitize these very vulnerable muslim youngstars from indulging in violence.
Instead, what we see from them is pindrop silence, tacit support or many times stupid excuses for them like you are trying to do.
Muslims are in the habit of making silly excuses for the bigots in their mix that is why they have continued to be brazen. Whether any muslim likes to read this or not, it is a common fact that there is something inherently violent about islamic ideology and that is where lies the problem. Its claim to peace is at best a Placebo to the undiscerning minds. Look around the world, no other faithfuls use religion as an excuse to cause havoc than muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2011
I guess they got their inspiration from their holy book.
?! uhm, see the real terrorism, bloodsuckin, backwardness, "peace" and "love" even cannibalism they teach in your doomed mosque below

[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords."  "That is enough," he replied. Luke 22:36,38
"Slay utterly old and young, both maids and little children, and women, " (Ezekiel 9:6)
2 Kings 2:23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 2 Kings 2:24
He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD . Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
Hosea 13:16 - The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."“Wail, for the day of the LORD is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.” “Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished. Their bows will strike down the young men; they will have no mercy on infants nor will they look with compassion on children.” (Isaiah 13)
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by ceasyc(f): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2011
@topic- if true then good good. imagine their bloody shyty shyt 4 an excuse 4 wot d bombers did

MAIDUGUR I -THE Yusifiyya movement popularly known as Boko Haram, Saturday, said that the reasons why they attacked the United Nations building in Abuja is because United States and the UN were supporting the Federal government of Nigeria in persecuting Muslims all over the country.

they considered the United States , the UN and the Nigeria government as a common enemy and such they would continue to attack them because they are infringing on the right of the muslims.

Abu Kakah accused the federal government of insincerity in dialoguing with them saying the only condition they can accept to dialogue with the federal government is unconditional release of all their members whom he said are in prisons all over the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

dis is bull4kingshit. MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM, RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION, DIS & DAT. hisssss. excuses 4 taking innocent lives = boo hoo. hope dem b suicide bombers as well who blow dem 4king sef up too = DEY REALLY SHUD! wot next? bomb buses, planes, etc = SCARY SHYT!

dem bombers shud b very easy to catch + persecute & b given capital punishment 4 their crimes, abi no b 9ja? if d president/authorities want it so, it wud b very easyyyyyy to apprehend dem bloody nutters. developed countries spends loadz of money to apprehend such pple in their country + outside their country. 9ja get loadz of money too but dem 2 busy putting loadz of money in their own pockets or personal Accounts or spending it on material/unnecessary things

Wat was osama bin laden + other bombers excuses or 4king reasons 4 their atrocities? Smh. after d bombing in d UK, for more than a month, everybody was a suspect in my eyes especially d ones with backpacks, i was so jumpy all d time wen i get on d buses or tube & i wasn't even on any of d blown up trains or bus.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL D BASTARD, OH NO I MEANT HUMANS D DEVIL + BASTARDS! Dem bombers SHUD blow themselves + their own family up and make d world a better/fairly better place to live WITHOUT DEM PSYCHOS. DAT is my bloody opinion so 4k Dem 4Kers + who disagrees
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Builder: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2011
First thing first, whoever wrote this article should be sacked immediately, FBI have no dealings coming to nigeria cos thats not their job, The FBI is primarily a

law enforcement agency, collecting intelligence related to domestic security and performing crime investigation.

Its only a fool that will make this look like it a muslim or religious issue, this shyte is a nigerian problem that needs urgent action but its just a shame our

president is such a wimp, when MEND and MOSOP were busy carrying out their activities nobody came out acccusing them of been christians.This is a nigerian

problem and the soooner some dump ars.ehole nigerians realise that the better it would be in moving forward.

With the terrorist organisation (FBI,CIA etc) of the USA storming Nigeria, i see evil things happening, cos everything America does on a foreign land always

results to destruction, exploitation and enslavement, using a terrorist organisation to fight another terrorist organisation surely is a no-brainer, thank to that

idi.otic GEJ

Nigeria dont need to terriorist organisation ( fbi, Cia) to help solve our domestic issues, what we need is a strong, capable and able leadership which

unfortunately we dont have. Its sad, The activities of BH,the incompetence of our leaders,the very fraudulent foundation of our country and our own

foolishness will all together lead us to doom
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2011
morufoye:

@kenezi you are deaf, dumb, blind and a cheap liar. if you have really read the Qur'an you would not say that. have you 4gotten your christian brother Adolf Hitler that killed 6 million jews? why didn't we the muslims claim he got it from the Bible? Because we read the Bible. Oh, you wouldn't know because you are an illiterate and ignorant fool.

again what about your christian brother in Terrorism George Bush that brought about killing of over 500, 000 women and children in Iraq? we know he is not a true christian because we are not ignorant. how many lives of innocent citizens of Libya have been lost due to the action of the rebels sponsored by your brothers? you would not know because you are a looser.

