Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Cheating Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Wife (51212 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2022
1Sharon:

Were you denying her sex at home?

As soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
I know you are woman and will define her good.
But believe me I have not deny her se.x and she don't deny me too we are best friends.
To me she love me so much so I thought before now and I love her too and build my world around her she know everything about me.
I help her to do her domestic work at home.
I show her lots affection.
I have opportunity to sleep around but I don't do that because is not the right thing to do and I love my wife she is young and beautiful.
I make sure she look beautiful always.
Re: Cheating Wife by DonroxyII: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nextlife1:

I left nysc 2015 and started business.
You need to Upgrade yourself too Bro in faculty she wants that You are lacking ...

Welcome to Gen Z Era.... Things Escalate faster nowadays thus go and learn the current trends Yourself and apply it on your woman ...

2015 to 2022 is a Gap of 7years and I wouldn't lie to You So many Spices has happened to Educations and Civilisations between those Gaps that You yourself are not in touch with !

To Safe Your Marriage, You need to Come to 2022 Civilisations in terms of Educations too..

Kindly Sponsor Yourself in advanced Education too or Programmes roll with Gen Z children ...

Your Wife is just catching Up with the Cruises of 2022 .... She is just Trying to Spice things Up for Herself ... Unfortunately She is a Selfish Type ... She coulda carry you go there but Most Women are Selfish anyway ....

She has Cum, Oya you too Go and Cum ...

You need to Watch Your Women, Understand Her Worlds and what makes Her Energetic and Depressed .... Then Develop the Keys to Control Her Switches as You Desire ... Only few men sabi !

Gentlemen, Go and Upgrade Yourself ... Your Wife is On Jet Age Now while You are still in 2015 Bro
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
You need to Upgrade yourself too Bro in faculty she wants that You are lacking ...

Welcome to Gen Z Era.... Things Escalate faster nowadays thus go and learn the current trends Yourself and apply it on your woman ...

2015 to 2022 is a Gap of 7years and I wouldn't lie to You So many Spices has happened to Educations and Civilisations between those Gaps that You yourself are not in touch with !

To Safe Your Marriage, You need to Come to 2022 Civilisations in terms of Educations too..

Kindly Sponsor Yourself in advanced Education too or Programmes roll with Gen Z children ...

Your Wife is just catching Up with the Cruises of 2022 .... She is just Trying to Spice things Up for Herself ... Unfortunately She is a Selfish Type ... She coulda carry you go there but Most Women are Selfish anyway ....

She has Cum, Oya you too Go and Cum ...

You need to Watch Your Women, Understand Her Worlds and what makes Her Energetic and Depressed .... Then Develop the Keys to Control Her Switches as You Desire ... Only few men sabi !

Gentlemen, Go and Upgrade Yourself ... Your Wife is On Jet Age Now while You are still in 2015 Bro
I have that in mind
I only want her to finish school before I start my own.
But for now she will stay with her father.
After I upgrade myself I may still come back if our level match by than.
Re: Cheating Wife by DonroxyII: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nextlife1:

I have that in mind
grin Once You Upgrade, You would Upgrade yourself from Your Wife On Pro Max Basis cheesy ... That's how e usually dey go .... with what she has done, Once You enter School You might forget about Her entirely because This Girls and Ladies of Nowadays can make a Bitter Man forget Home and the only Connect woulda been una Children grin .....

That's what Upgrade Does, Old Taste become Sour, New Cruise is the New Taste but for Your Children Sake kindly Forgive and Build Yourself a Man Charismatic enough to Dissuade your wife from such endeavors whether even Behind You !!

Accept say Na you still bleeped Up for Her Fvcks Up, you have to Be Ahead of the Game as a Man because Once a Woman leads the Game of Love, Taaa, She might lead You to where she herself know No ...
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks everyone who have contributed to this issue I have in my family.
Thank God I have finally made my decision
Am very grateful once again.
Do have a nice day.
I can't mention all your names here
But everyone who have visited this thread you all are the reason for my happiness.
Re: Cheating Wife by Jadie67: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2022
Nextlife1:
Thanks everyone who have contributed to this issue I have in my family.
Thank God I have finally made my decision
Am very grateful once again.
Do have a nice day.
I can't mention all your names here
But everyone who have visited this thread you all are the reason for my happiness.

Glad you are better. Can you give us an idea of your decision? Secondly, I'm still curious on this evidence you have, hope it's not a hunch? Pls share if you don't mind so we can learn
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 4:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Jadie67:

Glad you are better. Can you give us an idea of your decision? Secondly, I'm still curious on this evidence you have, hope it's not a hunch? Pls share if you don't mind so we can learn
The most important thing is that am good.
Re: Cheating Wife by Stevenbright(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Nextlife1:

I have that in mind

You want to upgrade yourself to prove a thing to someone who doesn't give a mess about you! Like seriously?

