Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) (36821 Views)

Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Lady Cries Out, Accuses AMCON Of Threatening Her Husband's Life (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there

You just believe ? Wow so many people are so vulnerable and weak
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Investorsci: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Nothing concerns Peter Obi with Rufai and Reno's fuss.

But as usual, Peter Obi's name is Vaseline. Use it and self-service very well.

But your shame will be when you don't cum!

BATSTARD

Gba gbos.
Wonderful reply
Thank you
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2022
DSS should arrest Rufai Oseni immediately for interrogation. This threat should not be handled with kid gloves. He should be investigated and charged to court for conspiracy to murder.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by sayso: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by waledeji(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap stop talking nonsense
see tangaga ooo
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
shatap, don't you have any other things to do with your life apart from lurking around nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by RexTramadol1: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

Such an irony. You hate sin but instead of dodgy you typed doggy as a lifestyle.

Repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by 1Dray(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
Rufai is so desperate and unprofessional journalist. And I can tell you that his desperation is to be in a place where Pastor Reno Omokri reached in which he (Rufai) will never be there

All of the sudden Reno becomes a pastor because he's asslicking the chief druggie and the grand looter
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
muykem:
DSS should do needful. Rufia need to be arrested for investigation.

Has Reno filed a petition on threat to life?
I dare him to come to Nigeria to file for it, with his full evidence.
There and then, there may be a counter-suit for defamation against him, which may see him spend close to 10 years behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Mrhonesty: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2022
Rufai Oseni is a tribal bigot. He has the right to be obedient but they want to forcefully command everyone to follow Obi even when they can see clearly that Obi is fake with no capacity to govern Nigeria

doggedfighter:
Na so !

This is just a cheap gossip over one bottle of cheap beer in a cheap beer parlour.

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2022
seunmsg:
DSS should arrest Rufai Oseni immediately for interrogation. This threat should not be handled with kid gloves. He should be investigated and charged to court for conspiracy to murder.

Has Reno filed a petition on threat to life?
I dare him to come to Nigeria to file for it, with his full evidence.
There and then, there may be a counter-suit for defamation against him, which may see him spend close to 10 years behind bars.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2022
All lies concocted by the shape shifting tongue twisting Reno omokri if you have a functional brain and you believe anything Reno has to say you are better off dead than alive because you don’t use your brain.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by toprealman: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2022
According to security experts, lol.
Please mention one of these "experts"
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by OmoleJay: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2022
I want to take my wife and children out on Sunday. Someone should pls interpret

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by ChiefOlabowla(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Kindly share audio containing full conversation.
So we may have clear context of what led to the "take out" comment and the contexts it references to.

You can't just choose where suits you in the audio to come and rubbish Oseni and his employers. You are not dealing with dafts like agbadorians.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by CaptainFM1: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

I'm a Yoruba man and I can't but to give you several thumbs up and salutes for the above post.

It still beats my imagination that the best my tribe can offer is a Bala Blu.

I've always said this, until the masses rise up against all these establishments, we are going nowhere as a country.

You see all the people pushing thiief-nubu agenda are people that looking forward to benefit from the corrupt government he will create.

I can bet Nigerians that Hell will be a better place to live next year if APC should win the presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NuruDiddy: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
YoungRulers:
So Peter Obi wants to use Rufai to kpai Reno? Na wa o! I knew that they would target him. But to take him out?

We all know Peter Obis name is a Vaseline for your masturbation. You can masturbate in peace now. Oya enter your bathroom and start but make sure u baff after that cos u stinks

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NuruDiddy: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2022
plaindealer:
When your enemies are in disarray and killing themselves..

grin grin grin

We all know Peter Obis name is a Vaseline for your masturbation. You can masturbate in peace now. Oya enter your bathroom and start but make sure u baff after that cos u stinks
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by NuruDiddy: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Tawanimole:
Let me tell you Rufai and other Obidients, you don't need to plot assassination on Reno because he is not the one who will stop Peter Obi but Nigerians because he won't and can't win this election and even in future.

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Svoboda(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:

Apc made its choice by selecting Tinubu. You can as well make your choice by voting who you want from the assortment of candidates available and stop crying like a constipated baby.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by kingyakos: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2022
YoungRulers:
So Peter Obi wants to use Rufai to kpai Reno? Na wa o! I knew that they would target him. But to take him out?

Oga o, this is a very cheap lie from Reno. Have you forgotten some months ago when Reno opened a Twitter account in disguise that someone of Peter Obi support group in threatening his life and that of his family.
Reno is just out to do anything to bring Peter Obi down but he can't.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Fiscus105(m): 9:08am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not believe this.

Ruffy may have changed a lot from his endtime Sunday Sunday Apostolic meek personality in his 92.3 Inspiration Fm days to a seemingly voluble, arrogant and proud person now but he is no killer.

That anyone could even have suggested him as one intending to kill someone else shows how negatively his persinality has been polluted.

That is why the wise saying that success is a magnifying glass becomes apt. Inspiration Fm kept him in a humble, godly christian frame of mind but now it is good to say that all that na wash

Read the post again and calmly use ur head to interpret and not misinterprete.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I'm a Yoruba man and I can't but to give you several thumbs up and salutes for the above post.

It still beats my imagination that the best my tribe can offer is a Bala Blu.

