Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trinity Is Not Biblical - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Is Not Biblical (2084 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Using Microphone In The Church Is Not Biblical: The Apostles Never Used It / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol, even many Bible prefaces and references mention it
It's not a matter of dem say
Even many who had them have removed them in the revised ones
Se this guy

Sorry, it's invalid.

No one has a right to amend or remove any part or whole of your testimony eg post.

If any one feels that you are wrong they must take it up with you promptly.

No one has a right to come 100 years later to say that your post in here, is an error or misunderstood. That is just plain unlawful and Wrong!

Till the end of the world it stands in the records that Tinubu gaffed.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Aemmyjah(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry, it's invalid.

No one has a right to amend or remove any part or whole of your testimony eg post.

If any one feels that you are wrong they must take it up with you promptly.

No one has a right to come 100 years later to say that your post in here, is an error or misunderstood. That is just plain unlawful and Wrong!

Till the end of the world it stands in the records that Tinubu gaffed.

Ignorant?!
First, learn why it was removed
Do you also accept the Apocrypha
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Ignorant?!
First, learn why it was removed
Do you also accept the Apocrypha

I ignore invalidities and unlawful evidence!

Records speak for themselves and they should do their own talking no one should speak on their behalf. Eg have you paid your rent? You simply present your payment receipt. No talk.

The records speak for themselves "res ipsa loquitur"
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

So this makes wedding scriptural?
A man with no leg get leg!
I think we are done sir!

So keep what your Qu'ran teaches you it can't coincide with what Bible teaches regarding marriage! smiley
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Janosky: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your Bible does not have 1 John 5:7

Oga, carry this Textus Receptus GIBBERISH outta this forum.
Even ardent Trinitarians like Carm.org confirmed that the verse is spurious.
grin
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Janosky: 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Brother Max, good evening.
My correct Egbon, greetings from me to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Janosky:
Brother Max, good evening.
My correct Egbon, greetings from me to you.
Greetings my belove Janosky!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, carry this Textus Receptus GIBBERISH outta this forum.
Even ardent Trinitarians like Carm.org confirmed that the verse is spurious.
grin

Even if the whole world gree, me I go tell dem say dem no get right at all to alter or comot another person testimony.

Res ipsa loquitur na d Law, so make d document talk wetin e talk.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Janosky: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Even if the whole world gree, me I go tell dem say dem no get right at all to alter or comot another person testimony.

Res ipsa loquitur na d Law, so make d document talk wetin e talk.

Trinitarian testimony wey no dey holy scriptures.

Oga,no think am twice. grin
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:23am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So keep what your Qu'ran teaches you it can't coincide with what Bible teaches regarding marriage! smiley

Of cos it can't coincide! Na Adam and Cana wine wedding una dey do in church today! And it's scriptural.

Islam has rules and regulations for weddings in the Qu'ran and Sunnah practiced during the lifetime of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Your confession of the bold along with the other stupidities just proves that you are mad foolish liar.

So the truth is Jesus did blood transfusion to save guys from the sins you never committed?

Isn't that asinine?
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Ọmọ the purpose of rules is to create orderly and peaceful environment so if people get married and stick to their vows then know that your Allah and it's rules are nothing but SCAM.
It's only when others fail in marriage that your Allah can be considered as better not just for making stupid rules for gullible Arabian slaves like you.

AntiChristian:

Of cos it can't coincide! Na Adam and Cana wine wedding una dey do in church today! And it's scriptural.

Islam has rules and regulations for weddings in the Qu'ran and Sunnah practiced during the lifetime of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by TenQ: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Denoh68:
It doesn't make sense to say there are three co-equal and co-eternal god's,that are existing as one.
I agree with you: It is not normal for a single person to be fully a BODY (visible) and still fully a SOUL (invisible)!
SMH!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ the purpose of rules is to create orderly and peaceful environment so if people get married and stick to their vows then know that your Allah and it's rules are nothing but SCAM.
It's only when others fail in marriage that your Allah can be considered as better not just for making stupid rules for gullible Arabian slaves like you.

Typical of a Jehovah witness elder!
I would have asked what kind of weed you're on for typing the nonsense above! But you're a watchtower slave just sharing tract!

Watchtower say wedding is scriptural then it must be scriptural!

So dumb and ignorant!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Typical of a Jehovah witness elder!
I would have asked what kind of weed you're on for typing the nonsense above! But you're a watchtower slave just sharing tract!

Watchtower say wedding is scriptural then it must be scriptural!

So dumb and ignorant!

