Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) (36813 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Lady Cries Out, Accuses AMCON Of Threatening Her Husband's Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Dec 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Lol. Reno’s oxygen is obiedients who are very emotional and easily triggered. Go through his page, check out posts about Tinubu, highest number of engagements is less than 50, now check pages about Obi and see over 500 comments. BAT supporters are wiser, more strategic and obviously more controlled unlike Obidients. Starve Reno of attention and watch him disappear into oblivion.

By the way, I dislike his way of playing politics and I think he is not doing AA much good.
I thought you are an Obi supporter. This your analysis is so unbiased

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
I like Rufai but sometimes he is sympathetic to Peter Obi.
Sometimes abi all the times

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there
I suspect Tinubu could not buy Arise TV over.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by APCnaPDP: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I thought you are an Obi supporter. This your analysis is so unbiased

I am just out to ensure your principal Tinubu doesn’t win 2023 elections because he is a very bad product. I will vote for AA but I don’t care too much if Obi or anyone else wins.

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by muykem: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2022
DSS should do needful. Rufia need to be arrested for investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by vengertime: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Nceesteph:
Rufai Oseni, a presenter on Arise TV has been caught instructing someone who is a brother of Reno Omokri, a former Presidential media aide, to “take him (Reno Omokri) out”.

This is coming days after Rufai and Reno Omokri fell out with each other on air while Reno Omokri was speaking as a guest on Arise TV.

The word “take him out” is actually a word used to imply an assassination plot, according to security experts who analyzed the import of the audio.

[center]LISTEN TO THE AUDIO[/center]

[center]https://vocaroo.com/embed/1jGUfNy7x016?[/center]

source : Naija Gist n Gossip
link: https://naijagg.com/breaking-rufai-oseni-threatens-to-assassinate-reno-omokri-in-leaked-audio/

Seun lalasticalala I can't believe Nairaland have been reduced to a propaganda website were fake news are created.

It's been how many hours and this kind of propaganda is allowed to be on your website with strong words as assassination?

This can not be the nairaland we used to know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by vengertime: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2022
muykem:
DSS should do needful. Rufia need to be arrested for investigation.

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Okoroawusa: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I am just out to ensure your principal Tinubu doesn’t win 2023 elections because he is a very bad product. I will vote for AA but I don’t care too much if Obi or anyone else wins.
That's a fair response. I wish you all the best in your endeavour. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by olisaEze(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2022
"Adonknow the technology that was used in producing this." - PMB

First it was OBIdients that he claimed wanted to assasinate him & his family, now it’s Rufai Oseni! His following has dropped drastically since he backed a candidate that supports jungle justice & public lynching, and he has been so embittered since then! Reno is only trying to hit back at the young Rufai who with one question exposed his Chicago trip as nothing but a sham! Oga what is the name of the admissions officer you said you met in University of Chicago?? Dats all! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nostring: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
This same man wey pass one way wan go kill innocent ppl lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by APCnaPDP: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

That's a fair response. I will you all the best in your endeavour. Have a nice day.

You too buddy.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai don buy market
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by anselm791(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Lemme see if I get this, you saying Rufai is a mafia boss that takes people out using their own brothers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by virginchaser(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Sh...t is becoming real.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Asour: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there

Where did Reno reach?

He wasn't even free to enter Nigeria through PMB administration.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

An Nyanmuri flat-surface head will tell me this is not about ethnicity. Okay o! I hear but a no gree.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by TheChameleon: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
grin

This Rufai is on the edge. I hope he wouldn't take otapipia when Obi comes 5th behind Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by oneMalik: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
take person out ?

for what exactly ?

Nigerians and mumu ehnn ....
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Imagine this and help me ask Peter Obi and Rufai what will be their gain if they kill Pastor Reno Omokri?
You don’t know that Reno is the most effective critic of oga Lienus Obi?
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Skty: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

You sound so intelligent. .I hardly see intelligent talkers like this on NL...keep it up ...I wish I can like ur comment a million times
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by ogwumgbe: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:

Your Omokri is a nobody and a kindergarten Lollipop sucking attention seeker. He should just go and examine his brain because I believe something must be wrong with his brain. He's a psychopath
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai Oseni is just enjoying his 15 minutes of Fame.
He'll fade away after 2023 general elections.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Who is this fool ?

Tutuna:
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by onez: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Where is the full audio?. Reno always manipulate things

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by sircatherine45(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

that was harsh on that urrchinn.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by sircatherine45(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:

That's a fair response. I will you all the best in your endeavour. Have a nice day.

cat's got your tongue?

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by DeOTR: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

If DSS pick you up now, don't start trending Free Tutuna o.

And it's you that'll instruct DSS to pick him because of Obi?
...the way DSS is picking you guys up for making unsubstantiated claims against Tinubu, right?
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Why would a gentleman like Rufai kill Reno? I don’t believe whatever Reno says, I know him well. Who is Wendell Simlin?
Its not about what Reno says, it’s about fact and the evidence on ground
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by CaptainFM1: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2022
These two too dey fight!
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Realist12: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Imagine this and help me ask Peter Obi and Rufai what will be their gain if they kill Pastor Reno Omokri?

It's all about the Vote of their gullible supporters
Now what you don't see is conflict of interest between PDP lite and main PDP which is exonerating Tinubu. They are fighting for their narratives on Tinubu, PDP trying to prove LP liars even when both knows they are lying . Whilst some want the citizens to believe Tinubu is Amoda some other sect wants to believe Tinubu is Tinubu but a drug lord . They are fighting to control the narratives, PDP has to prove LP as the liars which will only mean they are winning the propaganda war and will in turn favour them coz most voters that will vote LP would vote PDP. One thing is certain we know the Zombidients are extremist and aggressive hence you see such kind of aggression from their supporters. Meanwhile it only exonerates Tinubu coz the masses are seeing the hypocrisy in their roforofo fight .

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Ubanz: 8:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Lairs, Reno is looking for someone to hang on his neck.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by obuneme: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Nothing concerns Peter Obi with Rufai and Reno's fuss.

But as usual, Peter Obi's name is Vaseline. Use it and self-service very well.

But your shame will be when you don't cum!

BATSTARD
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.