Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? (2189 Views)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Streetmovement(m): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Well as a woman you choose how you want to be treated by choosing your life partner. Therefore choose carefully.

If the man wants to only provide and not help with other things, then yes he should be the solely provided while the woman looks after the home and children.

I pity women that take up the 50 50 rules when it comes to relationships. God forbid bad things for what? Unnecessary stress. And subconsciously the man will resent you for emasculating him.

If we follow the divine order there will be no problem. The man is the leader of the home
The
Man should provide and protect, the woman should bring peace to the man and follow his lead and be submissive.

But all these Westerners have fooled women into believing what a man can do a woman can do it.
This is the result now y’all over working yourselves trying to prove heck you can do the 50 50
rule or even do more than a man.

What a man can do a woman can not do it, what a woman can do a man can not do
It.

It is not natural for a woman to be the provider of the home or even do 50 50 with a man. That is why when ever you see a woman who’s providing, she’s doing it with a heavy resent and bitterness towards her partner. She will complain to no end.

Because this is unnatural. She’s stepping in an unnatural role.

To answer the question to the thread I don’t know I haven’t dealt with men like these I refuse to deal with them. I invest in myself and I ain’t choosing no struggle love. There’s nothing at the end of the tunnel for nothingness.

Heck forgot just Nigerians women many African women are struggling because of this because they are not seeking out the best mates many just want to be married for the sake of been marriage forsaking all other.

Men Seek out beautiful women, women with good characters and woman that would make
Good mothers as partners.

Nothing wrong with women seeking out true providers, protecters, and leaders as partners either.

White women have been taught this since. While most of our women continue to suffer in these struggles loves and not even getting the appropriation and love they truly deserve.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Thank you my sister, you've spoken like a true woman cool

Let the rest keep playing games with real life situations and expecting the unexpected, I'll keep laughing in swahili grin
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Passpands: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Well as a woman you choose how you want to be treated by choosing your life partner. Therefore choose carefully.

If the man wants to only provide and not help with other things, then yes he should be the solely provided while the woman looks after the home and children.

I pity women that take up the 50 50 rules when it comes to relationships. God forbid bad things for what? Unnecessary stress. And subconsciously the man will resent you for emasculating him.

If we follow the divine order there will be no problem. The man is the leader of the home
The
Man should provide and protect, the woman should bring peace to the man and follow his lead and be submissive.

But all these Westerners have fooled women into believing what a man can do a woman can do it.
This is the result now y’all over working yourselves trying to prove heck you can do the 50 50

It.

It is not natural for a woman to be the provider of the home or even do 50 50 with a man. That is why when ever you see a woman who’s providing, she’s doing it with a heavy resent and bitterness towards her partner. She will complain to no end.

To answer the question to the thread I don’t know I haven’t dealt with men like these I refuse to deal with them. I invest in myself and I ain’t choosing no struggle love. There’s nothing at the end of the tunnel for nothingness.

Heck forgot just Nigerians women many African women are struggling because of this because they are not seeking out the best mates many just want to be married for the sake of been marriage forsaking all other.

Men Seek out beautiful women, women with good characters and woman that would make

Nothing wrong with women seeking out true providers, protecters, and leaders as partners either.

White women have been taught this since. While most of our women continue to suffer in these struggles loves and not even getting the appropriation and love they truly deserve.

Lol, white women are more bitter than our women

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by techWriter1: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Front talon and funds
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Jeon(f): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nhemzie17:

I find this funny. You can easily spew this online while you call guys to beg for urgent 5k offline. Or can you boldly claim you have never billed a male gender this year?
I have not beg a man 10 Naira to buy pure water
I have never been in relationship with ur gender..
so what can you tell me!

You Men are nothing in the sight of some women.
The more I mature the more I understand why men said "when a woman makes money she need no man"

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by imagrg(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Siofra, Siofra, Siofra!

How many times did I call you?

Stop beating men with horse-whip because your irresponsible boyfriend broke your fragile heart.

Apart from money, I can yash your kpekus pretty good not the dirty mouth-action you once told me your boyfriend gave your stinking kpekus. grin
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Blunttruth: 4:51am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:
I've observed the families around me and my family and this is what I've noticed.

The average Nigerian woman around me brings half of her salary, cooks for the family, cleans the home, manages the home and takes care of the kids. Sometimes she may get help from her relative who stays with them or her husband's relative to manage the house but usually she does everything herself. The man never helps, he only pays the bills.

In my house, my mom uses half of her salary to buy toiletries, buy things for us the children (like tech gadgets and lots of other miscellaneous items) and sometimes to cook while managing the home and working full-time outside the house.
My dad does not help with house chores, he only pays the bills, buys food stuff and occasionally buys miscellaneous items for the home.

I live in an academic environment where "housewives" are practically non-existent. The women work outside the home as much as the men and still run their homes. So how my home is run, is basically how the hundreds of homes around us are run too.

From what I wrote up there, it's clear that what both genders are contributing to the family is not 50-50. The woman brings 80 and the man brings 20.

My conclusion is that women bring more to the table in modern Nigerian homes than men do.

