Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? (26056 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by JooEeL(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Johel:

God is able...He provides for his own,I grind all the way regardless.

Set awon religious people isonu. European God of africa where if u look left and right around u, it is everyday poverty you see. Keep hoping o.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by coputa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
annayawchee:
Honestly..

Life has never been this hard.
Inflation is just high,
Standard of living is just high,
Landlord choose this period to increase their rents.

Nothing is cheap, not even food..

Xmas is just 3 weeks away.

I've reduced my expenses to be barest but e still choke angry...

How una dey cope??
There's no way you will reduce your expenses,that the current inflation in the country will not catch up with you.Things that were sold for 100 naira at the beginning of the year are now 200 naira,it means the increase in prices is above 100%,but the government said the inflation is just18.6%.
What this translate to is that,for you to survive in this recession period,your income have to be doubled,not to mention the rate of inferior and sub standard products churn out by industries in order to remain in business ,so, Nigerians are not even getting value for the money anymore .
Many firms and Industries has downsized their work force, thereby flooding the already saturated job market.Nigerians are now literally feeding from the bin as people are now malnourished for lack of enough nutrients in their meal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by stacyadams: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
IbroMaka:
Hardship in the land

Our leaders have failed us

The country has failed us

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.

The real failures are those still intending to vote another sick human who gave them a sick human who ruled for 8 years of hardship... grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
1Dray:

A lot of us don't any fancy of two parties, and are ready to vote them out, yet you and your likes faulting them.

Erm, so you want pdp or apc then.

Good luck.

But remember, after you vote, your work is not finished

It is like you did not see where i said i don't like apc and pdp. Or their ex members.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by JooEeL(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
obyikye:

Cost of living is high while "standard of living is very low...

That is why it is called Zoogeria.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Arkadrob(m): 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Fasholu:

I think it is wrong for you to rejoice when others are crying. Might have been better to keep your gratitude privy and even better if you prayed for the others who aren’t so privileged.
In all circumstances, give thanks. E go better.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by 1Dray(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Erm, so you want pdp or apc then.

Good luck.

But remember, after you vote, your work is not finished

I'm a for a better Nigeria, and Obi seems like it.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
1Dray:

I'm a for a better Nigeria, and Obi seems like it.

Im for a better Nigeria , and obi, tinubu and atiku are not it.

Let's try something new.

But then again, you no wan hear me. So once you vote obi, know your work is not done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Golan007: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
E dey sweet una when una dey burn everything in the name of EndSARS.

Una dey support IPOB/ESN/BOKO HARAM/UGM anything that seems to oppose government.

Monday must be public holiday.

Support any kind of pipeline vandalism.

Anything imported you must support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by jojothaiv(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
triple996:
Nigerians are the enemy of Nigeria
Well, you're not far from the truth but then life must goes on either with our enemies being part of us or not

The goal is to live within one's pockets now. No need for unnecessary show off again, if e no dey e no dey be that o.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Westchester:

Help this one time before locking the gate of help sir cry grin
Drop your number. I hope you can manage 1k card?

Remember, helping is the reason I have haters on Nairaland. Those I end up not helping turn to haters and start abusing.

Offer expires 1:00 PM.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by 1Dray(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Im for a better Nigeria , and obi, tinubu and atiku are not it.

Let's try something new.

But then again, you no wan hear me. So once you vote obi, know your work is not done.

If Obi is not it, then you should be it.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Golan007: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
For this hot economy na it one trenches bitch dey tell me to book flight for her. I laughed her and her father eh cheesy

How you want make she reach you?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by gaby(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Imagine how hard this economy is and your wife is still secretly fvcking her ex behind your back.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Do not pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in laws just to have a woman who was fvcked by a guy who didn't pay anything on her. You're not a fool.

No matter how harsh the economy is, you will not feel it much if you marry a virgin woman.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Better to suffer to marry a virgin and have a lasting peaceful home free of paternity fraud than to marry a girl who has been fvcked by several men and train another man's child.

A girl you did not disvirgin will forever compare you with the men she has slept with and this will make her frustrate you in marriage.
A w

Na me go come marry the ones wey you knack before you marry your so-called virgins abi?

You are a liar....

Everybody must chop breakfast.

No be only virgin, na vaginus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Golan007: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sniper101:
Na wa
Na everytime una dey ask dis same question ni

If you can't cope?

You can't even advertise your product?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Westchester(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
iLegendd:
Drop your number. I hope you can manage 1k card?

Remember, helping is the reason I have haters on Nairaland. Those I end up not helping turn to haters and start abusing.