SEE THE TYPICAL MUSLIM REACTION ABOVE! Hes busy mentioning Iraq and Libya. Wetin concern you with Iraq and Libya? Do you know what that man gaddaffi used to do to nigerians and other black nationals? do you know how much arabs despise black people(recent case is Sudan that just split into north and south)? dont you know the hostility the northerners have for southerners stems from these arab hatred for blacks AND the fact that we black southerners HAVE all the oil and they got nothing?

Why are you talking about George Bush, a man even his own father agreed he was a dunce! Abeg talk something else.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by kurus: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by daveprint: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2011
Time is comin when 9ja muslims will look 4 a place 2 run 2 and dere will non. What is our leadas doin? To me Top muslim poticians are behind Boko HaranTime is comin when 9ja muslims will look 4 a place 2 run 2 and dere will non. What is our leadas doin? To me Top muslim poticians are behind Boko Haran
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by fyomer: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Dear GOD why did you allow this man called muhammed to ever surface,see what he is doing to your world
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by fyomer: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2011

@kenezi you are deaf, dumb, blind and a cheap liar. if you have really read the Qur'an you would not say that. have you 4gotten your christian brother Adolf Hitler that killed 6 million jews? why didn't we the muslims claim he got it from the Bible? Because we read the Bible. Oh, you wouldn't know because you are an illiterate and ignorant fool.

again what about your christian brother in Terrorism George Bush that brought about killing of over 500, 000 women and children in Iraq? we know he is not a true christian because we are not ignorant. how many lives of innocent citizens of Libya have been lost due to the action of the rebels sponsored by your brothers? you would not know because you are a looser.

Pls think  before you open your mouth,what has Hitler got to do with this?
Are "OUR BROTHERS" also sponsoring Syria,Yemen,Baharain,tunisia,Egypt etc,you should be happy they intervaned because Gadaffi is ready to kill any Libyan that stands his way,and mind you reasonable people cannot sit and watch,i just wish OUR BROTHERS will fold their hand and watch Syria,which they somehow did,(and you all are grumbling )why is SAUDI ARABIA and few arab countries coming out to talk?(ans)cause they they have waited long enough for "OUR BROTHERS" TO REACT"but pity "OUR BROTHERS"hands are filled up with your problems.
So why dont you call black "black" instead of looking for a way to justify DEVIL.
MIND YOURSELF OOOOO.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by sweetguy10(m): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2011
MOHAMMED , that idiotic fanatic with his long smelly dirty beards is nothing but the biggest retard of the highest order . Slept with a 9 year old , duped an older rich woman so he could lick her Womanliness , inculcated violence into the dumb head of his followers , started the useless holy war that will never let the world know ₪☺ peace . The only solution is that CAN should declare a holy war , christians should burn mosques , kill those bloody ,god-forsaken , smelly bearded muslim . MOHAMMED is rotting in hell coupled with a short red faced dread lock wearing demon whipping his sadistic body , may all the souls that have died in their useless holy war haunt the souls of all muslims , may they all be besieged by big small pox as big as the size of my grandma's puff puff , awon oloshi jati jati . Wish popsy had not hidden his .37 I would secretly shoot them one by one .BASTARDS !D is rotting in hell coupled with a short red faced dread lock wearing demon whipping his sadistic body , may all the souls that have died in their useless holy war haunt the souls of all muslims , may they all be besieged by big small pox as big as the size of my grandma's puff puff , awon oloshi jati jati . Wish popsy had not hidden his .37 I would secretly shoot them one by one .BASTARDS
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2011
@sweetguy10
you are nothing but an embodiment of ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by harakiri(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
sweetguy10:

MOHAMMED , that idiotic fanatic with his long smelly dirty beards is nothing but the biggest slowpoke of the highest order . Slept with a 9 year old , duped an older rich woman so he could lick her bleep , inculcated violence into the dumb head of his followers , started the useless holy war that will never let the world know ₪☺ peace . The only solution is that CAN should declare a holy war , christians should burn mosques , kill those bloody ,god-forsaken , smelly bearded muslim . MOHAMMED is rotting in hell coupled with a short red faced dread lock wearing demon whipping his sadistic body , may all the souls that have died in their useless holy war haunt the souls of all muslims , may they all be besieged by big small pox as big as the size of my grandma's puff puff , awon oloshi jati jati . Wish popsy had not hidden his .37 I would secretly shoot them one by one .BASTARDS !D is rotting in hell coupled with a short red faced dread lock wearing demon whipping his sadistic body , may all the souls that have died in their useless holy war haunt the souls of all muslims , may they all be besieged by big small pox as big as the size of my grandma's puff puff , awon oloshi jati jati . Wish popsy had not hidden his .37 I would secretly shoot them one by one .BASTARDS

