Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,658 members, 7,862,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? (301 Views)

Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Single Guys And Ladies How Are You Coping This Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2022
I woke up this morning feeling hungry and empty,I woke up with only 100naira with me home and abroad,i dont even have a toothpaste to brush my teeth talkless of eating
I have final exams to write on Monday anr i can't seem to assimilate anything due to my stomach being empty
I don't know how i will cope right now,no one to call,everyone seems to be fighting his/her own demon privately
I haven't eaten anything good since a week now,i have just been feeding on crumbs
I don't have any foodstuff at home,my gas is finish,i don't even have Garri
How can i cope with just #100
What can i eat with 100naira
My stomach has been rumbling since morning
Heavenly father,bless my soul make hunger no kill me oo

Re: How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? by Salamiayobami01(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2022
Use ur 100 buy digestive biscuit and pure water #60. Keep ur 40 change. Miracle will happen before evening

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? by Kollins11: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2022
Baba, you better go and double your hustle. Poverty na one thing I no fit wish even my enemies.

I conquered poverty 6 years ago and I don't see myself going back there in the next 600 years. You better go hustle my brother. Nobody go listen to you if you no get money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping This Period That Inflation And Poverty Is On A High? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Kollins11:
Baba, you better go and double your hustle. Poverty na one thing I no fit wish even my enemies.

I conquered poverty 6 years ago. You better go hustle my brother. Nobody go listen to you if you no get money.

I'm really trying my best
Things not just clicking right now
But I'm quite sure I'm on the right path towards conquering poverty

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A Woman (things That Will Get Her Fascinating. / Relationship Crashed-man Bumps Into Lover Sending Whatsapp Messages To Side Boo / Happy New Year � Make Some Cashout For You Self …check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.