Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche (2323 Views)

Is Senator Jarigbe Supporting APC's Presidential Candidate? / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by ScamHunter: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
He that Curses me shall be cursed. Thus says the word of god. Anyone that rises against me in judgment shall be condemned. You had better be careful. Nobody can curse whosoever god does not curse.

Which of the gods? Tinubu abi sango?
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=118871933][/quote]I love Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president. The hope of this nation.
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

Which of the gods? Tinubu abi sango?
The bible say I am no more under any curse. I hope you will not get high BP on TINUBU'S matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by dubra: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu represents thuggery, he entrenched agboros to rule over Lagos,, it's only in Lagos that motor packs thugs would be fight while policemen would be looking akimbo, God forbid
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by ScamHunter: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
The bible say I am no more under any curse. I hope you will not get high BP on TINUBU'S matter.

Which curse pass to call evil good?
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by dodomayana73: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
We have never had it so bad in this country. Worst of all BAT is not physically and mentally okay to lead this country. Unfortunately, wicked and greedy people are bent on foisting him on us. We are wiser now. Atiku Abubakar is the right man for the job.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Obaofaba: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
The so called pastor is a very big fool

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Supremos: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1z6_UiwKkk couldn't have been a lie else what could have informed this
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

Which curse pass to call evil good?
You had better keep quiet. The bible says for you to say raca(you foo) to someone, you will be in danger of hell fire not to even talk of cursing people. Many of you are just talking ignorantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by buragidi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Although Enenche is another charlatan who brainwash his gullible followers and build an empire on their sweat and stupidity, using fake miracles and testimony. His opinion here is correct, even though the spell issue is a figment of his imagination.

Our people are simply stupid and lack critical thinking. We are slaves that love our religious and political masters.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Golan007: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
dubra:
Tinubu represents thuggery, he entrenched agboros to rule over Lagos,, it's only in Lagos that motor packs thugs would be fight while policemen would be looking akimbo, God forbid

Ibo boy.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by ScamHunter: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
You bad better keep quiet. The bible says for you to say raca(you foo) to someone, you will be in danger of hell fire not to even talk of cursing people. Many of you are just talking ignorantly.

How did the APC spell catch you? Berra be delivered from APC. What a terrible party
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

How did the APC spell catch you? Berra be delivered from APC. What a terrible party
All I can assuredly tell you is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of this counry. The best man for the job. The game changer. The man the country needs now.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by ScamHunter: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
All I can assuredly tell you is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of this counry. The best man for the job. The game changer. The man the country needs now.

Not happening in a long shot boy. Noborri is voting your blubbering, quaking druggie
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by slivertongue: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
Spell of lifelessness
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

Not happening in a long shot boy. Noborri is voting your blubbering, quaking druggie
Take it or leave it. Tinubu is the next president. The man the country needs. The best man for the job. The game changer. The trash you wrote up there is for you and your co-traveller who dwell on frivolities, gossips and beer parlour talk. I have nothing to do with such.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by clevybrown(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
As for me Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice. The best of all candidates. The best man for the job. The only man we need now. The incoming president
U are in chains...
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by clevybrown(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Conner44:
Of course they are all under various assorted type of spells directly from their village compound grin

Just settle down and observe these ones running upandan on this forum in every thread posting long meaningless epistles designed to make them complete their daily tally to earn their N30k at the end of the month cool
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Roger3D(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Fuc**k him

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by clevybrown(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos have resort to these madness for your campaign

Just like your forefathers were disgraced u will b disgraced
u are nothing but a classical bigoted Urchin grin
U seriously need help... embarassed
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
clevybrown:
U are in chains...
I have been redeemed and set free by the blood of Jesus Christ. No enchanted against me will proper. I say back to the sender.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Okoroawusa: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am under a spell and very proud of it

I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I am voting for him.
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by ScamHunter: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
Take it or leave it. Tinubu is the next president. The man the country needs. The best man for the job. The game changer. The trash you wrote up there is for you and your co-traveller who dwell on frivolities, gossips and beer parlour talk. I have nothing to do with such.

I'm helping you to earn your 30k zombie allowance. So our 'trash' is your cash
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
ScamHunter:

I'm helping you to earn your 30k zombie allowance. So our 'trash' is your cash
Mind your language. You always talk trash. Be careful . Tinubu is my man. He is the next president of this country.
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by traihit: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
duro4chang:
As for me Bola Ahmed Tinubu is my choice. The best of all candidates. The best man for the job. The only man we need now. The incoming president

What makes a spell, a spell is that the person under a spell does not know he is under a spell....
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by Nijablast: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Anybody buying ordinary clothe with "Chosen" printed on it and calling it bullet proof is under pastor Enenche's Spell.
No bullet proof in the bible cool
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by StormpyBee: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
He is right. Some Urchins will defend a questionable and incompetent fellow even to their grave.
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
traihit:

What makes a spell, a spell is that the person under a spell does not know he is under a spell....
You need to have your head examined. The book of Number 23:23 says no enchantment against me shall work. I declare a curse against anyone who proclaim a curse. Back to the sender. I want to believe you in particular need to examine your life . You will observe that good things are beyond your reach. Why? Something is wrong with you. As for me no weapon fashion against me shall prosper. That is my heritage as a child of God.
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by floret23(f): 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
duro4chang:
I love Tinubu the best man for the job. The incoming president. The hope of this nation.

Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by PrinceOfLagos: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Anyone Supporting APC Is Under A Spell. Pastor Paul Enechche by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=118895996][/quote]I love Tinubu the next president of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bill Gates, Dangote Visit President Bola Tinubu / Gas Prices Have Fallen In Other States Except The South East / Who is the Next First Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.