Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday (293 Views)

Entitlement Mentality: No One Owes You Anything! / Your Man's Side-chick Owes You Nothing / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday by Stephen2324(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Nobody owes you anything on your birthday, learn to save money and spoil yourself
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday by toujurs: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
I guess you haven't told a lady you will give her a phone, or Money, it automatically becomes a debt.

And if you don't fulfill it, she deletes your number.
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday by Zonefree(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
toujurs:
I guess you haven't told a lady you will give her a phone, or Money, it automatically becomes a debt.

@bolded is so hilarious grin

Deleting my number is her loss. I'm a full spec on my own.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday by PerfectStranger(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
toujurs:

Who fuckin.g cares?
Re: Nobody Owes You Anything On Your Birthday by Jennyclay(f): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
If you are in a relationship then you owe your girlfriend or wife a birthday gift.
Before a man insists on pursuing a woman for a relationship,...the woman will eventually agree believing the man knows what he's getting himself into... So you owe your girlfriend or wife a birthday gift. Why are men so stingy nitori olorun undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Storms His Girlfriends Houses To Collect Back Iphone He Gifted Them / Understanding Relationships / Why The Beef For Natural Light Skin Guys?? I Don't Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.