Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) (27687 Views)

Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / 10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by franchasng: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
Wishful thinking, He is never even entering there in the first place for him to give any executive order.
Yes you maybe right.

If Nigerians refuse to elect Peter Obi they are the greatest losers not Obi.

Obi only want to serve and to leave a legacy unlike others desperate to loot and enrich their families and cronies.

It is for Nigerians to decide what and who they want. Obi has done his best and history will remember him for good.

I am so proud of him whether he wins or not, at least we presented to Nigerians the best leader and best option.

I would have been so happy if APC presented Yemi Osinbajo, at least we would have have great hope that whoever wins next year will not be too terrible for Nigerians.

It is well, let God's will prevail at least I am sure me and my family will never be victims of any other foolish government Nigerians elect next year, God will continue to provide and exempt me and my entire generation from the foolishness of many Nigerians who are bent on destroying Nigeria cos of tribe and religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
So if my oga no pay my wages, he'll become a criminal and possibly go to jail.

Sign me up. That man deserve to spend the rest of his miserable life in kiri kiri.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plaindealer: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Happily, we know for a fact that Asiwaju will deliver stable electricity simply because he delivered the first IPP in Nigeria, 271MW and if that wonderful achievement was never sabotaged by OBJ and the same PDP clowns Obi and his supporters voted for, just imagine Lagos today with many and eve more powerful plants all over Lagos.

Asiwaju means leader, he's always leading..
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
I wish JUST ONE of all these above listed priorities was done when the candidate was a state overseer in his state. Anyway just present a paper because he once said manifestos is just a paper.

1 Like

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Alexbio: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
What do you mean by structure? Are they not your average Nigerians? Do they live in alternate realities? Do they buy fuel and food stuff at a cheaper rate. From your inane comment about structure, I can tell you're above 35years. You and your likes do not mean well for Nigeria, yes the man is not a saint but he's better than Tinubu and Atiku, if any of the two oldies win, politicians will cross carpet to the party at the center so they can steal public funds with reckless abandon.

If you're not a direct beneficiary of the APC and PDP and you're yapping about structure, you need to go for mental evaluation at a psychiatric hospital.

Going by Peter Obi Personality and CV in relation to Nigeria context and system of employment for instance in a Bank Jobs Peter Obi is not even qualified to apply for an entry-level given is 2.2 grade in his certificate, he has no verifiable experience or track records, even his overrated age (because those who still regards late 50s and early 60s as "young people" in this 21st century must be clowns!). Now linking this with Presidential capacity in Nigeria is like employing a fresh graduate into a senior managerial role in a company without adhering to the norms of the recruitment exercise. Let me put it to you in person: would you want to allow or allow someone to go and test-run is ability at federal executive level in Nigeria? The answer must be no to every 21st century youth. Executive capacity be it in any company is not based on age or physical agility but experience and track records. How can someone have a glaring track records without having to translate is acquired head knowledge into reality despite all odds? This doesn't remove the fact that Peter Obi has been a Nigerian Politician and continue to be there is no gainsaying about it unlike some people came up from sideways only to present Peter Obi as saint to all!
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Nijablast: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm disappointed embarassed embarassed
Who are the people following this Obi guy

1 Like

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by 27Pushing30: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sanchez01:

The same way Tinubu thinks a credit rating system will work in Nigeria. That has been the hallmark of Tinubu's campaign, innit? How does Tinubu plan on implementing a credit system when we barely Credit Bureau Rating organizations?

Obviously you don’t even know that we have very active credit bureau organizations and in fact our credit system is evolving very very fast - which is also where the CBN GSI clauses come in sef. Google is your friend.

The fact that the minimum wage is N30k is because there are elements who benefit from the rot. What the hourly rate would be determined by a couple of factors but the endgame is that Nigerians won't be subjected to slave labour any longer.

-Determined by what ? Minimum wage is 30k yet till today people are earning 15k -20k in unstructured organizations … a hourly rate system only further impoverishes people.

How do people move to work and home on a daily basis? Please, say something else.

