Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. (62787 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by GoooodHardDick: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

From your write-up,
I'm very sure that you're a chronic CHEAT, LIAR AND VERY ARROGANT WIFE.
Since you moved to his house at 19, I'm very sure that you've CHEATED on him with more than 2 men...
I don't have much say, but I promise you that you would regret your actions and your evil plans to steal his children and run away WILL END IN TEARS FOR YOU.
BLOODY INGRATE!

Don't mind that olosho bro. She's looking for who to emotionally manipulate into believing her trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're wrong, most of you are used to being emotionally needy and that's the reason it's always difficult for you to be alone or not around people.

This is more about psychology.

Do you mean that you don't want to have children of your own that you can share emotional attachments with ?
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by UNDFTD: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Na lie. If some drug addicts can change, a woman/man beater too may change with good counselling and personal will to change his or her ways.

Your warped reasoning or should I say your theory does NOT even hold water. A drug addict is under the influence of drugs and can change if he received counseling and abstain from using drugs. Now, a wife beater is under what influence? And what is he being counseled for? To abstain from beating his wife or what? You just open your mouth to talk and hear yourself. You have no data to back up your frivolous argument!

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Ok12345(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

When you become a man you wouldn’t be saying this.
He invested in the woman so that’s why she is doing well financially .

He is an adult, atleast older than her in reasoning,left to me,it shouldn't have resulted to beating.

He could have asked the lady to pay him and both would have separated and avoided this if he couldn't tolerate a cheating partner.

But let's look at it,what was the plan if she didn't cheat to secure a job. MY OWN BE SAY,NO DIE FOR ANYBODY
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by udeh3(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
ekerintee:

the man invested in her , sometimes there are problem when the wrong person invest in a person.Sometimes such people feel you owe them your life and will constantly remind you about what they did for you and sacrifice.These sometimes tie people down for life .I am not in the right position to judge this matter without full understanding of the situation or the other partners side but i will say its not so good when you are emotionally tired down to an abusive person.Men do change , so also women ,him changing could be as a result of the womans attitude and also seeing the woman as a threat or being too proud because of her achievement.Not everyone has the brain to go to school or the interest for school,so i feel he should not be pressured to go to school.I have seen cases where very ambitious women marry men with little or no ambition,this women are very smart and intelligent and always aspiring to be great, this women are tired down to men who are mediocre and little or no ambition.Such a relationship is quiet unfortunate and i such marriage are error to me ,it happens in both cases, men marrying women with no ambition, its much more worse when a woman of high ambition marry a man with no ambition, it affects the woman pyschologically and also the whole family sufferfinancially and in some areas.I am not so much in support of divorce but in such case and based on recent happening of marriage violence,a seperation may be necesary.I have tried to be balanced as a Guy and also knowing how women play victim in marriage,i would not totally condemn the man without hearing his own side.

I love your position... I only disagree with the no ambition part. Like I said previously, been a plumber is an ambition. He's now a plumber. Only in Nigeria we create unnecessary sentiment. Oversea, a plumber earns more than a Medical doctor and they're not seen as low class

He has a skill set. He's even certified cos he's a civil servant.

The issue I'm sensing here of which I might be wrong is taste. The lady's type of her ideal man changed, coupled with the guys weakness

The day we start seeing our partners weaknesses more than his strength, problem has finally come to stay

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by fredoooooo: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please do, may Karma do same to you .
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2022
sisisioge:
If you already have your escape route planned, execute it silently and keep out of his way while at it. Good luck.
See life...
Wicked soul
You haven't even heard from the man and you're already supporting this evil, ADULTERESS and UNGRATEFUL BĪTCH's plan....

Birds of the same feathers.

How would you feel if your husband took your children away?

HER PLANS WILL END IN TEARS...

YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU'RE SOWING TOO...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MessiahMARLIANS: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

A woman cannot break up from a relationship or divorced a man if they haven't gotten a replacement. Quote me anyday anytime bro. That olosho simply wants to leave that man and go and stay with the rich dude. Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril.

Once an Olosho is always an olosho. She has tasted another dick and wants to go back for that dick

Wow.

This is very typical of many women.

We have only a very few that can stay loyal to one man and one peniSULA.

It takes "Personal Sexual Principles and Standard" for Women to be able to Stay with Just One PeniSULA in Their Entire Life.

The same thing goes with Many Men too.

And You really don't need to call her "Olosho"..

Lol angry
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Mamaafrik1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

My mom wanted me to abort it, instead i packed my things and stayed with him.
He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I don't stress him for expensive outing our wigs or phone.
I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

My mind is now strong. I don't cry again if he offends me nor complain.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

Sorry for the long write up
woman will build lies to blackmail you,you wan run with his kids,hahahahahahahahahahaha,except if he is not a sharp yoruba aman,he will cross you will ayilaala and the kids will kill you themselves when he send jazz to you.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MufasaLion: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
MessiahMARLIANS:

Do you mean that you don't want to have children of your own that you can share emotional attachments with ?

