Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme (17180 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by slivertongue: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
A Jew will become President of the United States, before an Igbo person smells Aso Rock.

So from your calculations, earliest will be 2039.

APC ain't an option come 2023. Affliction won't rise a second time.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by julaion: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

;Durchins spotted

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by harqinhola(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m am Anglican and I’m BATified.

You are blessed IN Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by alade26632: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.God forbid BATingPablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.God forbid BATing...
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by jude79(m): 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
A Jew will become President of the United States, before an Igbo person smells Aso Rock.

So from your calculations, earliest will be 2039.

Mumu, Trump had Jewish ancestry
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Kwanza: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Waiting for February like kilode/
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Realists(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

The truth is bitter, Peter Obi-idiot has destroyed the votes of PDP in the North, to the extent that APC has won the election without casting a single vote.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Curious345: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sweet
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
That’s good!

All clears the path for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Hoelujohn: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .
After all , Judas was also a disciple of Jesus
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Newton2024: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .

“I make bold to say that the population in the north, especially the Christians and other tribes, have unequivocally made their endorsement, and they will vote for Peter Obi, not the purchased endorsement that the Northern Leaders Consultative Forum has just granted.”

O ti ri nkankan grin

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Quenncee: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
lies.

You be confam Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by kamalbob(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
slivertongue:
I make bold to say that the population in the north, especially the Christians and other tribes, have unequivocally made their endorsement, and they will vote for Peter Obi,

Lol they are not even up to one local government in Kano
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by kollinz1234(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

what a deceit. It's shameful to see you condescend this low to give a false narrative of "Nyam iri", which simply means give me water; a common phrase used by Biafra prisoners of war during the civil war to appeal for water to quench their taste. You turning it into betrayal of trust shows exactly the kind of person you are. May God deliver your friends and business associate from your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by AlwaysPositive: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

You guys are now panicking...... Let Christians vote Christians and Muslims vote Muslims.... Una never see anything..... Una eye go soon clear.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Timmi: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
politicoNG:

https://labourparty.com.ng/the-labour-party-responds-to-atikus-elitist-endorsement-by-the-northern-leaders-consultative-forum/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7462226/obi-kwankwaso-cant-win-backing#118862822

The Rt dishonorable Dogara who claimed to be a Christian will now vote for an Antichrist. Wow, stomach Christianity. What a shame
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Masterito(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
That is your business and choice. Tinubu made it religious when he chose his vice. Such a move has consequences.
harqinhola:
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
This kind of campaigning is not different from the 'vote tinubu because islam' campaign.

At the end, the statement reinforces the fact that Obi will be a president for Christians and Christians alone. Muslims need not apply.

Make them continue. After, they will be wondering why they lost.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by southsouthking(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

I'm a MUSLIM but Obi is my Candidate.
But your moniker sounds Muslim and comment made our of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by broadman20: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ikpaitid:
IPOB people are still trying to play religious politics, you think Nigerians are stupid.?
Nigerians would rather vote for a native doctor than an IPOB criminal. Useless Nzobu Nzobu people.

You are a foool.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by boldking(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=harqinhola post=118883311]CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .[/quote

Please say the truth and let the devil be ashamed, isn’t TINUBU too old for this movement?
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by okorogodwin4(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
that is why you are a slave and born slave go and check your face in a mirror and see how foolish you are
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by MoneySEASON: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

Voting for Tinubu? A weakling. A failure. A cheater. A drug addict. An old man suffering from amnesia. A self-centred man and 9,999 other bad things to his name.

Your brain needs to be checked urgently because you're not well on the inside.

You're definitely not well. Yucks! Tueh!

This is the highest dummy I've seen.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thanksful:

Please shut up. That you lack Wisdom as a Christian doesn't mean we all lack Wisdom. The children of light are wiser now.

It is the turn of a Christian to rule of Nigeria and a Christian must rule over Nigeria.

Just like the Muslims you sound, you know.

We have had christians ruling us in the past. Most christians lives did not improve under them...then we had muslims too, and see how the muslims are suffering.

You guys should stop looking at religion and start looking at competence, and no, don't go and vote for Tinubu.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by ibechris(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Majesty2:
Osu will never rule this country

Who knows if ur destiny is tied to that Osu.

Be careful what u say.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Dvdpity: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
Hope you are happy how Nigerians are suffering under APC terrorist regime, enthroned and guided by tinubu. You should be ashmed that a man suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease is whom you and idoits like you want to vote. Your generation is cursed.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Majesty2:
Osu will never rule this country

You guys should stop this tribalism crap...especially since your master needs their votes to win.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by okorogodwin4(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Lagos is no man's land half of Lagos is owned by Igbos go and do your research that is why slaves like bola Tinubu from iragbiji can become governor' nairaland is a media house but the data is my money Igbos can never be enslaved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Videos From APC Rally In Adamawa / Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / Engineers To Begin Work At Mambilla Hydro-power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.