So, what exactly do Nigerian men bring to the table apart from money?
What else do they have to offer. It's obvious that marriages in Nigeria favours men more than women.
Nigerian men just want to eat their cake and have it.
You are very correct. Where I live, I am opprtuned to have both working class families and businesses people. The women are the ones doing the most. In my area in particular,there's a particular group of NFAs. A bunch of useless mem , whom I have encountered,most are married, few are not. They do absolutely nothing. Their wives cloth and feed them , and als take care of the kids. I get alarmed when I see men here saying all sorts. Women are really trying I must say.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Creativity22: 5:29am On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

Based on ur qualification levels and the days you have spend with them.
Some schools starts with 8 thousand[ waec /neco level ] and keep on increasing the salary as the terms goes on .
And she is able to do all these things with her salary ? Anyway the fact remains that for most homes(90%), 80% of the financial burden is done by men. That is an undisputed fact

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Jeon(f): 5:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Creativity22:

And she is able to do all these things with her salary ? Anyway the fact remains that for most homes(90%), 80% of the financial burden is done by men. That is an undisputed fact
She gets help from her family.
90 % if so poverty won't be on increase.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by efficiencie(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:
I've observed the families around me and my family and this is what I've noticed.

The average Nigerian woman around me brings half of her salary, cooks for the family, cleans the home, manages the home and takes care of the kids. Sometimes she may get help from her relative who stays with them or her husband's relative to manage the house but usually she does everything herself. The man never helps, he only pays the bills.

In my house, my mom uses half of her salary to buy toiletries, buy things for us the children (like tech gadgets and lots of other miscellaneous items) and sometimes to cook while managing the home and working full-time outside the house.
My dad does not help with house chores, he only pays the bills, buys food stuff and occasionally buys miscellaneous items for the home.

I live in an academic environment where "housewives" are practically non-existent. The women work outside the home as much as the men and still run their homes. So how my home is run, is basically how the hundreds of homes around us are run too.

From what I wrote up there, it's clear that what both genders are contributing to the family is not 50-50. The woman brings 80 and the man brings 20.

My conclusion is that women bring more to the table in modern Nigerian homes than men do.

What else do they have to offer. It's obvious that marriages in Nigeria favours men more than women.

Your post is indirectly indicting the sanity of most women or the ones you know. If indeed the women around you, and those you know, bring about 80% to the marriage while men bring about 20% to the marriage then it means majority of women you know are too stupid to know what is good for them or are masochists who willingly give themselves to a life of needless suffering. So in summary you are saying women are either stupid or enjoy the pain, which is it?

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by oluwatoyosi8755: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2022
Cheating,heartbreaks,infection,disease,and so many other bad things .Cheating,heartbreaks,infection,disease,and so many other bad things ....
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Lemos14: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Then dont take the money now shuu?
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Smile4me01(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2022
If you remain single as a woman you will understand what Man bring to the family apart from money, it's just a matter of reasoning the value of a man will reveal to you
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by gfon(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Personally, I bring money to the table, Money answereth all things, Infact Every MAN brings money to the table. As a MAN we hustle everyday to show ourselves approved. That's why the full meaning of MAN is..
M - Morning
A - Afternoon
N - Night

This is reason I hustle everyday as a real MAN just to live an expensive life & to impress myself and NOT some useless Nigerian bitches.

A man also comes to the table with expectations of long term plans capable of achieving long term goals.

All what siofra wrote up there about her gender are lame points. A woman's most bargaining power on the table is her pussy. She mounts her pussy on the table, lay on her back and spread the legs. The pussy is the trump card she throws on the table.

Till I die, I will always see Nigerian girls as a sex object.
Bro you rightly finished it. You a real niggar. I for like PM you if you allow though. One Love.
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by VawulenceProMax: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Bitch nothing nothing and nothing
. Go and work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by VawulenceProMax: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Personally, I bring money to the table, Money answereth all things, Infact Every MAN brings money to the table. As a MAN we hustle everyday to show ourselves approved. That's why the full meaning of MAN is..
M - Morning
A - Afternoon
N - Night

This is reason I hustle everyday as a real MAN just to live an expensive life & to impress myself and NOT some useless Nigerian bitches.

A man also comes to the table with expectations of long term plans capable of achieving long term goals.

All what siofra wrote up there about her gender are lame points. A woman's most bargaining power on the table is her pussy. She mounts her pussy on the table, lay on her back and spread the legs. The pussy is the trump card she throws on the table.

Till I die, I will always see Nigerian girls as a sex object.
you owe that entitled hoe no explanation
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Lastborn55(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2022
This post is a true example of when a child talks, u will know.
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by benqo01(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Lol u women can't do without a man money, probably that why women crave for rich men cos without money most of you women will go hungry if the men don't spend on you.
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Truvelisback(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Ur points doesn't hold water. 99% of women in Nigeria and in the world marries men because of their Money. Marriage favours women more than it favours men. It is only a man that can marry a broke lady, a lady from a poor home, an illiterate, no skill, no job etc but a woman can't do the same. With these few points of mine, i hope i am able to convince u and not to confuse u, that marriage favours women more than it favour men. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

^^^^^FINALLY...THE MOST hated living thing on NAIRALAND EXPOSED...SIOFRA!!!! ((((Thank me later)))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Jeon(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^^FINALLY...THE MOST hated living thing on NAIRALAND EXPOSED...SIOFRA!!!! ((((Thank me later)))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin >

shhhhhh
Naughty boy

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Proserpina: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by emmyluizzz: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
stupid and useless bitches full these nairaland

spit..

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by diogo23: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
siofra:

Why are you into prostitution if not because of money? Appreciate those that bring that money Because you bring nothing
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by diogo23: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rokiatu45:

The

It.

I read this your comment twice, its full of wisdom

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money? by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeon:

She gets help from her family.
90 % if so poverty won't be on increase.

Poverty won't be on the increase when the percentage decreases.

The lower the percentage means the more the household income increases leading to reduction in poverty levels in the society.

A society where 90% of expenditure is taken care of the male folks means there is less disposal income available for the family to spend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help / If This Doesn't Move You, Nothing Will / Girlfriend And Boyfriend In A Fast Food And Eatry Joint.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.