Going to ONE job is different from going to several , your ignorance does not tell you that the idea behind hourly wages is ensuring one person can work 2 to 3 jobs like in Europe. SMH

Are/Were you educated in Nigeria at all? Federal Universities all over in Nigeria boasts of better power supply than every residential areas in Nigeria. Bulk of why we protested often in our time as students was because of outages or disruptions. How do they generate these powers in the first place? So, what are you yapping about?

Nigerian universities do no boast of better power supply , Nigerian universities run diesel generators and the cost is passed onto students via school fees dummy?? So who bears the cost of installing extra generators and footing the supply bills? Government or students?

I think there's a problem with your understanding of local governments and the history of Nigerian politics. Even the countries you referenced, all have local governments. We had monarchial systems in place long before Nigeria became a republic in 1963. That said, our monarchial systems used to play local government and sectional heads. Pray tell, why does your Tinubu's Lagos have an Oba when there is a governor? Or why does Oniru have an Oba when there is an Eti Osa LGA?

What power does Oba of Oniru have ? You see why I said y’all don’t think?? The LG chairman can easily dislodge Oba Oniru if he messes up that is why they always stan with the state government by ensuring community support. State governor can withdraw staff of office anytime he likes- that is why it’s a REPUBLIC ?

You don’t even know what a REPUBLIC is so engaging you on it is futile.

[s]And what roles will the traditional rulers be given? What authority? From Alaafin to Olubadan to the baales? Lol[/s]

Coming from the supporters of Ba Ba Blu, classic!

That’s why Tinubu said Town Hall meeting is no Balubalu… You don’t open mouth without thinking.

You need to update your knowledge base.

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plaindealer: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Obi Pandora ipob = SCAM

grin grin

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ezegold4we: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse, cheff, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker, accountant, engineer or lawyer to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and your family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick, weak, arrogant, demented, expired and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her bleeding economy for another 8years instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's parading themselves as presidential candidates because of your tribal bigotry and religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial, political, economical, environmental, social, and futuristic intelligence,

It means your stupidity and foolishness is legendry, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool and educated illiterate syndrome,

Only a fool will drink poison intentionally because it was served with his or her tribal and religious cup,

Tinubu and atiku are behaving like an applicant who wants to get a job without appearing for interview, both has refused to appear for live debate's and town-hall meeting's because they have nothing to say or offer but they are seeking For your vote's and your future with your stolen Money, Only fooool's and tribal idioots are campaigning for tinubu and atiku, what a shame,waiting for either of them to better Nigeria and your life is like waiting for your flight in a sea-port, you will surely wait forever,

Tinubu is coming for two thing's, one is to loot nija dry and enrich his immidate family, the second one is to elevate Yoruba Muslims over northern Muslims, he only picked a Muslim from the north to achieve his aim,
As for atiku, he is a born looter, Obasanjo confirmed it, everyone knows he is only interested in himself alone, atiku is coming to sell off our remaining national asset's like nnpc to himself,

Vote Wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Babyface33: 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Let stop politics of hate and let brainstorm on this manifesto.

1. Security - Every life is important, agreed , how are we sure u can solve this problem since there is no record of such history with you ,even currently southeast is currently facing serious security issue and no effort or advise from you to the Govs.

2. Some of our federal universities already has solar power,go and learn about "The project tagged, energising education programme (EEP)". So improve on that and don't Bring them back to National Grid because you can't achieve 24hrs electricity for federal universities with this current PHCN.

3. Allow private sectors to take over your solar system . Don't implement anything it will still be mismanged like NEPA

4. Orosanye Report to cut cost of governance - I don'tknow anything about the report , give us your own idea of cutting cost of governance

5. Introduction of Hourly Rate Salary Structure- Good idea , but how is it going to be possible without a database , only Lagos state can easily Implement this because of their monthly income tax . No record of such even in Anambra you govern for 8years .

6. Introduction of Football and Basketball Leagues in all the States of the Federation through partnership with state governments, to provide employment and for development of talents in those field of sports. ............. No state government will do more than what they are currently doing in sport. We need a private sector grassroot sport development project. An independent body without government interfering.