Wow! All this negative comments coming from someone who goes for Sunday-Sunday brainwashing sessions and thinks he's a better person. The fruits of religion in living color. As much as i detest and don't condone the actions of the Boko Haram extremists, you people need to think deep and look into where the source of all these problems are coming from. If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that all the senseless violence skyrocketed after GEJ was declared winner of the presidential elections. What does that tell you? Do i have to spell it out to you? The Northern elite have been in power for too long to the extent they feel it's their "birthright". They are the ones sponsoring these Islamic fanatics and manipulating their feeble insecure minds that this is a Jihad issue meanwhile, the true purpose is politics and all they are interested in is returning back into the game so they can loot their own share of billions. It's all POLITICS and nothing short of that. Think about it. . .First it was sharia law, then boko haram and recently, it's Islamic banking! It doesn't take much to piece the puzzle together. If GEJ appears slow in taking drastic action, it's definitely because he knows who the real perpetrators are. They say Sharia law demands that a thief must either be decapitated and yet, the big thieves who have impoverished them are living comfortably IN NIGERIA, calling the shots as "elder statesmen" and nothing is done to them rather they are worshiped as gods!

It's all a plot to make GEJ's rule tainted with violence and ungovernable. Solution? A sovereign conference where all stake holders of this geopolitical joke called Nigeria can come together by a round table and state their terms in remaining one country. Anything short of that, we are merely deceiving ourselves. This country is heading towards total chaos and anarchy and as things are going, the prediction that Nigeria might disintegrate before 2015 might come true at this rate.

Furthermore, before you start pointing accusing fingers at Moslems, please go through your bible (especially the old testament) and you'll see numerous accounts where the Christian god instructed "his people" to go out and kill every man,woman and child of the "gentiles" and burn their cities to the ground. So much for "morality". How about Jonathan and David who were gays? How about Lot who slept with his two daughters and impregnated them? I don't wanna go on and on but you have no right to take the moral high ground. How did Christianity spread in the first place? Was it not through bloody Crusades that took the lives of innocent millions? Was Christianity brought to Africa "peacefully"? If not for the slave traders, would you be a Christian today? Please, make an effort to think before you talk.

Before the deluded folks assume I'm religious, I'M NOT!

Nuff said! ! !
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by sweetguy10(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
harakiri:

Wow! All this negative comments coming from someone who goes for Sunday-Sunday brainwashing sessions and thinks he's a better person. The fruits of religion in living color. As much as i detest and don't condone the actions of the Boko Haram extremists, you people need to think deep and look into where the source of all these problems are coming from. If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that all the senseless violence skyrocketed after GEJ was declared winner of the presidential elections. What does that tell you? Do i have to spell it out to you? The Northern elite have been in power for too long to the extent they feel it's their "birthright". They are the ones sponsoring these Islamic fanatics and manipulating their feeble insecure minds that this is a Jihad issue meanwhile, the true purpose is politics and all they are interested in is returning back into the game so they can loot their own share of billions. It's all POLITICS and nothing short of that. Think about it. . .First it was sharia law, then boko haram and recently, it's Islamic banking! It doesn't take much to piece the puzzle together. If GEJ appears slow in taking drastic action, it's definitely because he knows who the real perpetrators are. They say Sharia law demands that a thief must either be decapitated and yet, the big thieves who have impoverished them are living comfortably IN NIGERIA, calling the shots as "elder statesmen" and nothing is done to them rather they are worshiped as gods!

It's all a plot to make GEJ's rule tainted with violence and ungovernable. Solution? A sovereign conference where all stake holders of this geopolitical joke called Nigeria can come together by a round table and state their terms in remaining one country. Anything short of that, we are merely deceiving ourselves. This country is heading towards total chaos and anarchy and as things are going, the prediction that Nigeria might disintegrate before 2015 might come true at this rate.

