Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie (45300 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by MacDani(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
My papa told me that empty lorry makes the loudest noise, attention seekers
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Coldie(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
By the time richmen finish with you, you go know say money no be everything
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Atkin1013: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ajeku
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by vickydevoka(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If a girl can set standard a guy too should be setting standards

I can't date short girls, I can't date uneducated ,unemployed girls, and I can't date any girl who isn't from a middle class or rich family

Go and set standard and die young. Ask yourself when men marry poor ladies and ladies don’t marry poor men. Omo peace of mind na man good be that o. Ladies don’t care about piece of mind na just money

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by izubext007: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
One harlots spotted
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by CSTRR: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
NobleAngell:
Poverty is in the mind my sister. Some people misunderstand this to mean physical cash. I personally don't want anything to do with someone who has poverty mentality. Even if you don't have physical cash but are rich in the mind, it's only a matter of time.

All these men that are pained by her comment, what's your deal? We're you planning to approach her?
Its a lie.

That is not what she mean.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by leokid866: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
sinola:

we all know Mr Easi..he wasnt even popular whe he started dating Temi Otedola.

He is just an average street boy but she felt in love with him despite say her papa na rich man.

they are happily married now and Nazo wey just started seeing chikini change dey there dey drop trash
lies Eazi was already rolling with Wizkid and topping charts before he met her......in one of his interviews he said himself they met at a show he had with Wizkid in London......so no dey give yourself hope like say Dem just jam for one street for ajegunle......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by CSTRR: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
The devil knows how to deal with ladies like this.

He will give them a rich man, alright, but in her next life, she would see rich men and run.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Moh247: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Go and set standard and die young. Ask yourself when men marry poor ladies and ladies don’t marry poor men. Omo peace of mind na man good be that o. Ladies don’t care about piece of mind na just money

LoL... Continue living in the past... Oga I never said marry a rich girl, I said educated, employed girl from a middle class or rich family

If you no get work then marriage isn't for you, abi na lability you want to marry as wife?

My grandma paternal and maternal na trader, my mother na career person and retired with merit, my sisters all have careers overseas why I go come marry person without job

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by vickydevoka(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Men! Hustle oh...

Normal normal generally 90% ladies don't hav any buisness with broke guys...

I pray da Lord bless all your hustle
Exactly .
A rich guy will sleep with 1000 gals . All de ladies are single and searching for a rich guy. How many people are rich? A my fine relatives ended up single Bcus of rich guys Buh their parents are all poor. Now hook is their job

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by VEHINTOLAR: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Why should anybody get angry with that beautiful young lady for saying what she said ? Who wants to associate with poverty in actual sense of it ? I can only advise those men who are bashing her for stating her preference to double their hustles !

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by superlanny(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
You still dont have sense up till now jeez, i had little respect for you in the past but now its pity i feel for you, because you are obviously demented and need urgent help. If you cant see thru this lying hoe then its game over for you. If you want to report this feel free man, nairaland is a not important to me as before. Until you recant the devils in APC you support i am afraid there is litle hope for you.
post=118900669:

You've said and done the right thing gurl.
Any one that want to die on your post is free to do that.
You cannot control the foolishness and bitterness of some people.
Do the things that makes you happy in life, as long as you are doing the right thing.
That's all that matter.
IDGAF! wink

Na for which country in the world e easy to be a poor man before?!
Better double your hustle and pray to Baba God to bless your hustle.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Danthemariner: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
She has money and she is successful so she has right to say she no get business with poor guys oo

If na all this girls wey no get anything i for vex lol..

So men to set your own standards and stop going after liabilities...

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by CSTRR: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Why should anybody get angry with that beautiful young lady for saying what she said ? Who wants to associate with poverty in actual sense of it ? I can only advise those men who are bashing her for stating her preference to double their hustles !
Double which hustle?

Is Nigeria short of hard working people?

Or have you not heard that the race is not to the Swift, nor the battle to the strong?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Jocdon(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She is not gold digger Mr man

She didn't chose her father but she has every right to chose her husband
kai all this woman wrapper na waoo

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by lereinter(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
What she mean is that her charges are high

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Danthemariner: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!