7. Traditional Rulers will be legally recognized as part of a level of government with constitutionally recognized functions. ..... This is a total No, bringing in more burden . You just indicated you will reduce cost of governance. Decentralization is the key if you want the resources to get to the grassroot I think Tinubu manifesto got it right here .

8. Our Policing System will be restructured into Federal, State and Local Government Police.......Federal and state policing is okay . Create what you can control and manage .

I am yet to see
How you can generate more resources .

Strict plan on mechanized farming the way to go now

No empowerment plan for young investors
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by OmarBashir: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
I thought Obituary said he didn't believe in Manifesto. Werey wan put Nigeria on autopilot. Trial and error kind of tin with inspiration gotten from a mad man.

Please don't argue Obi is clueless. He is just contesting to enjoy the popularity so that it will help his later ambition.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Timatayo1: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ibechris(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Winning123:
You are the ignorant here. Executive orders have limitations. You need far reaching legislations to effect meaningful change in Nigeria. You are such a slowpoke

People wey no anything in govt dey call others ignorance.

Shows how badly educated and morally destroyed most of u are.

U cant make a single sentence without calling people names.
Guess bad parenting at play here.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Going by Peter Obi Personality and CV in relation to Nigeria context and system of employment for instance in a Bank Jobs Peter Obi is not even qualified to apply for an entry-level given is 2.2 grade in his certificate, he has no verifiable experience or track records, even his overrated age (because those who still regards late 50s and early 60s as "young people" in this 21st century must be clowns!). Now linking this with Presidential capacity in Nigeria is like employing a fresh graduate into a senior managerial role in a company without adhering to the norms of the recruitment exercise. Let me put it to you in person: would you want to allow or allow someone to go and test-run is ability at federal executive level in Nigeria? The answer must be no to every 21st century youth. Executive capacity be it in any company is not based on age or physical agility but experience and track records. How can someone have a glaring track records without having to translate is acquired head knowledge into reality despite all odds? This doesn't remove the fact that Peter Obi has been a Nigerian Politician and continue to be there is no gainsaying about it unlike some people came up from sideways only to present Peter Obi as saint to all!
You're very daft. Someone that has been chairman of the stock exchange commission, fidelity bank, Chams, chairman of a mortgage bank, a majority shareholder in access and numerous companies listed on the NSE is not fit to run Nigeria? I don't blame you , you're used to thieves like Atiku and Tinubu.

Do you know that Tony elumelu graduated with a 2.2? Going by the drivel you wrote up there Tony elumelu is not qualified to vie for the highest office in the country because he graduated with a 2.2, all the numerous first class and 2.1 graduate in your family, what height have they attained professionally?

Like I said earlier you need to go for a mental evaluation
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

You are talking Chinese seriously here! This is the lack of awareness destroying "Nigerian youths" they're reasonable but not realistic, viable but not feasible. The world has no reward for viability but feasibility (actionable gists) They continue in this vicious circle till wisdom comes to them.
Who baptized Peter Obi from being a typical Nigerian politician? Who purged him? Peter is like any other politicians in Nigeria.
Certificate wise he not even as a 2.2 grade graduate qualified to apply for an entry-level Job in Nigeria banks. He lack verifiable experience and track records to appears on ballots going by his paid entertainers scripts about him!
so who should we vote for, a geriatric Tinubu that is unable to articulate a coherent sentence or a thieving Atiku that has a penchant for institutional corruption and cronyism? Reasonable and educated Nigeria will rather vote for Obi even if his chances are slim. They'll go home feeling fulfilled for doing the right thing. Only illiterates, semi illiterates and people that benefit directly from Atiku or Tinubu will vote for APC or PDP.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by makavalley(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
julaion:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.
Always looking forward to see this reply from Dr of demented fellow, giving them right prescription to thier ailments.. I salute your comradeship

1 Like

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Alexbio: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
You're very daft. Someone that has been chairman of the stock exchange commission, fidelity bank, Chams, chairman of a mortgage bank, a majority shareholder in access and numerous companies listed on the NSE is not fit to run Nigeria? I don't blame you , you're used to thieves like Atiku and Tinubu.

