Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore (60675 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / Akwa Ibom Dudes Are Violent Like White Men / Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by cheechee1(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Men need to start acting like men

One time a guy took a girl out for dinner and she sat down checking her phone for 30 seconds. The guy legit stood up and quietly walked out.

He didn’t even say anything. He just quietly got up and left.

Do you think he did the right thing or he was just being disrespectful?

Cos as for me, I owe that man a round of applause

Dudes ain’t falling for it anymore

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by superCleanworks(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
cheechee1:

The guy legit stood up and quietly walked out.

173 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
It's a rubbish something jareh

Me I will not be in that situation in the first place because I hate in serious people

But if I find my self in such situation I would gladly do same.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Evolutionism: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol what did i just Read?

Because of ordinary pressing of phone for 30secs na why he Vex. Probably the guy no dey okay Upstairsgrin

Why not kukuma say She should not breathe at allgrin

Nonsense and Ingredients.

Me as a Man, I can be on date with someone and still keep pressing my phone intermittently.

289 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Lungdick: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin grin
I still dnt understand the shit men are no longer falling for here.
abeg if una understand, quote me and explain.

344 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by dontrulee: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Childish.
If you press your phone, I press mine too grin grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by izonborn098(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
I'll not say the man was wrong but the action he took is not proper.
cheechee1:

One time a guy took a girl out for dinner and she sat down checking her phone for 30 seconds. The guy legit stood up and quietly walked out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fahvvy: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
izonborn098:
I'll not say the man was wrong but the action he took is not proper.

Really?! undecided...
So the girl pressing her phone on a date (while the guy was prolly talking to her) for that long a time is proper, ba? undecided...

I would DEFINITELY do the same if I was in that guy's shoes undecided...

I cannot be talking to you and you're pressing your phone, that's SUPER OFFENSIVE & DISRESPECTFUL

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by GreatAchiever1: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
I will first of all make myself clear that when together there shall be no phone pressing or making calls except of its extremely important(Life and death, business or probably family business etc, and she must take excuse).
And if such repeat itself, The End.
Then observe the reaction to know if you go even end am there and then sef.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
I think this is pure bullshit, even as a guy, if I dey my own, you call me out to drink with you, I don't owe you that bromace to pay for my drink, it my choice...

It's very bad to take someone's daughter out of her comfort zone only to leave her hanging for childish reason...!! If you don't have important things upstairs to discuss with her physically, it's better you continue your chats online...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by talk2hb1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lungdick:
grin grin grin

Quoted in Peace
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by LOVEGINO(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
dontrulee:
Childish.
If you press your phone, I press mine too grin grin
everybody go pay him bill grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by JOACHINpedro: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
He is a gentleman.
Peace out asap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by STEWpid(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chai..

She receives such outing request several times without counting.

Even alpha men can be SIMPs too.

The clit had to do shakara,

If not, she for don born since when she was 2 years old.

By now, she for don get 20 children.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by oka4ugoo: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin

The restaurant must be an expensive one.

The guy man codedly avoided the bills

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by GeneralPula: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
All these Genz Naija girls ehh. Naso them just be..

Nah why they're always rooting for rich guys. So they wouldn't have to work or work too much and they will have time to be pressing phone..

Nah why it’s better you make a Genz Naija girl baby mama rather than marry her..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Lalami3232(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
L
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by MrAnele(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
No time
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by phr0nesis(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lungdick:
grin grin grin

Please Op, help us explain what men are not falling for here. A few of us are not as smart as you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Laple0541(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maybe the guy was too dull to keep the lady’s company. Normally if he engages her in a real conversation he will get her full attention. Though I admit some ladies are naturally mannerless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by ThatCEO: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
This thread will descend into Nigeria girl's bashing thing cheesy

But the truth is, most non Naija Girls I have met always put their phones away. It doesn't matter if we are spending hours or even the night over, d phone is always away and some will even apologize if they need to do something on the phone. In fact, e be like, Na me dey press phone pass them.

While a foreign girl will put d phone away immediately she is seating down be default, a Naija girl sometimes needs to be reminded.
But most Naija Girls I have been meeting always put away their phones as well. I can't remember d last time a Naija girl leave me dey press phone.

As a guy, if girl dey carry u press phone, e mean say she no rate you, and if she no rate you, find the ones wey dey your level. cheesy

The guy shouldn't have left, he shd have asked her to put the phone away. I Def would have done that.

I can understand do guy sha, I plan d date, left my place to pick you, and bring u to the venue. I am paying d foking bill, I wi still drop u off after d date, while your only contribution is to seat down n eat, n be entertained and you have d audacity to pressing phone. Guys dey suffer sha cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by jubrilELsudan: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
TAKING A NIGERIAN LADY OUT FOR LUNCH / DINNER IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF RESOURCES

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by salesbloo: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
cheechee1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBuLv30Y7p0?si=le7_zmlknJQ-AzIU
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by essentialone(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
I no get problem with people wey dey Nigeria wey dey plan to relocate abroad.

I only get problem with people wey dey abroad wey dey plan to relocate back to Nigeria.

Dem be real ozuo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Gangster1ms: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
It depends, just follow ur instincts

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Winters23: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nigerian girls are useless ,
They can queue in line to come and finish your money

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
I take u out and u start feeling like you are the Queen and I am ur subject

I may leave u there

Eating out is suppose to be informal, I don't understand why some ladies take it like it's a paegentry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by flexyrule(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
cheechee1:

Do you know if she was monitoring her 2 odds?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by ExtremeDot: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Time is super valuable.

If her action(s) shows disrespect to your time, na to quietly walk away.

Na who respect himself na em others deh give respect.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Really dunno what to say, na the guy phone the babe dey press?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by zoeymikey(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ah ah,una no dey tire,,,,,,,always looking for every slight opportunity to bash ladies....
Woman did this,women did that,ah ah,are u not tired.
Let the ladies breeve

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies / Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.