Calm down.. Wat she ment is she doesn't want liability period... And who told you she is poor? Lol
Better set your own standards and stop dating liabilities that will pull u down

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by RichAbujaGuy: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Poor men have no business watching her movies. grin
I wonder how much she charges her clients from her non-film job or if she has a big boy sugar daddy like some of dem do. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Bantu10:

This jobless urchin is always on the wrong side of the divide
shut up Chinedu

Why are you pained?

Ladies have every right to chose their husband

Are you not a self acclaimed millionaire? So why are you pained unnecessary biko?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Danthemariner: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Merch:
Even this one wey be like mannequin for boutique dey talk..if you want to make all this slay hoes look dumb, just ask them to show you thier father’s house

Wat those her father house has to do with her..

She is successful and has her own money and decided not to date liability wat bad in that?...

Set your own standards and stop following liabilities that will pull you down
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by vickydevoka(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

LoL... Continue living in the past... Oga I never said marry a rich girl, I said educated, employed girl from a middle class or rich family

If you no get work then marriage isn't for you, abi na lability you want to marry as wife?

My grandma paternal and maternal na trader, my mother na career person and retired with merit, my sisters all have careers overseas why I go come marry person without job
Overseas everybody de work job hakpa for canada n uk. You spoke well. But abroad marriage is too hard for a man that you need to marry a lady with character and Godfearing personality . As I de abroad I rather marry a lady with good character over hardworking lady. That’s my take. If I de Nigeria i choose hardworking lady over character

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jocdon:
kai all this woman wrapper na waoo
LOl

Call it all you can bro

Ladies have every right to chose their husbands. You don't expect a lady from poor wretched home to be following a poor guy

Try dey tell yourself truth please

I may not be rich but i don't say something just to suit myself or my fellow struggling guys

It is a crime for a lady from poor background to end up with a guy from same poor home

It is better sha remain single

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by abidem4real: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
NobleAngell:
Poverty is in the mind my sister. Some people misunderstand this to mean physical cash. I personally don't want anything to do with someone who has poverty mentality. Even if you don't have physical cash but are rich in the mind, it's only a matter of time.

All these men that are pained by her comment, what's your deal? We're you planning to approach her?
Abi o! I don't understand why she's being bashed by men like that. After all, everybody has a right to his or her choice. She hasn't said anything bad about not having any business with poor men.
She didn't say being poor is bad or something besides a poor man is not recognized in our current society even amongst men. Come to think of it, what relationship does a poor man want to have with a Nigerian lady of our current society? A right thinking man should hussle for money before thinking of having any serious relationship with ladies of nowadays.

Remember, MONEY IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE NIGERIAN GIRLS UNDERSTAND.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by 9japride(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's her choice, but rich men should avoid such people who are below their standards too.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by tonyashburton: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
I have no business with poor 'actresses' looking for rich men to subsidize their lives.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by isimmia: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Until you are be headed, only then you will like Rich guys
Odé
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
superlanny:
You still dont have sense up till now jeez, i had little respect for you in the past but now its pity i feel for you, because you are obviously demented and need urgent help. If you cant see thru this lying hoe then its game over for you. If you want to report this feel free man, nairaland is a not important to me as before. Until you recant the devils in APC you support i am afraid there is litle hope for you.
shut up guy and stop hyperventilating over someone else issues

Let's even assume the lady is from poor home. She didn't chose her father I'm sure you know that?

She has every right to chose her husband

How is that a problem to you please?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by poseidon12: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
NobleAngell:

Nonsense.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Raychee(f): 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who is she?
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by MadarasBlade(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She didn't chose her father

She has every right to chose her husband

But hope she has money herself?
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by treatise: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!
What did whizkid call Linda ikeji that time? shocked
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by shegzhkn: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Overseas everybody de work job hakpa for canada n uk. You spoke well. But abroad marriage is too hard for a man that you need to marry a lady with character and Godfearing personality . As I de abroad I rather marry a lady with good character over hardworking lady. That’s my take. If I de Nigeria i choose hardworking lady over character

Lol, cos the repressive and the patriarchal society has already handled the character side of things for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / ‘You Are Just An Olodo’: Mercy Aigbe Slams Fan Who Tried To Correct Her Spelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.