Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Falling For The Assassin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling For The Assassin (315 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling For The Assassin by Qu23een(f): 4:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Delilah Valentine is a young virgin falling in love for the first time but her so-called new lover turns out to be a seasoned assassin on a mission, he is named Gerald Malcolm.

She is head over heels in love with her charismatic new neighbor, the assassin. Mr. Allan, her boss, who is irrevocably in love with her is out with strategies to make Delilah his at all costs.

Gerald is being sent by Hon. Howard to kill the newly appointed Minister for Justice or kiss his pregnant wife goodbye.

Soon, Delilah will uncover the truth about her father's death and taste weather love can heal a wounded heart.

Synopsis

Main story will be posted soon smiley

1 Share

Re: Falling For The Assassin by Bluezy13(m): 4:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

���nigerian Celebrities That Are GAY? | Reaction A Gay Man ���� / I Don Get Chicken Na Rice Remain / Just A Female Friend To Be With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.