Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release (50285 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by watchindelta(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2022
I will post my own too oh about buhari wife grin as a warri Boi nobody fit arrest me....more over they no fit see me cash leilei grin
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by sumex20(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOemmy:
His tweet on deborah might have attracted him to buhari.
You are right on track my brother

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOemmy:
Deborah has perish by now stop wasting your time on useless issues.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nah Ipob we go send to pick you up. If they can deliver you alive, then your dream comes through. Though I'm 101% sure Ipob picking u up is a death sentence cheesy
EngrKemp:
Hmmm
Na so the young man take blow ooo

Abeg iet me sef yab Buhari,
Mrs Buhari

Infact all the aso rock cabals make mesef blow..

Oya ...

Buhariii!!!!

Buhari !!!
Buhari !?!!

Broomm..broomm...broooooooommmmmm

Bulaha Blu Bula!!

Oya I dey wait !!

Lol

I go soon go aso rock

I go soon blow be that
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by SlayQueenIG: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Almaigaa:
Easterners right now grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by MansoryMX(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOemmy:

You took the words out of my mouth
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by yahoodetector: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
He was released unconditionally immediately they saw that Christians started supporting his detention after they found out he was in support of Deborah's grúesome murder.

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by boluwatife122: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
EngrKemp:
Hmmm

Mrs Buhari

Oya ...

Buhariii!!!!

Buhari !!!
Buhari !?!!

Bulaha Blu Bula!!

Oya I dey wait !!

Lol

I go soon go aso rock

I go soon blow be that
grin grin grin I don laugh tired

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by MansoryMX(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

Deborah has perish by now stop wasting your time on useless issues.

Where are killers brought to book? Shut up please!

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

If this is true then it is scolding actually wink

He wrote it in Hausa so he will be scolded and counselled by Baba in same Hausa.

His mates go to Aso Rock for special recognition and award but he is reportedly going to Aso Rock on account of notoriety.

A lot of background and security check would have been done on him and somethings in the file must have softened Baba's mind to intervene.

Baba must have intervened and promised to talk to the uncouth child.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Blalabu bababa blabubu blublu bah! That's the only language you understand.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by richeeyo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nazgul:
Lol...so suddenly he's going to meet with the president just like that.

Now I sincerely believe what some people said that what triggered his release was because Southerners were rejoicing over his post on Deborah's murder.
Be like say your generation get brain damage
Waiting concern southerners bayi
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by SlayQueenIG: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Almaigaa:

Prophet Muhammad was a terrorist.

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by DrDunamis(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by babajero(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
JOemmy:
Exactly what I thought too.

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Amaggedon: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He wrote it in Hausa so he will be scolded and counselled by Baba in same Hausa.

His mates go to Aso Rock for special recognition and award but he is reportedly going to Aso Rock on account of notoriety.

A lot of background and security check would have been done on him and somethings in the file must have softened Baba's mind to intervene.

Well Buhari must be wondering what is going on in the minds of the northerners after seeing a child saying truths to his wife in public , Buhari is retiring to meet his people and even his children will be reminded that under their watch northerners were kidnapped killed like fowl and hunger and poverty were at all time high. Buhari just want to disabuse the minds of the northerners because they will remind him everything . These are his last days in the office.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by babajero(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Northerners using Zombidiots to catch cruise

This is what happens when a set of humans refuse to use their brains and are always driven by emotions

First you support him for defamatory speech because you think he is with you in hating Buhari

Then you realize he doesn't give a fvck about you or your religion then like hypocrite you switch support and start calling for his prosecution

Your post just confirmed that majority of muslims are terrorists.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by penceman(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Buhari unlike the female glutton, knows how scarce it is to have a northerner in university and one who can speak against the government. The boy must be compensated.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by promzy555(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Make I start to tweet about big men wife. Na new and sure update.

Hmmm, Obaseki wife first on my list
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
rayvelez:
Appointment and compensation loading

What?!?!?!?

Okay.....

Will you honestly compensate a person who insults your wife and accuses you and your family of corruption?

That young man must be peeing his pants right now!
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by KosiGee(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
DSTheGreat:
Look at how wretched he looks.
He's going to meet the president on account of what?
This country ehn

Consensus on Deborah’s murder.

You can’t let a potential muhajedeen rot away in prison simply because he called Aisha fat glutton.

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
KosiGee:

Consensus on Deborah’s murder.

You can’t let a potential muhajedeen rot away in prison simply because he called Aisha fat glutton.

If it's true that Baba can compromise the grave insult to his wife because the same boy made an insensitive comment on a murdered Christian girl, then all Christians in Nigeria have good reason to be afraid.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by fuckfuckman(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Imagine If This Was An Igbo man

What Would Have Happened

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Exceed15: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2022
Trust me , this boy is still in danger especially after his tweet on Deborah's death. The idiot fanatic pig will not escape a painful death. Watch out
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by okorogodwin4(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

the boharrri that lives in Aso Villa is not better than the little Mohammed Aso Villa belongs to All it doesn't matter how you go there
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Sleekfingers: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
PHIPEX:
So it is possible to release someone already in court unconditionally yet Nnamdi Kanu's case is different?

Why don't we prioritise peace in this country?

Nnamdi will be released by the next president......Buhari is still angry with Nnamdi , because he called Buhari unprintable names ....he is lucky we are not in a military regime.....Dem for don kill that yeye Nnamdi....
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
MansoryMX:

Where are killers brought to book? Shut up please!
She deserved it, at least it serve as a lesson for others to respect somebody's faith.

The killers only killed her not insulting her faith.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Atlantis585: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
Will the leg breaking ShePopotamus be there too abi Buhari just wan shake him hand for fixing the fatso?

Just asking for somebody ooo.

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Onucs(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
EngrKemp:
Hmmm

Mrs Buhari

Oya ...

Buhariii!!!!

Buhari !!!
Buhari !?!!

Bulaha Blu Bula!!

Oya I dey wait !!

Lol

I go soon go aso rock

I go soon blow be that

Baba, if u no dey wear jalabia, no try am oo

Because pipu go use ur own story learn lesson

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Passionnn: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Baba's fat wife handling of the matter was crude and unpresidential. It was a reminder of the dark days of 1983.
Baba's heart is softened when he got informec of the boy's hardline Islamic stand strong support for Deborah's murder. Don't forget that president Buhari did not personally condemn the act.
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Atlantis585: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
ecolime:
The boy is a fanatic so his sins are forgiven. I'm sure he will go home with 2 or 3 cows as gifts.

In addition to 72 virgins here on earth including Aisha Buhari pikins.

Imagine that it had been a Southern Christian kid. Dem for don kpai am since.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.