Furthermore, before you start pointing accusing fingers at Moslems, please go through your bible (especially the old testament) and you'll see numerous accounts where the Christian god instructed "his people" to go out and kill every man,woman and child of the "gentiles" and burn their cities to the ground. So much for "morality". How about Jonathan and David who were man-loving-men? How about Lot who slept with his two daughters and impregnated them? I don't wanna go on and on but you have no right to take the moral high ground. How did Christianity spread in the first place? Was it not through bloody Crusades that took the lives of innocent millions? Was Christianity brought to Africa "peacefully"? If not for the slave traders, would you be a Christian today? Please, make an effort to think before you talk.

Before the deluded folks assume I'm religious, I'M NOT!

Nuff said! ! !

And where in my quote did I write that I'm the extremely religious type ? Hell yeah if going to church , praying to God(though unseen) ,living my life is what you call brainwashing then you are either an idiotic holier-than-thou buffoon or a waste of semen+egg . Muslims/islam has been the major perpetrator of evils that has befell the world from time immemorial and they will continue if not stopped . Is this not a public forum ? And everybody has the rights to express how he/she feels so why rave about my post ? If it hurts you end U̶̲̥̅̊я sadistic life by doing PHCN a favour- hug a transformer . Yeah there are instances in the old testament where immoral things were committed by 'men of God' but do christians in anyway act according to that passage of ' go into the cities and burn whatever fcking gentiles' ? Start by listing 10 NOTABLE JIHAD-LIKE horrors done by a christian group or individual and I'll list 20 JIHAD ORIENTED EVILS done by the ever useless muslims . Everything is caused by that ugly child abuser , con ugly sister bleeper MOHAMMED. Simple
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
Anybody who believes this bombing is part of a "conspiracy " of any sort either is a stone-wall fo.ol or didnt have good elementary education.
John Campbell,former US Ambassador to Nigeria,opened the eyes of the world to Boko Haram as early as 2004.He has since been blacklisted by our myopic government in the light of his revelation in his book published that same year by government refusing him an entry visa into Nigeria.
The bombings on Police HQ and UN Building have every trace to Al-Qaeda and their operations.yet folks are telling us to read books that have no bearing in the world at the present time.
This is flat-out Islamic fundamentalism/insurgency,yet mooo-ronic and over-exposed dullards are trying hard to appear intelligent by quoting unnecessary books.
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by sweetguy10(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
StarBoard:

Anybody who believes this bombing is part of a "conspiracy " of any sort either is a stone-wall fo.ol or didnt have good elementary education.
John Campbell,former US Ambassador to Nigeria,opened the eyes of the world to Boko Haram as early as 2004.He has since been blacklisted by our myopic government in the light of his revelation in his book published that same year by government refusing him an entry visa into Nigeria.
The bombings on Police HQ and UN Building have every trace to Al-Qaeda and their operations.yet folks are telling us to read books that have no bearing in the world at the present time.
This is flat-out Islamic fundamentalism/insurgency,yet mooo-ronic and over-exposed dullards are trying hard to appear intelligent by quoting unnecessary books.
SHAKING MY HEAD

Hahahhahahahahahhaahha over exposed dullards they truly are , the thing tire me ooo , conspiracy theorists of different kinds and calibre , imagine another one claiming its GEJ's political enemies . What keeps getting me amazed is they'll quote and unquote , throw tantrums to get their idiotic points across . Nairaland I hail thee !!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by sweetguy10(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
Apart from the oil issue of what importance will taking over Nigeria be to the USA ? If they truly want to do that don't you think they would have done that since ? Someone said that it's because of Gadaffi's predicament , I laugh in afghanistan .How will Gadaffi have stopped the USA from taking over Nigeria if he's in power ? The same Gadaffi that's an enemy to Nigeria ? These people won't cease to make my day , as if the USA are not in charge already . The boko haram , almajiris, al-qaeda , whatever shit is nothing but the teachings of islam , so much for the religion of peace and yet some maggot brained dumb sons of an 1diot will claim otherwise . Some people reason things from their a55 . SHAKING MY HEAD yet some maggot brained dumb sons of an 1diot will claim otherwise . Some people reason things from their a55 . SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by sheriffman(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2011
They have been here before on some cases but couldnt come up with much cos the scene has already been muddled and unfit for any serious investigation.Aside this I believe the GEJ govt is incapable of running this country come 2015 we will only be 4 years back in everything cos this is a govt with a crisis management approach not a crisis avoidance one.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by bakasi4: 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2011
muzzz, lim go go go gooooo, i say go Islamic states of Nigeria go go go we told you to go since 1990, go go Islamic law and Islamic bank Islamic state go go go , you Islamic state of Northern Nigeria ,and we the Christian state of southern Nigeria bagas, !!!!! , go enough of this illiterates and literates couplings of Britain! no alcohol, no hotels ,if u still amputate legs or hands goooo. kill so that Allah can give you 10 virgin wives in haven goo now, Southern Nigeria is ashamed of you join your Arab leagues of nations and develop along Al qaeda goo go, please leave southern Nigeria, the peace loving people of Nigeria along.
we took war/peace to Sierra Leon and Liberia restor peace and invited the UN and US, installed democracy . we will do it here at home with you with or without any foreign powers bastards, !!!!!!!. try us again . this time nations will roll.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by martinosi: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
What connection has the FBI with the UN, What a Joke,
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by martinosi: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
sheriffman:

