Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie (45378 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by tiswell(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She didn't chose her father and brothers but she can chose her husband

Very simple
simp don drop quote sad

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

You typed trash.
They all get married to SIMPle men who could not see beyond facial beauty or physical endownments of the broke LovePeddler. men who they easily manipulate to condone their excesses. A wise rich man should have no business with a broke b.itch.
You can't even talk or lace the shoe of these guys getting married every Saturday grin

Na soso noise for social media

Go make the money first make we see

Last last you go marry yourself
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
tiswell:
simp don drop quote sad
poor alpha male competing with the female folks don dey wail for my mention
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nhemzie17: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You can't even talk or lace the shoe of these guys getting married every Saturday grin

Na soso noise for social media

Go make the money first make we see

Last last you go marry yourself

Do you know me?
I do better than 50% of them. Its a faceless forum but do not conclude everyone here is as poor as you are. I know someone here(also a redpiller) worth millions of dollars. So not all redpillers are broke. What seperates me from them is the wisdom i have when dealing with women.

4 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Solofresh2: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Men! Hustle oh...

Normal normal generally 90% ladies don't hav any buisness with broke guys...

I pray da Lord bless all your hustle
If you want to hustle, hustle for the betterment of your life and not for a woman
Be sensible

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only If there Is a way to stop Poor and Wretched beings from getting married and procreating.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Strikethem: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
How many Nigerian men can live without women. Konji go kill more than half of the men straight up
Seems you don't know what is called masturbation. Una be learner. Hunger go finish una if men decide to ignore you girls.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Strikethem: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
it's cool if a woman has her own money no matter how little it is but it's never a crime if she has zero naira in her account

On the other hand, it's a crime to humanity if a man doesn't have money. You don't have to be rich but comfortable

What defines one as a man is his pocket and not his dick
What defines a woman is their ability to think not useless yansh and smelly pussy

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Do you know me?
I do better than 50% of them. Its a faceless forum but do not conclude everyone here is as poor as you are. I know someone here(also a redpiller) worth millions of dollars. So not all redpillers are broke. What seperates me from them is the wisdom i have when dealing with women.
everyone is entitled to their choice of spouses

The fact that you can't marry a broke girl doesn't make you sensible than others who did

The fact that you can't marry broke girls doesn't make you knowledgeable than others who prefer a full house wife

Life is a choice and they don't see their woman as a competition. They rather compete with their fellow men
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Strikethem:
Seems you don't know what is called masturbation. Una be learner. Hunger go finish una if men decide to ignore you girls.
LOl

All of a sudden i don become woman because our reasoning differ

I don't reason like an average Nigerian men. I am an African man to the call. Civilization or what have you wouldn't take my culture and tradition away from me

I will provide for my woman and give her all want she wants provided she gives me peace and respect me

I will treat her rightly like a woman. My father treated my mum well so i wouldn't be an exception

Anyway, everything boils down on family background. If you are from a good family you wouldn't want to be the black sheep

Women should look into the family thoroughly not just the man before saying YES i do

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Ashirioluwa: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
I have no business with sophisticated olosho who doesn't have anything to offer than the public hole between their legs.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Bobbiee: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nothing wrong with her setting her standard. Personally, I can't stand lazy girls. Leeches who have no single interest in developing their skills, hustling, and seeking career advancement. I can't stand a lady who relies on a man for her day to day needs. The girl has to have a good amount of brain for me to get involved with her

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Toriagirl(f): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Chinedum300: 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
How much do you have in your personal bank account...?secret richer kept silent and poorest retired prostitution talked likes you reason as a psycho-illness
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Neyoohpompy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Its choose and not chose. Get a life bro
NigeriaIsGreat:
She doesn't need to be rich

She's a lady. She has every right to chose her husband

She didn't chose her father
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Neyoohpompy:
Its choose and not chose. Get a life bro
stop competing with the female folks guy. They're like an egg. We should treat them right
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
stop competing with the female folks guy. They're like an egg. We should treat them right

You are the reason why we have high suicide rates amongst men

How many male empowerment programs are there

A man is left by the society to fend for himself, even in a harsh economy like Nigeria he then is pressurized into social vices.

All a man needs is love for who he is and not for his status.

So many great men married poor, but they found women who loved them for who they are, and not for their resources.

Keep on increasing the depression of men in the society

You are part of the reason we have more redpillers and bitter males.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Men are also eggs they should be treated delicately and with love

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
DIVAD2000:

You are the reason why we have high suicide rates amongst men

How many male empowerment programs are there

A man is left by the society to fend for himself, even in a harsh economy like Nigeria he then is pressurized into social vices.

All a man needs is love for who he is and not for his status.

So many great men married poor, but they found women who loved them for who they are, and not for their resources.

Keep on increasing the depression of men in the society

You are part of the reason we have more redpillers and bitter males.
LOl

Your mind is messed up already. Nothing i can do to salvage it
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Yankee101: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She's not a prostitutes. She made her choice

She doesn't have any business with poor guys

She didn't chose her poor father but she can chose her husband

I didn't make my assessment off of her comments, her comments only attracted more scrutiny into her lifestyle
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Men are also eggs they should be treated delicately and with love
Bible didn't say that

You aren't wiser nor more sensible than those men who treats their women with dignity
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yankee101:

I didn't make my assessment off of her comments, her comments only attracted more scrutiny into her lifestyle
She didn't choose her poor father but she can choose her husband
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Your mind is messed up already. Nothing i can do to salvage it

Read with an open mind
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
DIVAD2000:

Read with an open mind
Women are the salt of the nation
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Bible didn't say that

You aren't wiser nor more sensible than those men who treats their women with dignity

I am a believer and I study the scriptures.
Open to 1cor 13
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Where in the Bible do you even see that

Jesus said the church are the salt of the earth
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
DIVAD2000:

I am a believer and I study the scriptures.
Open to 1cor 13
you're not
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

But let's put that aside

The pioneers of society are males

The foundation of society are males

Those who risk their lives in wars are mostly males
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you're not

Read 1 cor13 sha
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
you're not

And I don't need your validation to be one.

Christ already made me one

Meanwhile read my first post with an open mind
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
DIVAD2000:

But let's put that aside

The pioneers of society are males

The foundation of society are males

Those who risk their lives in wars are mostly males
women risk their lives to birth you

Go and ask anybody They will tell you

The highest pain in life is child labour
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by DIVAD2000: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
women risk their lives to birth you

Go and ask anybody They will tell you

The highest pain in life is child labour

Before you answer this posts, what about my first post?

Meanwhile, child birth is a biological thing with respect to women

According to Gen 3, women were not meant to suffer child birth pain before the curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.