Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie (45379 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Strikethem: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
post=118900669:

You've said and done the right thing gurl.
Any one that want to die on your post is free to do that.
You cannot control the foolishness and bitterness of some people.
Do the things that makes you happy in life, as long as you are doing the right thing.
That's all that matter.
IDGAF! wink

Na for which country in the world e easy to be a poor man before?!
Better double your hustle and pray to Baba God to bless your hustle.
See as this one dey talk as if he get money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by blowjohn(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
See my fellow guys o.

As if u don't complain about broke gals.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hustle so u go get dignity

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Britishpea: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
That’s why Don jazzy ghosted you.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Strikethem: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She doesn't need to have something before she can make her choice

Let's even assume she was from a poor home. She didn't chose her father you know. She has every right within her capacity to chose her husband
What business does a girl from a wretched family has to do with rich men?

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by SaLongs1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:
Everyone is an actress these days...!
including cheap prostitutes masquerading as actresses

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by SaLongs1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin you are blessed
Strikethem:
See as this one dey talk as if he get money
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Strikethem: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

If you care to know, na men no fit do without women

Take ashawo house for example. Na man dey use their two legs go meet them. They no dey go call men for their house

We men like to decieve ourselves. Though not all men sha o
Stop mentioning intimacy gadgets. I don't care about them. How many nigerian girls can survive without men.

Well as for me, I am not rich, but with what I have in my 3 accounts, I can't date a girl that doesn't have 1m in her account.

That is my standard for now, but as time goes on, the demand will increase.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by TheOmoney(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!

Chaiii TRENCHES FOWL GOT ME THERE grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nhemzie17: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
why are you pained guy?

It's her choice never to settle down for less

Even if her father is the poorest man on earth. She didn't chose her father you know?

She has every right to chose her husband

Why is this goat filtering this thread with the same stupid statement.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by ratighorv: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Movement
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Slade47(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who be malnourished cow?
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by decent2(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
My fellow nairaland who go help me with 2k Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Karlifate: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Says a girl that was forcing herself on Don Jazzy, sometimes ago. grin cheesy

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Tzar(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Broke girl with poverty mentality. We know their type. Zero capacity to create wealth, but huge parasitic tendencies. Good luck to men that see any value in your kind.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Strikethem:
Stop mentioning intimacy gadgets. I don't care about them. How many nigerian girls can survive without men.

Well as for me, I am not rich, but with what I have in my 3 accounts, I can't date a girl that doesn't have 1m in her account.

it's cool if a woman has her own money no matter how little it is but it's never a crime if she has zero naira in her account

On the other hand, it's a crime to humanity if a man doesn't have money. You don't have to be rich but comfortable

What defines one as a man is his pocket and not his dick
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by nedekid: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
God1000:
I don't have time for your fiddlesticks, stay away from me completely

They speak big Grammer too..
Anyway, have a lovely week ahead.

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Why is this goat filtering this thread with the same stupid statement.
why are you pained cow?
Women didn't chose their father but they have every right to chose her husband
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by ogbe88(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
She doesn't need to have something before she can make her choice

Let's even assume she was from a poor home. She didn't chose her father you know. She has every right within her capacity to chose her husband
U talk too much

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Go and check very well, she is from a very poor home and her pussy stinks atrociously!
She didn't chose her poor home but she can chose her husband

Stop deceiving yourself, she's saying the right thing

She didn't chose her father but she can chose her husband
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nhemzie17: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
why are you pained cow?
Women didn't chose their father but they have every right to chose her husband

Of course they do. But a broke girl has no business in choosing.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
ogbe88:
U talk too much
Take the message and ignore the messenger
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by JustPowerApps(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's even the red dress I am concerned about not the bulaba she spoke. Up Bayern Munich OO

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Aftermath of Weaponized Poverty In Shiiitholegrin

I avoid both broke Male/Female like a Plague these days. It's the reality, Not my Fault.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:

Of course they do. But a broke girl has no business in choosing.
hundreds of thousands of broke girls are getting married every Saturday to rich and comfortable guys
Society do not expect much from ladies. A lady can be jobless or poor and society won't see any fuss in it

It's a different ball game entirely to we men

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Yankee101: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Neither do we have business with prostitutes
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Strikethem:

How many Nigerian men can live without women. Konji go kill more than half of the men straight up
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by madjune(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Every LovePeddler na actress these days.

These girls have so much bastardized this profession.

No wonder folks like Genevieve took a back seat.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Neither do we have business with prostitutes
She's not a prostitutes. She made her choice

She doesn't have any business with poor guys

She didn't chose her poor father but she can chose her husband
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Strikethem:

Nice One..
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nhemzie17: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hundreds of thousands of broke girls are getting married every Saturday to rich and comfortable guys
Society do not expect much from ladies. A lady can be jobless or poor and society won't see any fuss in it

It's a different ball game entirely to we men

You typed trash.
They all get married to SIMPle men who could not see beyond facial beauty or physical endownments of the broke LovePeddler. men who they easily manipulate to condone their excesses. A wise rich man should have no business with a broke b.itch.
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
UGLY DISFIGURED THING angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage / Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Kemi Olunloyo Warns Toyin Kosoko For "Threatening" Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.