They have been here before on some cases but couldnt come up with much cos the scene has already been muddled and unfit for any serious investigation.Aside this I believe the GEJ govt is incapable of running this country come 2015 we will only be 4 years back in everything cos this is a govt with a crisis management approach not a crisis avoidance one.

And its the FBI that will solve the problem, Lawwd have mecry, Nigerians need to wake up,
i guess u have watched too many hollywood movies
or it becos you dont live in the states and undertstand the "stigma" which is the
15 American Intelligence agencies
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by martinosi: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
StarBoard:

SHAKING MY HEAD

I guess the fo.ol must be you, when have you known Northerners to hide and kills people in the north
in Nigeria, look at the recent election 2011. Did not the Northeners run riot and kill Non-Northeners freely
in the open light of day.
, Dont be a dullard. When Boko Horam was hot and active in mid 2005 to 2009
were they bombing buildings? Are not most if not all the far north states in the Pocket Politically
of Islamic leaders? Are they not practicing their sharia law among themselves?
you need to wake up and smell the coffe dude!

BTW , if you listen and believe people like John Campbell you need your head examined,
That like believing a smooth talking liar like Tony Blair, and his sound-alike that now occupies the white house!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by deadie(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hope they brought some drones along.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by martinosi: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
deadie:

Hope they brought some drones along.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are a FO.OL for uttering that statement, u need ur head examined, cant understand
sometimes why Nigerians play like infantiles with every issue,

What an Air-head u r!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by deadie(m): 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
martinosi:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are a FO.OL for uttering that statement, u need your head examined, cant understand
sometimes why Nigerians play like infantiles with every issue,

What an Air-head u r!!!

Oh, you are afraid for your brothers? Filthy ISLAMIC terrorists. By the way, I still hope they brought drones to wipe you and your folks out.
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by AdeizaSama(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2011
You guys are talking too much. Enough behind the keyboard cat and mouse bickering. If you all feel so strongly about this, go and do something about it. If you ain't part of the solution, well. . . .
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by tikinclock: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2011
@airdig, Let me explain the passages you quoted to you. the one about jesus was him warning his disciples to try and protect themselves cos people would want to hurt them. Can 2 swords protect 12 disciples and their master? THINK(its not banned yet, even under sharia). Tell me, how will they share 2 swords if Jesus was really preaching violence?

New Living Translation (©2007)
Do you think I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I have come to divide people against each other! Luke 12:51

International Standard Version (©2008)
"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword! Matthew 10:34

These people are helping to fulfill the words of Jesus.
Somebody say AMEN!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by software(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
Where were they before? i hope they can tell GEJ the Truth, they should tell him to take care of his house
Re: Boko Haram Attack On UN House: FBI Agents Storm Nigeria by itismd(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
A few things we must note:
1. A suicide bomber is an expendable weapon. It is the motive of the
person that recruits him and uses him that you must look at.
2. Religions, including Christianity, are used by men to achieve their
aims. Islam is used for domination and political aggrandisement.
Christianity has become a major business enterprise.
3. Those who commit evil in the name of any religion are far from the
truth about that religion. They also do not care who is affected by
their actions. Explain suicide bombers in a mosque. Is the bomber not
Muslim?
What is unfolding is a slow but scary attempt at global domination
using the platform of Islam. Boko Haram uses tactics learnt from
WEstern Education. In real terms the name is a contradiction of what
it is doing. Why don't they fight with bows and arrows?
Global terrorism has no friends - Christian, Muslim or animist. We are
all targets. The only way to stop them is for them to stop with
bullets. Nothing else will do. Otherwise, the US would have tried to
capture Bin Laden. You cannot cure a cancer with aspirins.

Kendo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workers Shut Ogun Assembly, Begin Indefinite Strike Over Financial Autonomy / Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector / Ooni Of Ife Lauds Gov. Otti's Competence, Capacity As Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.