Be warned!

That period of separation you envisage will definitely make her go wild with her goose chase endeavor and reuniting with her in the nearby future will set you up for a more devastating disappointment which you may not survive.

So, it is either you forgive her and come together now for good if any or you move on without her forever.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Stevenbright:

You want to upgrade yourself to prove a thing to someone who doesn't give a mess about you! Like seriously?

Be warned!

That period of separation you envisage will definitely make her go wild with her goose chase endeavor and reuniting with her in the nearby future will set you up for a more devastating disappointment which you may not survive.

So, it is either you forgive her and come together now for good if any or you move on without her forever.

Am not proving any point to anyone.
You can only forgive someone who is sorry over her Action and ask for genuine forgiveness.
Than you can forgive the person and move on together.
In this case the person question did not care and still enjoying herself.
My best option is to inform her family and move on with my life and my kids.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Wife by Stevenbright(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Nextlife1:

You can only forgive someone who is sorry over her Action and ask for genuine forgiveness.

I am not saying you should forgive her. You said in your Post I quoted that you are going to develop self for now and then you both can settle later if possible.

Below is your post:

"But for now she will stay with her father.
After I upgrade myself I may still come back if our level match by than".
Re: Cheating Wife by Lorayne(m): 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nextlife1:

Best decision. Keep us updated.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lorayne:

Best decision. Keep us updated.
Yes till after her exams.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Good morning friends
Am getting better.
Thanks for all your advice and support and words of encouragement am grateful.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
This is not easy at all everyday with new challenge.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2022
Sleep where are you
Come and take over me.
Re: Cheating Wife by dobnina(f): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
Nextlife1:
Sleep where are you
Come and take over me.
Sorry for what you are going through.
I hope everything is sorted out now.
Did you forgive and forget?
Re: Cheating Wife by alphaNomega: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2022
Nextlife1:
Sleep where are you
Come and take over me.

You have hard-core evidence this woman is cheating on you.

The earlier you move on with your life, the better for you.

As a bonus, you will not have to beg sleep to come anymore.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
dobnina:

Sorry for what you are going through.
I hope everything is sorted out now.
Did you forgive and forget?
She is on with her exams
Am still waiting for her to finish her exams.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
alphaNomega:

You have hard-core evidence this woman is cheating on you.

The earlier you move on with your life, the better for you.

As a bonus, you will not have to beg sleep to come anymore.
Yes I do I have a lot of evidence against her but she did not know yet.
Re: Cheating Wife by alphaNomega: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nextlife1:

Yes I do I have a lot of evidence against her but she did not know yet.

The earlier you end it all, the better for you. Carrying all that emotional burden is not worth it... unless you do not mind.

Update us.

Thanks
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2022
alphaNomega:

The earlier you end it all, the better for you. Carrying all that emotional burden is not worth it... unless you do not mind.

Update us.

Thanks
Is very close.
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Thank God for everything.
Am getting better emotionally.
Re: Cheating Wife by fidelitystrs: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2022
Nextlife1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7485365/divorce-husband-sponsored-me-school/6

So she is your wife and now she has come out to say the truth that she cheated.

Wow things happened in marriages
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2022
fidelitystrs:

So she is your wife and now she has come out to say the truth that she cheated.

Wow things happened in marriages
Not my wife
My wife don't visit nl
I tried bringing her here but she did not like it.
I was shocked on the story but is not my wife.
Re: Cheating Wife by Samson420: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2022
We need to know more.

Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Getting to the end of this issue
Thanks for all your support.
Re: Cheating Wife by dobnina(f): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Nextlife1:
Getting to the end of this issue
Thanks for all your support.
I wish you the best
Goodluck
Re: Cheating Wife by Nextlife1: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Sent my wife back to her parents this morning with all the evidence.
I think am free now

Once again am grateful guys for all your support and care throughout this journey it was not easy but we are here.
As for my kids they are all with my ex wife I will continue to send upkeep for them.

Note I called her this morning by 5am to sort things out with her but she was not remorseful at all I was ready to let all go we can only go village and handle traditional cleansing. You know what she is bagging now.
Re: Cheating Wife by HomoSapiien: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nextlife1:

Thanks
But am doing all this thing's you mention I even take her out buy her unders and make her happy.
As am talking to you now I just sent her some money to her Account now.

grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
I wish you all the best op… this life ooo
Re: Cheating Wife by HomoSapiien: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nextlife1:
Sent my wife back to her parents this morning with all the evidence.
I think am free now

Once again am grateful guys for all your support and care throughout this journey it was not easy but we are here.
As for my kids they are all with my ex wife I will continue to send upkeep for them.

Note I called her this morning by 5am to sort things out with her but she was not remorseful at all I was ready to let all go we can only go village and handle traditional cleansing. You know what she is bagging now.

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Married, But Living As Single / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.