Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Married, But Living As Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married, But Living As Single (51167 Views)

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / Married But Feels Single. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married, But Living As Single by pikomamamusicwo: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good pm niranlanders, how una dey?

I married very early, that Is five years ago, immediately i started working. Immediately we gave Birth to our first child, I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way. All our house equipment was sold, we left a comfortable apartment to a single room.

At a time, I was doing menial jobs just for us to feed. One day, in the process of seeking for solution to get my job back, I got to a church, and the pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did, to my surprise, the pastor asked my wife, why are you afraid for your husband to have money? You are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women, he said pls pray for your husband to succeed, he is bigger than this.

And he asked my wife to come back for deliverance, but she refused.

Secondily, I went to another place, a spirituallist, and a female, she said I married wrongly, that the girl I was supposed to marry I missed it. She said I should come with my wife, and I did, she said my wife has another spirit, that she feels the marriage will not last...but till today, nothing I put hand dey work, most times we live together but never discuss together, we just live like strangers at home, and most time I regret getting married. I don't really know what to do now, I can't support my parents like before, they are not happy with me...

pls I need advice, prayers and support.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Jeon(f): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
How did you married her?

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Ireportlive: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
cool

Na divorce sure pass oo

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by virginprincess(f): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.

292 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ngadaAwo: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Na divorce sure pass oo
shatap what do you know

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Lifestone(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders,how una dey? I married very early,that Is five years ago, immediately i started working.immediately we gave Birth to our first child,I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way.all our house equipment was sold,we left a comfortable apartment to a single room,at a time I was doing minial jobs just for us to feed.one day,in d process of seeking for solution to get my job back,I got to a church,and d pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did.to my surprise,d pastor asked my wife,why are u afraid for ur husband to have money? U are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women,he said pls pray for ur husband to succeed,he is bigger than this.And he ask my wife to come back for deliverance,but she refused.secondily,I went to another place,a spirituallist,and a female.she said I married wrongly,that d girl i was supposed to marry I missed it.she said I should come with my wife,and I did she said my wife have another spirit,dat she feels d marriage will not last...but till today, noting I put hand dey work,most times we live together but never discuss together,we just live like strangers at home,and most time I regret getting married.i don't really know what to do now,I can't support my parents like before,they are not happy with me...pls I need advice, prayers and support
You being manipulated. Simple.
Focus on what you do and be less distracted by what your spiritualists are saying

420 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Pells: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your wife has the same spirit with virginprincess and Magnoliaa, Sweetplum
It's an evil spiritual husband
Run from your wife oo and disolve the marriage angry sad

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by eventainment(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your part of the story. It all sounds like you are the victim till we hear her part and you be the antagonist in her own story... The seer has destroyed your relationship... Can two work together unless they agree? The devil has used an agent to do the only thing that can bring quicker success which is agreement. One mind, one heart( two become one) and it's obvious but I stand to be corrected that when you had small cash you were already flirting and that got her worried.... The seers will say the problem but not say the source and solution to the problem...

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Kingsize0001: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
When we tell people to strongly seek the face of God before getting married they won't listen,now see what you are going through,i pray you find help sha.
You have well spoken

6 Likes

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Nonexisting1: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your wife get sense pass you. Her decision not to go to the pastor for nonsense deliverance was superb. I suggest you change your mentality from its current state. People lose their means of livelihoods everyday. The smart ones go about looking for other means to survive but the foolish ones go about looking for solutions in prayer and spiritual houses. Tell your wife I say well done for not following you about to prayer houses like mumu.

422 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Magnoliaa(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pells:
Your wife has the same spirit with Magnolia,
It's an evil spiritual husband
Run from your wife oo and disolve the marriage angry sad

Lol. What this wife is doing is not even up to a 1/3rd of what I *can* do, Kay. cheesy

Contrary to people's perceptions, it's why I try to avoid men as much as possible, but they will still want to be doing stronghead.

My spirit husband no gbadun at all; but guys go still wan chook head for fire until he deals with them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by frozen70(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
pikomamamusicwo:
Good pm niranlanders,how una dey? I married very early,that Is five years ago, immediately i started working.immediately we gave Birth to our first child,I was sacked from my place of work in a mysterious way.all our house equipment was sold,we left a comfortable apartment to a single room,at a time I was doing minial jobs just for us to feed.one day,in d process of seeking for solution to get my job back,I got to a church,and d pastor asked me to come with my wife, which I did.to my surprise,d pastor asked my wife,why are u afraid for ur husband to have money? U are thinking if he makes money he will marry other women,he said pls pray for ur husband to succeed,he is bigger than this.And he ask my wife to come back for deliverance,but she refused.secondily,I went to another place,a spirituallist,and a female.she said I married wrongly,that d girl i was supposed to marry I missed it.she said I should come with my wife,and I did she said my wife have another spirit,dat she feels d marriage will not last...but till today, noting I put hand dey work,most times we live together but never discuss together,we just live like strangers at home,and most time I regret getting married.i don't really know what to do now,I can't support my parents like before,they are not happy with me...pls I need advice, prayers and support

This kind matter they weak person

If you are convinced that she is behind your predicament

I think she needs to visit her parents and stay some time with them

While you search for your future success

As time goes on and with what you will be seeing, you will be the one to confirm all you have been told about her

Then at this stage, is either she confess to you and you alone or you leave her with her invisible powers

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by annisy(f): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
One thing I know from experience is financial break through is always far from family where their is no peace!! I will encourage you to talk to your wife but of you needs to create an atmosphere for genuine peace, love and work together as a team in no time things will turn around... No allow any hustle called man of God deceive you. Your wife na your wife

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by TINUBUISMAD: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
She go soon elope with a guy or she poison you

What women cannot do doesn't exist !!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by VeryWickedGoat: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
So what should we do? Introduce you to her??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by ThePolemicist: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Brendaniel: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is well
Re: Married, But Living As Single by iiifedimma(f): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by Risingblue008(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
No wonder buhari no get joy for whr Aisha dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by miyagi01(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why you self rush marry. Marriage matter nah serious matter. You should have prayed well to know the kind of person wey u wan marry. Some spouse get badluck that you might never make it if u're with them

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by FalseProphet1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Your wife has an obanje spirit, and as long as that spirit hasn't be banished from her, you wouldn't succeed. Take her for deliverance and things would begin to normalize in your life.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married, But Living As Single by SIMONEKPA7: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
smiley
Seems you are looking for validation to tell your wife " I no do again"

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by BATified2023: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Situation like this is very daisy because she might have seen some signs in u when u are comfortable

She might have noticed the way u act or treat her when u were a bit comfortable n think u will treat her bad when u finally hit d bag

Or probably out of annoyance u might have said some words that hurt her badly n she’s still holding on to it to punish u

This is the solution

It’s crystal clear there is a spiritual undertone to your predicament n the 2 people can’t b wrong to demand for your wife,the thing is irrespective of what u are going through try to b nice to her always

Try to always make her happy then once she sees u as a conquered man,in d middle of d night someday just have an heart to heart discussion with her n beg her deeply

Try to apologize for all the things that have gone wrong n things she can’t even say then tell her to pray for u

Do this n I tell u things will change

Just see her as your cross

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married, But Living As Single by bigdammyj: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Not new.
Re: Married, But Living As Single by Prettylima(f): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
It is well check my signature we produce all kinds of packaging cartons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.