I have shared scriptures any right thinking person can see so the opinion of your Allah is not needed! wink
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Aemmyjah(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2022
?

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

So the truth is Jesus did blood transfusion to save guys from the sins you never committed?

Isn't that asinine?

As long as you now appreciate He gave His life to us so that we who take it, get to Live, exactly what blood transfusion does, then the point is settled.

See follow-follow. One cow said "asinine" and in the typical monkey see monkey do, all of una don dey follow.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Janosky:

Trinitarian testimony wey no dey holy scriptures.

Oga,no think am twice. grin

E dey dia before una comot am for una own book as una dey break Law. grin
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Janosky: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

E dey dia before una comot am for una own book as una dey break Law. grin
That you believe a lie doesn't turn your lie to truth.

When a sentence is not in the manuscript copy of a book of 300 AD & after about a thousand years, you see that sentence in the reprinted version of 1600 AD of the same book.

Oga, who is "Una komot am for Una own book"?
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Janosky:

That you believe a lie doesn't turn your lie to truth.

This is what I am saying to you.

Janosky:

When a sentence is not in the manuscript copy of a book of 300 AD & after about a thousand years, you see that sentence in the reprinted version of 1600 AD of the same book.

Oga, who is "Una komot am for Una own book"?

When you admit that it is the same book then you admit that everything in it is the same eg the reprints of you people's "my book of Bible stories".

Which is why I say "let the books/manuscripts do their own talking; res ipsa loquitur"
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:27am On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As long as you now appreciate He gave His life to us so that we who take it, get to Live, exactly what blood transfusion does, then the point is settled.

See follow-follow. One cow said "asinine" and in the typical monkey see monkey do, all of una don dey follow.

Even an animal won't believe another animal died for it. I wonder why the Christian homo sapiens believes in and would relate blood transfusion to vicarious atonement!

Blood transfusion doesn't involve death!
And it's done to preserve humans!

It's not about a father calling himself son and killing himself pretending to die!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have shared scriptures any right thinking person can see so the opinion of your Allah is not needed! wink

I never gave any opinions before! But you have truly proved wedding is scriptural! Christians are to do weddings like Adam & Eve when they were still semi nude or like Jesus Cana miracle where booze was surplus!

This is where bride nudity and excessive drinking during wedding comes from the scriptural analysis.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by onyemaair: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Denoh68:
I'm pentecostal, but I don't believe in the doctrine of trinity.I don't celebrate birthdays new years and Christmas,

It is a catholic doctrine. We don't celebrate Christmas too. It's a devilish pagan concept.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

I never gave any opinions before! But you have truly proved wedding is scriptural! Christians are to do weddings like Adam & Eve when they were still semi nude or like Jesus Cana miracle where booze was surplus!

This is where bride nudity and excessive drinking during wedding comes from the scriptural analysis.

As you're able to decipher! grin
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Blood transfusion doesn't involve death!
And it's done to preserve humans....

"Blood transfusion doesn't involve death"?. YOU HAVE MAD FINISH! did not remember accident victims, pregnant women giving birth, people having surgery.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

As you're able to decipher! grin

Na so Jehovah witnesses love alcohol!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Blood transfusion doesn't involve death"?. YOU HAVE MAD FINISH! did not remember accident victims, pregnant women giving birth, people having surgery.

But the blood donor need not die like your God! I can donate blood for people in need and still live!
You're a ninny for such comparison!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Na so Jehovah witnesses love alcohol!
Diversion technique! cheesy

The point is Marriage was found in the Bible! wink
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

But the blood donor need not die like your God! I can donate blood for people in need and still live!
You're a ninny for such comparison!

Still proving you are mad. The fact that you can not die and live again is the proof why my God is God indeed because, He could and He did it.
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Still proving you are mad. The fact that you can not die and live again is the proof why my God is God indeed because, He could and He did it.

1 Timothy 6:16
He (God) alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him. No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen.

Yet your God died!
I will continue to prove you are asinine sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by AntiChristian: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Diversion technique! cheesy

The point is Marriage was found in the Bible! wink

Yeah marriage is scriptural as regards nudity and alcohol!
Other than that there's no foothold!

That's why you guys love alcohol!
Re: Trinity Is Not Biblical by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yeah marriage is scriptural as regards nudity and alcohol!
Other than that there's no foothold!

That's why you guys love alcohol!

As you're able to decipher! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creation of Adam From Water/Ground/Sperm = Evolution? / @ Huxley: What Is Your Gain? / Why Do Many Nigerians ´´Born Again´´ Get Backslided When They Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.