Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Blame It On Who??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame It On Who??? (1932 Views)

Blame It On Dance … (18+) / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Nhemzie17: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Oh!
I'm i now a literate after terming me an illiterate?

Offensive of you
Hmmn, nice meeting too

Sorry bout that.
Been exchaging words for over an hour on another thread with one feminist wannabe. Brought the same energy here. My bad
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Sorry bout that.
Been exchaging words for over an hour on another thread with one feminist wannabe. Brought the same energy here. My bad
Hmmn
Re: Blame It On Who??? by olaeffect(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Same way men use money as leverage against women

Solution

Hmmm, as at the last time I checked, a man works and earn money, some some women too like their male counterparts work and earn money.

Money is pay or wages that can be earn by anybody male or female.

But I am yet to see any organisation or industry that pays it's workers or staff with sex grin

Sex is not a medium of exchange. Please let's stop glorifying prostitution in disguise.
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2022
olaeffect:

Hmmm, as at the last time I checked, a man works and earn money, some some women too like their male counterparts work and earn money.

Money is pay or wages that can be earn by anybody male or female.

But I am yet to see any organisation or industry that pays it's workers or staff with sex grin

Sex is not a medium of exchange. Please let's stop glorifying prostitution in disguise.
Nothing like glorifying sex as a medium of exchange

The nail ought to be hit on the head, men talk much about women and money and women talk much about men and sex

So as we have men who work hard do we also have women who do, now to talk of sex to tell the truth men demand this most so what are you insinuating?

Solution??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by olaeffect(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Nothing like glorifying sex as a medium of exchange

The nail ought to be hit on the head, men talk much about women and money and women talk much about men and sex

So as we have men who work hard do we also have women who do, now to talk of sex to tell the truth men demand this most so what are you insinuating?

Solution??

Ok let us both try an say the truth.
I already mentioned that both men and women can work for money; agreed?
Would it be right of me to also mention that both men and women need/want sex?
I need your answer to this please?
Do women need sex too as human beings just like men?
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Blame it on Desmond Elliot abd precious

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
olaeffect:

Ok let us both try an say the truth.
I already mentioned that both men and women can work for money; agreed?
Would it be right of me to also mention that both men and women need/want sex?
I need your answer to this please?
Do women need sex too as human beings just like men?
Yea women do need sex

The difference here is that men not only need sex, men also want sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Blame it on Desmond Elliot abd precious

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Lol
Re: Blame It On Who??? by olaeffect(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Yea women do need sex

The difference here is that men not only need sex, men also want sex

Thank you for being truthful.

So why do you think that it is right for a woman to demand for money, to be given what she need just because she knows that it is what a man wants.

Between want and need, which is superior? grin

I am just using your own words ooo.

Need Vs Want.
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2022
olaeffect:

Thank you for being truthful.

So why do you think that it is right for you to deman for money as a woman to be given what you need just because you know that it is what I want as a man.

Between want and need, which is superior? grin

I am just using your own words ooo.

Need Vs Want.

I love your zeal

Talking superiority, i can not please you to displease my own self while and when i i'm the one rendering you such pleasure

Truth be told, for a balanced equation pleasure should be for both.

For me to please you, you have to please me too. Or do you believe in being partial?
Re: Blame It On Who??? by olaeffect(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

I love your zeal

Talking superiority, i can not please you to displease my own self while and when i i'm the one rendering you such pleasure

Truth be told, for a balanced equation pleasure should be for both.

For me to please you, you have to please me too. Or do you believe in being partial?

Thank you once again for being truthful.
I love the words you have chosen for you to please me Do women really please men? You and I know it is the other way round.
Have you heard the phrase 2 minutes man ?
Why would a women refer to a man as a 2 minute man? grin
Let me answer you. A woman refer to a man as a 2 minutes man because the man didn't please her. So why should a man toast you, take you out, spend money on you, beg you for sex most times, and still be the one to still spend many minutes pleasuring you when he could be done pleasuring himself in 2 to 3 minutes?