I've always said this, until the masses rise up against all these establishments, we are going nowhere as a country.

You see all the people pushing thiief-nubu agenda are people that looking forward to benefit from the corrupt government he will create.

I can bet Nigerians that Hell will be a better place to live next year if APC should win the presidential election.

You have said it all.
As for me, I have identified three of my properties to sell if Tinubu wins after Feb election, to jet out with my family before May 29th.
Passports and Visiting VISA don set...

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Creativity22: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not believe this.

Ruffy may have changed a lot from his endtime Sunday Sunday Apostolic meek personality in his 92.3 Inspiration Fm days to a seemingly voluble, arrogant and proud person now but he is no killer.

That anyone could even have suggested him as one intending to kill someone else shows how negatively his persinality has been polluted.

That is why the wise saying that success is a magnifying glass becomes apt. Inspiration Fm kept him in a humble, godly christian frame of mind but now it is good to say that all that na wash
I really blame the enemies of nigeria for this and the willing tools like SEUN OSEWA and his mods, who push false and unverified news to the front page, all in an effort to bring down peter obi. Such a big sgame

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Jman06(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I do not believe this.

'Na wash' because he tells the truth to the powers that be

Nigerians ehn, una matter don tire me abeg!

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Svoboda(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I suspect Tinubu could not buy Arise TV over.

I dont think he needs to. Unlike the print and radio, Tv stations rarely Have an electability impact in Nigeria, not least arise tv, which is elitist and embodies the whole essence of its owner. Little wonder you can only access it only via pay tv.

Every discerning and thoroughbred politician wouldnt break sweat over the political slants of tv stations.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by PapaAdanna: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2022
But truth be told

This Omockery of a mumu is supposed to be taken out,

Aswear shocked
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Jman06(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
I like Rufai but sometimes he is sympathetic to Peter Obi.
He's sympathetic to Peter Obi because he pities you poor Nigerians who are in dire need of a change of government!

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by bluefilm: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2022
uba1991:
I like Rufai but sometimes he is sympathetic to Peter Obi.

Rufai is fully OBIdient.

He is a very sensible man.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Safyqueen: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I wonder how any man that is normal would create an account claiming to be a woman undecided
Na wa oo werey plenty for nairaland sha grin
Well Mr man, whether you like it or not,APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
From the North to the South,to the East to the West the most common voice is take out bastard APC first then Leave Nija to choose between a new beginning with OBIDIATI or continue to play petty Politics with the progress of this Country.
Make you dey always pray against the spirit of ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE grin.

People like you that think along party line are the greatest problem of this country.

Are there any differences amongst the various political parties?
Are they not jumping from one party to another?
The present APC chairman and secretary are former PDP members. The LP presidential candidate is from PDP/APGA.

Where is the difference?

Those destroying Nigeria are all Nigeria stakeholders not parties.

The so called stakeholders are anchored by Western government through neo-colonialism.

That's why Nigeria will never get functional petroleum refinery, Ajaokuta steel will never get the attention of the government and the country will continue to borrow to even pay salaries. World bank, IMF etc will continue to determine your economic policies.

This is irrespective of whichever party that will win, there will be no change.

We need a president like late Abacha who can tell the neo-colonial masters; "to hell with you". Some of you may not understand why I called Abacha because Western mafians who masterminded his killing took it upon themselves to destroy his image post-humously through media vis-a-vis money recovery.

One day Nigeria will be released but not now. I have not seen any presidential candidate with such qualities. All of them are praying to be adopted/accepted/sponsored by those foreign mosquitoes.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by Safyqueen: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I wonder how any man that is normal would create an account claiming to be a woman undecided
Na wa oo werey plenty for nairaland sha grin
Well Mr man, whether you like it or not,APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
From the North to the South,to the East to the West the most common voice is take out bastard APC first then Leave Nija to choose between a new beginning with OBIDIATI or continue to play petty Politics with the progress of this Country.
Make you dey always pray against the spirit of ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE grin.

People like you that think along party line are the greatest problem of this country.

Are there any differences amongst the various political parties?
Are they not jumping from one party to another?
The present APC chairman and secretary are former PDP members. The LP presidential candidate is from PDP/APGA.

Where is the difference?

Those destroying Nigeria are all Nigeria stakeholders not parties.

The so called stakeholders are anchored by Western government through neo-colonialism.

That's why Nigeria will never get functional petroleum refinery, Ajaokuta steel will never get the attention of the government and the country will continue to borrow to even pay salaries. World bank, IMF etc will continue to determine your economic policies.

This is irrespective of whichever party wins the coming elections, there will be no change.

We need a president like late Abacha who can tell the neo-colonial masters; "to hell with you". Some of you may not understand why I called Abacha because Western mafians who masterminded his killing took it upon themselves to destroy his image post-humously through media vis-a-vis money recovery.

One day Nigeria will be released but not now. I have not seen any presidential candidate with such qualities. All of them are praying to be adopted/accepted/sponsored by those foreign mosquitoes.
Re: Rufai Oseni Accused Of Threatening To Assassinate Reno Omokri (Leaked Audio) by ufotunang: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Tutuna:
...how can it be verified that its Rufai that said that...all this can be fake audio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Policemen In Imo (graphic Photos) / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.