Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) (36827 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Lady Cries Out, Accuses AMCON Of Threatening Her Husband's Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by teemy(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2022
"Take me out" was never used. "Take your brother out" and from what the audio portrays, seems these people are all related to one another as the earlier part of the 13 seconds audio has an Aunty Pamela mentioned.

I'll try to use Audible to clean out the background noise to clearly hear what was said in the latter part of the audio. For now, no decisions made.

Pre-Audible cleanup, the conversation seems to be "If I want to be petty/dirty eh, take your brother out in less than ..."
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by saintrow1: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

Trash
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

The real unity beggars are those whose home lands are cursed that they cannot do well there. I know the enoumous number of Nyanmuri who sell gala in Ibadan. And I can count with my fingers the number of Afonja in Enugu.

Let that sink in.
You are angry because you can't progress in your own land but the Great Igbos come, conquer and possess .

Well blame your misfortune on your father's philandering.

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Patriotsleague: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
DSS should arrest this hungry paid Obi sycophant. Arrest Rufai, this is a threat to our democratic process.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by olamike02: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2022
All these IPOB terrorists who are after Reno today we're the ones hailing him when they were all together PDP with their mini God,PO. But just because he has a different view he has become their enemy. To be an IPOB terrorists is a sign of insecurity and zombiesm
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by FuckOsuPigs: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You are angry because you can't progress in your own land but the Great Igbos come, conquer and possess .

Well blame your misfortune on your father's philandering.

Igbos conquer where? grin. You must be high on Aguleri weed. Mention 10 richest people in Nigeria today and see if there is a single Igbo.

Come and see Shukuwdi and Okeahukwu sleeping in their shops constituting nuisance in Ibadan here.

You think it's by petty trading grin.

Wonder shall never end grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Shut up your mouth.

How does this post concern Peter Obi?

You guys can't even stick to the topics

U wil just kill ursef troway....apoda

Falling Olympia
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by KoladeChris24(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Nceesteph:

Source: https://naijagg.com/breaking-rufai-oseni-threatens-to-assassinate-reno-omokri-in-leaked-audio/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463395/reno-omokri-alleges-threat-take

Rufai is a very unprofessional journalist.

Sometimes, I wonder if he's an investigator. Arise TV should be interviewing guests, not interrogating them.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Nah, it looks more like your moma's boyfriend's head below grin
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by OsunOriginal: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Hopefully, he will be picked up by security operatives immediately
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

An Nyanmuri flat-surface head will tell me this is not about ethnicity. Okay o! I hear but a no gree.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by tonididdy(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Lol this goat on exile has being very successful in staying relevant in the Nigerian scene with his numerous clout chasing.

Who would waste his/her time on chasing a loosed goat on eve night .

Reno should quit hiding behind curtains, he should come to Nigeria and say what he had to say

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Konjiboii: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2022
For someone who huff and puff like Reno he actually is a pussy ass nigga, with all the mumu talk hin dey talk why is anyone surprise they want him dead.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Revolva(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2022
So if someone say take him out , means kill una de very stewpid

How can a meek person like rugai plan to kill his distance cousin Reno
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Spandau: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:
DSS should arrest Rufai Oseni immediately for interrogation. This threat should not be handled with kid gloves. He should be investigated and charged to court for conspiracy to murder.

Go and mobilize them now, since you're the officer in command. Oniyeye burúkú. Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by teemy(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2022
teemy:
"Take me out" was never used. "Take your brother out" and from what the audio portrays, seems these people are all related to one another as the earlier part of the 13 seconds audio has an Aunty Pamela mentioned.

I'll try to use Audible to clean out the background noise to clearly hear what was said in the latter part of the audio. For now, no decisions made.

Pre-Audible cleanup, the conversation seems to be "If I want to be petty/dirty eh, take your brother out in less than ..."

Alright, the cleaned up audio is ready for download as attached below the post and the transcript below.

Speaker 1. When she called that if she even called Aunty Pamela

Speaker 2. Just, if I want to be dirty eh...

Speaker 1. Yes

Speaker 2. Take your brother out in less than few minutes

Speaker 1. No, there's no need for that because I don't I don't even understand...

Obviously this was Speaker 2 threatening to beat up the brother of reference.

