Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (991 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice Needed by pansophist(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2023
When I see people that are destined for suffering, I know. By their question, you shall know them. You're a pastor and you're this daft. Only in naija.
Re: Advice Needed by Denoh68: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Autobot05:

Ok its actually 1st Corinthians 7 not 2nd Corinthians
Now read that 2nd Corinthians vs 39.

If she was a Christian why didn't those so called men of God advice her before she married the present husband? Why didn't she check the man she was marrying properly ??

How sure are you that those prophecies are true and those men are genuine men of God ? Yunno what will happen if that marriage goes sour ?? ... those MEN OF GOD will run away and leave you to face the problems

Now read
MATTHEW 19:9 .... LUKE 16:18

The bible says a man will leave his mother and father and find a wife .. take note the bible did not say God will find a wife for you or a pastor will find a wife for you. As for me I dont believe in these marriage prophecies or soulmate thing.
Stay blessed sir
YES, THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME SIR, I BELIEVE GOD KNOWS THE BEST THINGS THAT WE HUMANS CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE IN A MILLION YEARS TO COME, GOD STILL INTERVENES IN MARRIAGE ISSUES BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT SOCIETIES HAVE FAMILIES AS THE BASIC FOUNDATIONS. SO GOD WOULD NOT WANT US TO MARRY THE WRONG PERSON.AS FOR ME I'M STILL WORKING ON THIS ISSUE, I JUST WANTED OPINIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. THAT'S ALL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malignantguest Deactivating Of Account: A Lesson To Goodharddick And Others. / Not Everyone Forgive Words And The Wrong Actions Especially When They Have Been / What You Must Know In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.