Can you focus on the main issue and not my personal life? I'd appreciate that.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Sibbb: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
Your problem started when you cheated on him, he started seeing you as trash, men can never forgive and forget a cheat

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by jelel6: 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
The story of a liar or the devil herself.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by kernniejay(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;
I am about to seperate from husband who sponsored me in school because I am fed up.

I came from a very poor family. I met my husband when I was 19. He wasn't doing well either, he told me he was an engineer in a public hospital but as time went on I got to know he was a level 3 plumber in the civil service.

Well I was young, naive, hungry and blindly in love. He went to trade school and I encouraged him to go back to school for HND or bsc but he said he was going to sponsor me first. I got pregnant for him in my first year in school when I was 20yrs old, my mom was against it. I got to know he was 13years older than me while pregnant. HE TOLD ME HE WAS 26yrs old.

From your narration, no sensible person will need to hear his own part of the story before agreeing that you should divorce him. That man is not worth the stress. If you truly value your sanity, you have to leave with immediate effect.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:
These guys would do anything for clout. It is the mods that push y’all threads to the FP I blame.
I can't believe you have small sense grin
I'm really impressed grin
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
A4alpha:
Women are indeed incapable of love, they are programmed terror in men's world. Thunder fire you should you mistakenly empower them over yourself. Dear men.. learn to be selfish and be an asshole if you truly wish to live long.

Dear men never you take back a cheat cos a cheat is always a cheat. (Hypergamy) The question now is na who dey Bleep you now madam?

Madam with your own mouth you confessed here that your husband had never beat you when life was rough with the both of you, can you please tell why the sudden change?

He started misbehaving since he joined occult abi?

Yeye dey smell
Don't mind that bastard arrogant ADULTERESS.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
MacDani:

When your television remote, phone or any of such misbehave, you go hammer on it for factory reset, soon ladies needs to hammer on them for their factory brain to reset.

When he was stupidly working day n night to help her have a bright future, taking alll sorts of rubbish from people just to help someone who will help him in future to get brighter future, what her so called father or family didn't do for her, and now she don see road and for her mind you are wise as serpent.

You now see him as a common illiterate, thinking you're untouchable, nne?!! nemesis will always come back to you, if not from him, then it will come from your kids but surely know this nemesis will surely come, na time e go take. No where is safe not even your grave yard.

Cuz you now make millions so easy and you think everything will be easy for you and you now forget yesterday because of social media, right? Well, I'm not a lawyer so why will I judge you. Social Media go deceive you, bite yourself hard and see how it pains.

I dont care about the long gist. No man should beat a lady for whatever reason.

Period

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by FuckSilly: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
ukaface:
Typical example of a scumbag
Please divorce him
Sense dey pain you...
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by uvie66: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibechris:
Two kids abroad na hell Fire straight.

Where is ur nanny...is like u want the govt to collect your children for negligence.

Stay back and establish yourself...for divorce,I don't advice people on that at all.

I don't say yes and I don't say no also.

Good luck to u.,.... leave am....ebi like say she nor know abroad. Coming to the UK with two kids is not easy. Firstly forget about work, because how does she intend to look after the kids and also working at the same time, because in UK there is nothing like house help only if you are comfortably well off.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by murphybo(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

He abused my mom and I defended him. I gave birth while in school and he continued to support me both financially. We fought during those period, series of red flag but I decided to ignore it as long he wasn't beating me. He abused me emotionally. He knew my family was poor and there was no where i could go.

I finished school and my friends told me not to marry a plumber, I declined and told them he promised to go to school.

I finished school and i was scared of depending on him with my child, we were not doing fine at all.

I had no choice than to date a rich guy who helped me with a good job in the year 2017. HE got to know about the guy and i broke up with him. I apologized and we GOT MARRIED LEGALLY and got pregnant with my second child. We spent only 150k.

All the money i made from my salary, I made sure i supported him, i moved out of the family house in the year 2019, we have been there for 8yrs, he couldnt afford to rent a house, I spent 400k, both of us had no friends, we only had each other. I helped my brother and they did well in business. I asked my husband to go back to school, he was still adamant.

We went to a traditional person and they told him there is a curse on his head that i should bathe and do some sacrifice for him, which i did.

By year 2020 he was doing fine, we didn't even go hungry during the lockdown, I supported him with 2million naira and we did our traditional marriage.

IT was his business patners who were notorious cheat and neglected their wife that did his groom men, They introduced him to an association, i have asked him what is the aim of the association, he cant tell me, it is a secret.

3 months after the wedding, he started cheating and even beat me for the first time on our wedding anniversary becaus of the girl,
When he saw i withdrawed all financia assistant like paying half of the rent and paying one of the kids school fees. he called family members to beg me and we settled and i bought a family car for us to use.

Since then i have been walking on eggs around him, he tells me i should respect his age that we are not mate, he beat me again last 3 months saying i am as proud as my mother and i abused his mother back.

This monday i had to run after bus to go to work because i told im i was looking for mOney, and he said i just call him a thief. I had no money on me i had to call my brother to give me money. He wasnt even bothered. He doesn't call me again, WE DONT GO OUT AGAIN

I bought my phone or trip myself out. He would rather hang out with his friends. He tells his friends and the kids i wear cheap outfits.