Hope you can see how it is that even in the sexual act itself it is still women that needs more time, energy, and efforts, all being supplied by the man, whereas over the centuries women have made men pay for sex, while women are truly the ones that need, wants, and even benefits from sex the most.
This scam for centuries needs to be investigated grin grin
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2022
olaeffect:

Thank you once again for being truthful.
I love the words you have chosen for you to please me Do women really please men? You and I know it is the other way round.
Have you heard the phrase 2 minutes man ?
Why would a women refer to a man as a 2 minute man? grin
Let me answer you. A woman refer to a man as a 2 minutes man because the man didn't please her. So why should a man toast you, take you out, spend money on you, beg you for sex most times, and still be the one to still spend many minutes pleasuring you when he could be done pleasuring himself in 2 to 3 minutes?

Hope you can see how it is that even in the sexual act itself it is still women that needs more time, energy, and efforts, all being supplied by the man, whereas over the centuries women have made men pay for sex, while women are truly the ones that need, wants, and even benefits from sex the most.
This scam for centuries needs to be investigated grin grin
Quoting who benefit from sex the most

The truth? Men are the ones who benefit from sex the most, not women

Why?? Because if women are really wantful of it, yea i mean "wantful".

Why are there rape cases

And talking rape, most men rape most women the most and not women in majority..

And talking sexual pleasure, while and when a woman mean it to satisfy a man she does it in full and to the last... I go again, to the very last....

Do women please men you asked? My dear, of course yea.....

And talking about having adventurous moment, women do too to men......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame It On Who??? by olaeffect(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2022
Suunnn:

Quoting who benefit from sex the most

The truth? Men are the ones who benefit from sex the most, not women

Why?? Because if women are really wantful of it, yea i mean "wantful".

Why are there rape cases

And talking rape, most men rape most women the most and not women in majority..

And talking sexual pleasure, while and when a woman mean it to satisfy a man she does it in full and to the last... I go again, to the very last....

Do women please men you asked? My dear, of course yea.....

And talking about having adventurous moment, women do too to men......

I get your point.
Nice interacting with you.
Much respect.

1 Like

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2022
olaeffect:

I get your point.
Nice interacting with you.
Much respect.
Same here wink
Re: Blame It On Who??? by OllyArt(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Make I park here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread....
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
OllyArt:
Make I park here cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice thread....
Solution?
Re: Blame It On Who??? by OllyArt(m): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2022
Suunnn:

Solution?

Ask God for solutions not me abeg
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Itzurboi(m): 4:05am On Dec 06, 2022
@Suunnn, ollyart knows you won't agree on his views hence he referred you to the Creator, and perhaps, you get the answer, kindly share... lol

1 Like

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2022
OllyArt:

Ask God for solutions not me abeg
Lol wink
Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Itzurboi:
@Suunnn, ollyart knows you won't agree on his views hence he referred you to the Creator, and perhaps, you get the answer, kindly share... lol
grin
Re: Blame It On Who??? by olamoses75(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Suunnn:
Most Men: (Complain) about women being in relationship for only Money! Money!! Money!!!

Most Women: (Complain) about men being in relationship for only Sex! Sex!! Sex!!!

What Is The Solution
How Can This Be Resolved??
Doesn't This Call For Action?
solution is to define your relationship from the initial stage to know precisely what the other person want, and voice out what your expectations are. By doing that, you both will be able to deduce if it’s relationship you want or friends with benefits

1 Like

Re: Blame It On Who??? by Suunnn(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
olamoses75:
solution is to define your relationship from the initial stage to know precisely what the other person want, and voice out what your expectations are. By doing that, you both will be able to deduce if it’s relationship you want or friends with benefits
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats That Phobia (irrational Fear) You Have? / 65 Out Of 83 Women I Counselled Cheated On Their Husbands -daddy Freeze / Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.