The actual ploy by Reno to change the words from "Take your brother out" to "Take me out" was intentional to twist people's impressions. Similarly, Rufai is also a twister of facts as the first time I even came to know of him was during the traffic stop sensation some months ago.

Simply two people I will personally have to be careful of their words and sieve carefully whenever I hear them speak out. This is politics season. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by uzoexcel(m): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there
bla bla blu
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by DoxxAnon: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2022
So to “take a person out” means to assassinate them?

What if he meant that Reno seems to be craving attention and needs to be taken out so he can give tweeting and making silly YouTube videos a break?
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Curious345: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

If DSS pick you up now, don't start trending Free Tutuna o.

is that true
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Captainero: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
The word "take him out" could mean so many other things other than assassination. He could be telling Reno's brother to "take him out" on a vacation or take him out for a dinner and try tk make him relax a little because the burden on Reno right now is too heavy, he is trying to market a bad product
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by tonyshine01: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Tutuna post=118882252]Imagine this and help me ask Peter Obi and Rufai what will be their gain if they kill Pastor Reno Omokri?[/ :Pquote]
For you sef to believe this kind of crap, mean say dem need to carry your brain to radio mechanic to check how many IC don burn for ya brain.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Igbos conquer where? grin. You must be high on Aguleri weed. Mention 10 richest people in Nigeria today and see if there is a single Igbo.

Come and see Shukuwdi and Okeahukwu sleeping in their shops constituting nuisance in Ibadan here.

You think it's by petty trading grin.

Wonder shall never end grin
Poverty is oozing out of your post. 200m years of poverty for you. grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by ukahrawah: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Fake! Doctored audio, attention seekers full apcpdp.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Omokri is EVIL. He plays the victim after deliberate evil acts all the time. Such people don't end well. After attacks on OBI-DATTI, he came out to say people threatened his children. Now he deliberately says lies against Rufai & now comes out to say he is threatened. Its time we stopped paying attention to this devil who calls himself a pastor but goes about having children with other women.

THESE PEOPLE STAND AGAINST THE NEW NIGERIA WE ALL CRAVE FOR AND MAY GOD PUT THEM ALL TO SHAME
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2022
if this leaked audio is true, Rufai would be forced out of Arise, he's been too controversial
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by frankoben(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by pacificom: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai Oseni is not that type of man. Fake story !
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Sarch: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
YoungRulers:
So Peter Obi wants to use Rufai to kpai Reno? Na wa o! I knew that they would target him. But to take him out?
Leave Peter Obi out of this. He is not an assassin.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by BJanta: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=doggedfighter post=118881977]Na so !

This is just a cheap gossip over one bottle of cheap beer in a run down cheap beer parlour.

This is not worth any right thinking person's time.

[/quote. ]

But you have given it your time by
writing all this. Or did you write it in
dreams.?
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by badoh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership
Ask yourself. If APC were to present Osinbajo as the party candidate, will you still vote for him? You people will still use the performance of the current administration to condemn him. I also know your prayer is for APC to present a weak candidate which Atiku will trash easily. As long as Tinubu passed through democratic primaries of his party and he emerged as winner, leave him to his fate and let the electorate vote for whoever they want.

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Proudlyomonna: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Safyqueen:

People like you that think along party line are the greatest problem of this country.

Are there any differences amongst the various political parties?
Are they not jumping from one party to another?
The present APC chairman and secretary are former PDP members. The LP presidential candidate is from PDP/APGA.

Where is the difference?

Those destroying Nigeria are all Nigeria stakeholders not parties.

The so called stakeholders are anchored by Western government through neo-colonialism.

That's why Nigeria will never get functional petroleum refinery, Ajaokuta steel will never get the attention of the government and the country will continue to borrow to even pay salaries. World bank, IMF etc will continue to determine your economic policies.

This is irrespective of whichever party wins the coming elections, there will be no change.

We need a president like late Abacha who can tell the neo-colonial masters; "to hell with you". Some of you may not understand why I called Abacha because Western mafians who masterminded his killing took it upon themselves to destroy his image post-humously through media vis-a-vis money recovery.

One day Nigeria will be released but not now. I have not seen any presidential candidate with such qualities. All of them are praying to be adopted/accepted/sponsored by those foreign mosquitoes.

You have a good point.
But ever heard of the word LESSER EVIL?
APC MUST GO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.