I want to divorce him , sell the car and use it for this UK study route and take my children as dependent without him knowing. I am tired of the marriage already. He is 44 while I am 31. i want to move on with my life.

I.wonder why nobody saw the Genesis of the issues you dated a guy that help you to get a job that is paying you well while still with him and he got to know but you apologized...you started the infidelity first and you cant take the same, hmmm, make man sha get money ni, if aint got money u aint got any say. Wish u all the best, how are we sure you are not eloping with the rich dude sef or it was his idea

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by uvie66: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2022
ibechris:
Two kids abroad na hell Fire straight.

Where is ur nanny...is like u want the govt to collect your children for negligence.

Stay back and establish yourself...for divorce,I don't advice people on that at all.

I don't say yes and I don't say no also.

Good luck to u.
leave am....ebi like say she nor know abroad. Coming to the UK with two kids is not easy. Firstly forget about work, because how does she intend to look after the kids and also working at the same time, because in UK there is nothing like house help only if you are comfortably well off.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Emily22(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
Page 7 and it's funny how no one realized that she is the cause of all her misfortune.

When he couldn't keep up financially, you dated a rich guy( i.e the rich guy must have slept with you countless times).

He forgave you just like that and you believe everything will return to normal.

You did not even confess, he caught you...hahahaha, at that point, the marraige or whatever you guys had together was officially over.

That's why he started treating you that way, beating you and all sort of emotional abuse.

Now you twisted the story to make him look bad meanwhile he raised you to a good level when he was at his lowest.

Everyone on this forum pitied her, I am sure if we hear from the guy, she must have slept with a lot of guys for money.

I rest my case for this gender

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2022
As far as your wife is doing better than you and more educated than you forget it, she will find fault in everything... imagine the naration like say she is perfect.. when a woman start helping you as a man just mark it you're in a problem. Coz she will win

You hardly hear a man complaining of helping a wife but you see wife, anything she do for you, you will pay back in one way or the other.

U won't understand this until una marry

But thank God for my wife and na me still they spend on her oo. But I will always love her

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by seanwilliam(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
With what I’ve seen so far on nairaland , I can never support any woman’s feelings/stories until I hear from both parties.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by murphybo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

Don't mind that bastard arrogant ADULTERESS.
She was dating a guy who got her job and husband got to know bt no one is talking abt dt

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by MacDani(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Toks2008:

I dont care about the long gist. No man should beat a lady for whatever reason.

Period

Beating a lady is not good either but sometimes they misunderstood men's meekness as weakness!!! I don't support domestic violence.... I said sometimes not all the time
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Emily22(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
As far as your wife is doing better than you and more educated than you forget it, she will find fault in everything... imagine the naration like say she is perfect.. when a woman start helping you as a man just mark it you're in a problem. Coz she will win

No one noticed that she cheated on the guy and the guy found out, that was the turning point in their relationship

Disgust, hate and so many things will set in

2 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Light78: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
You are just telling us that he beats you. What did you do?

I would like to hear from his side.

She only told us how she helped him how about the assistant the husband gave her while she was in school?

Women ehh

If them help you the whole world must know.
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by nedekid: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

When you become a man you wouldn’t be saying this.
He invested in the woman so that’s why she is doing well financially .
After over 21 years in marriage. Did not even marry early. I believe I am man enough to stand by my comment.
Invest all you want, when it is time to separate, when it no longer works, nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by Oxala17: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
piecuntie:
HI NAIRALANDERS ;

The UK thing is a good move on your part, don't worry he will come begging when you're firmly on your feet out there, and you can then allow him to participate in his kids' lives

That type.of guy will never respect or treat you right unless he sees you doing well so you're definitely on the right track here. You go girl!
Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by jelel6: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
sharone21:

More women have feelings of guilt when they cheat than men.....

Maybe that was the only way she could help both of them.

That she opened up about cheating doesn't mean the man didn't start cheating before her.... Men can be cheating under a woman's nose and still be lying about it, not even this chronic liar of a man she found herself with.

That women don't come out like cry babies to talk about how Nigerian men deal with them doesn't mean Nigerian men are the good ones while Nigerian women should be feared.

Let Op pray well about her marriage.... Marriages are going through a lot these days..... A family who prays together and do many things in common ( as if they were of the same team) will stand alot of trials..... She should pray about her travelling too.... I understand her well, " why be with a man and also be taking care of him( when he seemingly is like not being grateful with the attitudes he is giving her despite all her efforts) when I can just take care of myself and kids"?....And this kind of man may not even try to be romantic a bit and pamper her so she feels less stressed.....

A self-admitted poor girl from a poor home, and was selflessly sponsored in school by her lover/benefactor, started reasoning like the above towards her lover/benefactor after she had cheated her way into a good paying job by fuccckinnnnn a rich guy. isn't that convenient?

This is either the story of a liar or the devil herself.

3 Likes

Re: About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. by ukaface(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
FuckSilly:

Sense dey pain you...
you no even get the sense at-all at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Husband Catches His Wife & Lover Having Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.