Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release (50434 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Gaabasky: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
For insulting his wife and spreading of fake news? Thank God Nigeria is not North Korea
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Almaigaa: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=SlayQueenIG post=118856147][/quote].

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by olatade(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shame on justice Yusuf halilu
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by omonnakoda: 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Deborah has perish by now stop wasting your time on useless issues.
You are quite stupid

She has family and they do not think it is a useless issue
She was somebody. A human being but you talk like an animal

Those sensible Nigerians do not think it is a useless issue

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by mediclife1987(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://leadership.ng/breaking-aisha-buharis-critic-aminu-to-meet-buhari-after-release/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7461652/aminu-muhammad-released-aisha-buhari

What is he meeting Buhari for? To be apologized to or what?

Lailai we no gree oh!

Let a judge sentence his wife too to jail like they sentenced EFCC Chairman and IGP, make we know sey na Buhari remain.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by CheapHomes1: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If this is true then it is scolding actually wink

He wrote it in Hausa so he will be scolded and counselled by Baba in same Hausa.

His mates go to Aso Rock for special recognition and award but he is reportedly going to Aso Rock on account of notoriety.

A lot of background and security check would have been done on him and somethings in the file must have softened Baba's mind to intervene.

Baba must have intervened and promised to talk to the uncouth child.

check my signature for free stuffs!

With all the issues bedevilling nigeria, it is meeting his critics wife that is now a priority to the president?
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by babzo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If this is true then it is scolding actually wink

He wrote it in Hausa so he will be scolded and counselled by Baba in same Hausa.

His mates go to Aso Rock for special recognition and award but he is reportedly going to Aso Rock on account of notoriety.

A lot of background and security check would have been done on him and somethings in the file must have softened Baba's mind to intervene.

Baba must have intervened and promised to talk to the uncouth child.

check my signature for free stuffs!

You have too much faith in this your Baba.
Anyway at least we know the boy is a also a supporter of murderers.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by MansoryMX(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

She deserved it, at least it serve as a lesson for others to respect somebody's faith.

The killers only killed her not insulting her faith.

You will meet your Waterloo before this year end. You will remember this comment from me on the day you will die. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Faposky95: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
....now back to the purported issue where this same guy had something to do with the young ladies killing and torching earlier on the year....

As I have held, all may have been a charade.....and as the crowd, need some entertaining......

Zombie.....
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by membranus: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2022
Atlantis585:
Will the leg breaking ShePopotamus be there too abi Buhari just wan shake him hand for fixing the fatso?

Just asking for somebody ooo.

You no fear?

Abi you wan replace Aminu for Abuja prison?
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by kazyhm(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Everyone witnessed how evil women are......power intoxicate majority of women.......

How can you locked up a child in prison while your own children all school abroad ? And this boy is having his final year exam in less than a week time........

Where is the compassion, sympathy and human feeling they want the world to believe women possessed ? Especially with what the Nigerian students had just passed through in recent time.

Ontop say you don fat, you snapped yourself and posted it on social media all by yourself........say na cyber bullying and stalking......

Even a charge and bail lawyer go disprove the claim......of stalking and bullying in this case.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Amodi470(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Las las Aminu don become celebrity and millionaire.

Im now looking for Who will I repeat the same feat to
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by emilo2bad: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Northerners using Zombidiots to catch cruise

This is what happens when a set of humans refuse to use their brains and are always driven by emotions

First you support him for defamatory speech because you think he is with you in hating Buhari

Then you realize he doesn't give a fvck about you or your religion then like hypocrite you switch support and start calling for his prosecution

bros this one enter. you know them in and out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOemmy:
His tweet on deborah might have attracted him to buhari.
They are coming for you bro. After they arrest you, lock you up, release you and invite you to Aso Rock to see Buhari and fat Aisha, please remember me in your kingdom.

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Chochovini: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
exactly.
. Pls what‘s his tweet about Deborah?
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by NoToTerrorists: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chochovini:
. Pls what‘s his tweet about Deborah?
he tweeted against those protesting the killing.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 752hub: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
This your tweet on nairaland go soon make them locate you grin grin

JOemmy:
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by snoopz: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
rayvelez:
Appointment and compensation loading

Just like that lady that was accused of smuggling drugs abroad, she don join immigration Las las
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by player007(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by hdrifter11: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Oboi see format
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by henrydav: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
I will go and insult Aisha Buhari so that i can see oga you bubu
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by henrydav: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
I will go and insult Aisha Buhari so that i can see oga bubu
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by danhans(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wicked woman
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 7arrows: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
EngrKemp:
Hmmm
Na so the young man take blow ooo

Abeg iet me sef yab Buhari,
Mrs Buhari

Infact all the aso rock cabals make mesef blow..

Oya ...

Buhariii!!!!

Buhari !!!
Buhari !?!!

Broomm..broomm...broooooooommmmmm

Bulaha Blu Bula!!

Oya I dey wait !!

Lol

I go soon go aso rock

I go soon blow be that

U no sabi yab? U Dey fear nii. Call them senseless clueless and heartless people. So that dss will look for u. Then u will blow

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by johnfem321: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2022
That’s why I don’t pity people or envy people.. if something good or bad happens to anyone I don’t pity them and I don’t envy them.. at the end of the day who know if it for better or for worse .. life dey deep still
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by d142475: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2022
of course, why not? He is the supporter of the killers of Deborah. They all share the same vision.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by karmaolu1(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2022
if I try my own now been a Christian, na life imprisonment direct
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 2016v2017: 1:19am On Dec 03, 2022
rayvelez:
Appointment and compensation loading
Because,he supported the k.illing of Deborah
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 2016v2017: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2022
JOemmy:
Yes Of course, for award
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 2016v2017: 1:22am On Dec 03, 2022
Nazgul:
Lol...so suddenly he's going to meet with the president just like that.

Now I sincerely believe what some people said that what triggered his release was because Southerners were rejoicing over his post on Deborah's murder.
That's simple
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by 2016v2017: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2022
PHIPEX:
So it is possible to release someone already in court unconditionally yet Nnamdi Kanu's case is different?

Why don't we prioritise peace in this country?
He was favoured for supporting the k.illing of Deborah .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happening Now: Heavy Gunshots In Owerri / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.