Do you know that Tony elumelu graduated with a 2.2? Going by the drivel you wrote up there Tony elumelu is not qualified to vie for the highest office in the country because he graduated with a 2.2, all the numerous first class and 2.1 graduate in your family, what height have they attained professionally?

Like I said earlier you need to go for a mental evaluation

You're a big surprise! and as ugly as your pungent language! The world does not reward viability but feasibility now. We are talking nation building across boards! you are talking career building! With the so called career building of Peter Obi you just purported can you link them to his achievements as two terms Gov. of Anambra? If you can? Going by his financial acumen as implied through in your axioms can you prove to us (others inclusive) its relevance to the Anambra financial vault and economy under his administration?
I bet you Peter Obi can't even win a LGA election in Anambra now?
Peter Obi is a serial Betrayal who Betrayed the Ojukwu's party and legacy that brought him to limelight has Gov. In Anambra! It's obviously a curse on him now. I wish Labour Party another impending betrayal. BAT has a glaring experience and track records out there go and verify.
BAT never deviated from the legacy of his Mentor so it's reason for his ticket. I doubt no sentimental force strong enough to thwart it's realization.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by franudi: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're advised not to bother reading, it's full of lies and propaganda. Laying claim to do what ONLY can be done by the legislature.

Obi and his rodents does not even understand what's called governance and Politics
HOPE U KNOW THAT WHAT U SAID MAKES ABSOLUTE NO SENSE ?
9JIRIANS AND TRIBALISM.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

You're a big surprise! and as ugly as your pungent language! The world does not reward viability but feasibility now. We are talking nation building across boards! you are talking career building! With the so called career building of Peter Obi you just purported can you link them to his achievements as two terms Gov. of Anambra? If you can? Going by his financial acumen as implied through in your axioms can you prove to us (others inclusive) its relevance to the Anambra financial vault and economy under his administration?
I bet you Peter Obi can't even win a LGA election in Anambra now?
Peter Obi is a serial Betrayal who Betrayed the Ojukwu's party and legacy that brought him to limelight has Gov. In Anambra! It's obviously a curse on him now. I wish Labour Party another impending betrayal. BAT has a glaring experience and track records out there go and verify.
BAT never deviated from the legacy of his Mentor so it's reason for his ticket. I doubt no sentimental force strong enough to thwart it's realization.
I hope you have access to Tinubu so when he wins as a member of his inner caucus you'll share in the spoils of his corruption ridden administration, if not you're just a foool. And for saying he can't win an LGA election in Anambra, you're a bigger foool. The internet is awash with copies of the handover letter he left for his successor, he left an equivalent of $500m at the end of his tenure, how much did Tinubu leave in Lagos coffers for fashola?
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Alexbio: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
I hope you have access to Tinubu so when he wins as a member of his inner caucus you'll share in the spoils of his corruption ridden administration, if not you're just a foool. And for saying he can't win an LGA election in Anambra, you're a bigger foool. The internet is awash with copies of the handover letter he left for his successor, he left an equivalent of $500m at the end of his tenure, how much did Tinubu leave in Lagos coffers for fashola?

Where did you get your spurious 500M dollars fro.m? I guess that was a gaffe from you though!
You know the story of Judas or you go ask? Watch Peter Obi suffer same of Judas come 2023.
Peter Obi isn't a reliable personality if he can betrayed his founding father grin grin grin
I doubt if he can even win Chairmanship primary in his state grin grin
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Where did you get your spurious 500M dollars fro.m? I guess that was a gaffe from you though!
You know the story of Judas or you go ask? Watch Peter Obi suffer same of Judas come 2023.
Peter Obi isn't a reliable personality if he can betrayed his founding father grin grin grin
I doubt if he can even win Chairmanship primary in his state grin grin
it's is not a gaffe, $156million in euro bonds and over N10b in access, diamond and fidelity bank each. Off course it's funny to you because you probably forgot that $1 was equivalent to N180 when he left office. We're brainstorming on how to fix Nigeria, and you're fixated on trivial issues on why he betrayed his founding father, who is his founding father, what does that mean? Did the founding father complain to you about betrayal?

Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Alexbio: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
so who should we vote for, a geriatric Tinubu that is unable to articulate a coherent sentence or a thieving Atiku that has a penchant for institutional corruption and cronyism? Reasonable and educated Nigeria will rather vote for Obi even if his chances are slim. They'll go home feeling fulfilled for doing the right thing. Only illiterates, semi illiterates and people that benefit directly from Atiku or Tinubu will vote for APC or PDP.

Those with head knowledge like you and your contemporaries are daydreamers in this modern epoch grin grin
Your Emotions have beclouded your reality and enlightenment.
This is the disease among many youths like you in Nigeria! You're sarcastic where you're to be real kiss
I pray you guys all get well from it and grow up someday grin
Next year election is still going to be a curiosity for you and your peers. This I see
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Rapture4real(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's not that we don't know what will work for Nigeria. The problem is the occult Northern oligarchy. This thing happens everywhere. You see few powerful individuals who want to put others under bondage. They pretend we are one but they have a feeling that they are special and should not be treated equally with others .

Evil men don't want good people to excel. God will help you to get there Peter Obi.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
Alexbio:

Those with head knowledge like you and your contemporaries are daydreamers in this modern epoch grin grin
Your Emotions have beclouded your reality and enlightenment.
This is the disease among any youths like you in Nigeria!
I pray you guys all get well from it and grow up someday grin
Next year election is still going to be a curiosity for you and your peers. This I see
so going by your logic because the odd does not favor obi, I should vote for Tinubu or Atiku? I'm not from the SE, I've prevailed on my family members (my aged parents inclusive) to vote for Obi, it's simple. Only semi illiterates will vote for Atiku or Tinubu because they think obi cannot win.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by GoodLife4live: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Carmanbiz:
A good product sells itself. Obi is the man.

Vote For Peter Obi
u zombidients are FRAUDSTERS....obi listed what can be majorly done by legislatures.... Why... The only thing he has power as an executive is the restructure of police and power sector...others are done by the legislators
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by GoodLife4live: 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
so going by your logic because the odd does not favor obi, I should vote for Tinubu or Atiku? I'm not from the SE, I've prevailed on my family members (my aged parents inclusive) to vote for Obi, it's simple. Only semi illiterates will vote for Atiku or Tinubu because they think obi cannot win.
impostor.... Send me your account details
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is what a supposedly intellectual sent extra year to produce ? Just imagine if Tinubu took several months off to produce this disgrace because what will the entire Igbo tribe say ? Imagine providing 24 hour light to university while abandoning health facilities. It seems Peter Obi brain as completely collapsed

Without bigotry what else do you have on your sleeves.
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by Alexbio: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
plat0:
it's is not a gaffe, $156million in euro bonds and over N10b in access, diamond and fidelity bank each. Off course it's funny to you because you probably forgot that $1 was equivalent to N180 when he left office. We're brainstorming on how to fix Nigeria, and you're fixated on trivial issues on why he betrayed his founding father, who is his founding father, what does that mean? Did the founding father complain to you about betrayal?

This isn't statisical and convincing enough!
Going by estimated figured not just your concocted figures
What is the annual budget of Anambra state?
What is the debt rate of Anambra?
Trash that document it's misleading and fake!
With that figure Anambra should be the richest state in Nigeria!
What could have necessitated such a dubious lacuna in Anambra IGR given this below:

Check below
https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by sambrow(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kayode1979:
OBI’s IS yA SCAMMER
and you will labour in vain
Re: Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) by plat0: 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:
impostor.... Send me your account details
send your father's account details. Have you eaten today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Security Chiefs Over Seized $9.3 Million / David Mark: I Can Die For Stability Of Nigeria's Democracy / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.