Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) (37143 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Lady Cries Out, Accuses AMCON Of Threatening Her Husband's Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Ofolete: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
YoungRulers:
So Peter Obi wants to use Rufai to kpai Reno? Na wa o! I knew that they would target him. But to take him out?
No relax and hold your peace. P.O is not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Kingjbase: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by bizzibodi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na important person them dey used that word"Assassinate" not for riffraff, nonentity like Reno omokri used liquidate, erase.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by 7arrows: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there

U should be ashamed. U know nothing about journalism.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by 7arrows: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
I like Rufai but sometimes he is sympathetic to Peter Obi.

Freedom of choice bro. Rufai knows those other guys have failed and cannot handle Nigeria. Rufai knows we need a sound mind to rule.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by 7arrows: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

[/quote]

I seriously agree with you.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Attention seeker no 1 after Dino.....
Abeg getat
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by samunaka: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nceesteph:

Source: https://naijagg.com/breaking-rufai-oseni-threatens-to-assassinate-reno-omokri-in-leaked-audio/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463395/reno-omokri-alleges-threat-take

And you expect this dude to be an arbiter in a presidential debate, so bias and full of hate
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
13 seconds audio is not convincing. Reno is not serious. Even in court this stupid evidence is debatable
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by onuman: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai Oseni is a patriot resident in Nigeria and who wants the best for his country.
Reno Omokri is a non patriot in exile who doesn't want the best for his country.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by FuckOsuPigs: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Poverty is oozing out of your post. 200m years of poverty for you. grin

Lol! What I earn monthly can feed your entire clan in Ekwulobia grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by FuckOsuPigs: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2

NwaMamaEzi! I sight you grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by onuman: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there

People like you Tinubites enjoyed calling then president Goodluck Jonathan a clueless man and Ogogoro Drinker.
Now who do you want to be next president, if the most qualified presidential candiddte, Peter Obi, is not good because of your ethno-religious bigotry?
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
When someone showed me the video of when he had issues with the Nigerian Policemen for taking one way, and was like he would call Mr. Governor. Then I was like, isn't this the same Rufai I listen to on 99.3 Nigeria Info? And complains about how "rich men" behave to people below them?

Then, I realized that he is human too. I love listening to him nonetheless.
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not believe this.

Ruffy may have changed a lot from his endtime Sunday Sunday Apostolic meek personality in his 92.3 Inspiration Fm days to a seemingly voluble, arrogant and proud person now but he is no killer.

That anyone could even have suggested him as one intending to kill someone else shows how negatively his persinality has been polluted.

That is why the wise saying that success is a magnifying glass becomes apt. Inspiration Fm kept him in a humble, godly christian frame of mind but now it is good to say that all that na wash
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by nzubegod: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nceesteph:

Source: https://naijagg.com/breaking-rufai-oseni-threatens-to-assassinate-reno-omokri-in-leaked-audio/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7463395/reno-omokri-alleges-threat-take

Why On Earth Are Most People Damn Too Ignorant. " Take Out" Connotes Some Many Things Depending On Its Relativity And In Case Reno, It Means Take Out Thrash. Reno Is Synonymous To Thrash.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Talawaka: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
These two clowns....

Let me advise you Op. If you want to make it far as a journalist don't start with fake or sensational news. They always backfire.

Well...neither clown formally trained as a journalist cool

Nigeria is fond on placing round pegs in square holes and then expecting elevated standards. Shitz don work that way angry

I weep for my country.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by torqque7(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rubbish talk,I was even expecting to hear real threat and something reasonable but was highly disappointed at the audio I listened to. This Reno no is childish seriously.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Kingspin(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Use your senses not Reno.
Nobody is assassinating Reno. He has been playing this game for long.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Cromagnon: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not believe this.

Ruffy may have changed a lot from his endtime Sunday Sunday Apostolic meek personality in his 92.3 Inspiration Fm days to a seemingly voluble, arrogant and proud person now but he is no killer.

That anyone could even have suggested him as one intending to kill someone else shows how negatively his persinality has been polluted.

That is why the wise saying that success is a magnifying glass becomes apt. Inspiration Fm kept him in a humble, godly christian frame of mind but now it is good to say that all that na wash

Dem dey quote killer for face?
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Cromagnon: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

APC did not field him. He is apc
No APC person has what it takes to defeat jagaban
And the failed leaders ship is from the cpc half of apc
Tinubu is the acn half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.