Offer expires 1:00 PM.
Seen thank you senior man cheesy
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Golan007: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
nedekid:

You said it all.
But you know what, Nigerians deserve what they get, they never learn. We warned about buhari, did they hear? Same Nigerians want to vote Tinubu or Atiku, we are warning again, but they will not hear. No be juju be that?. You talk but they insult you, next thing all your phone calls are from same folks asking for one assistance to the other. You give once, the following day, the same person ask you for another, when you block their numbers, you become enemy. Meanwhile it is just the same management we are all going through only some manage their affairs better.

Shatap.

Obi was a disaster in Anambra state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Danthemariner: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Just put God first and trust him for your needs and By his grace He will provide.... By God grace before xmas will do little give away
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by phemmyfour: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
annayawchee:
Honestly..

Life has never been this hard.
Inflation is just high,
Standard of living is just high,
Landlord choose this period to increase their rents.

Nothing is cheap, not even food..

Xmas is just 3 weeks away.

I've reduced my expenses to be barest but e still choke angry...

How una dey cope??
cut down on your expenses
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
The economic crisis is yet to start, and you are asking, wait till tinubu and shetimma enter into presidency.

We will all see shege banza... Save this question till then. The crisis is yet to start.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
1Dray:

If Obi is not it, then you should be it.

Too late for me to.meet inec deadline then grin
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Spherica177: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Folawealth090:

True talk
LOl

What is true in the nonesense he said?

You only have the right and liberty to look out for a virgin girl in marriage if you haven't slept with any girl before

If otherwise, then KARMA awaits you. Even if luckily you got a virgin girl. KARMA still await you even in marriage

The girl/s you probably must have slept with will obviously be married by somebody not animal or stick

Imagine everyone has that wack and outdated mentality you and the guy you mentioned had,
then everyone (both gender) will most likely married as a virgin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by dododawa1: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nigeria suffering started d day we collected INDEPENDENT and CIVIL WAR con ADDED to it.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by 18wheeler: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Spherica177:
wow

A bag of rice here is 34k
Where’s your location? I’m in Maiduguri. You guys still lucky o! 34k is the price of the poorly processed type here.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by coputa(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

pesin wey survive this period till exit of Buhari 4rm office go do serious thanksgiving!
undecided
Who told you that the next government will be better.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by strongman07(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
The only thing I am grateful for is having a digital skill lol... i never collect 1 naira from Nigeria economy.. na Nigeria economy dey collect from me since January till now.

Sorry, can we discuss privately? I'm interested in learning digital skills... I'm hoping you could help?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by 1Dray(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Too late for me to.meet inec deadline then grin

grin grin grin

That means you ain't serious.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
yecoyo:

300 naira per meal

Unfortunately I prefer cooking all my meals
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by jericco1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

EFCC suppose find u come!
grin

Abeg o grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Promise47(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yes Mr Sawior you are correct I passed Benin going to state of Osun thing are very very very expensive eg bread we usually buy about 800h or so is over 1,500 for Benin city dammnn niggar
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
We are moving
Benin city is the worse when it comes to price of things

Gave a baby sister of mine 5 thousand to buy stew things this morning despite the fact say rice first dey house
Still the money nor reach

If not for security reasons I for say make we dey together drink one or two bottles today...na Benin city i dey steadily...but nairaland is a face less forum I don't know who is who
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by CodeTemplar: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
nedekid:

You said it all.
But you know what, Nigerians deserve what they get, they never learn. We warned about buhari, did they hear? Same Nigerians want to vote Tinubu or Atiku, we are warning again, but they will not hear. No be juju be that?. You talk but they insult you, next thing all your phone calls are from same folks asking for one assistance to the other. You give once, the following day, the same person ask you for another, when you block their numbers, you become enemy. Meanwhile it is just the same management we are all going through only some manage their affairs better.
This matter is more than local politics o. Even in Anambra the wind is blowing there.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by SPAMBOX7: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Golan007:

How you want make she reach you?
We been dating so she went back to school. She wanna come for Xmas she's the one that brought the idea that she doesn't wanna go home and don't wanna be in school during the Xmas break so I agreed. We just dey have random discussion na it she said she will come on flight if not she can't come cos the road is always risky during that time she can't risk her life. This is a bitch that has been traveling for every Xmas on same road but cos I logded her in a hotel for a week before she left for school she thought she jam Maga. I just told her I can't book her no flight she not my mom. She sent lots of messages I read and left the bitch on read till date.
How you demand what you haven't demanded from your dad from a man cos you dating. You see why gee boys use them? Now you see

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong? / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.