Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? (415 Views)

2023: Tinubu May Not Attend Any Presidential Debate – Keyamo / 2023: Don’t Take Side With Any Presidential Aspirant, PDP’s Bot Cautions Ayu / We Have Not Endorsed Any Presidential Candidate - Ohanaeze Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by Ozinlex: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
OBI PACT WITH NIGERIANS: Taken from his recently released manifesto.

"Our approach to tackling poverty will discourage citizens from the Stockholm syndrome where they become slaves to the same political elites that immersed them in poverty in the first place"

- Peter Obi

God bless the incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2022
Ozinlex:
OBI PACT WITH NIGERIANS: Taken from his recently released manifesto.

"Our approach to tackling poverty will discourage citizens from the Stockholm syndrome where they become slaves to the same political elites that immersed them in poverty in the first place"

- Peter Obi

God bless the incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria

Talk is cheap, abi no be Nigerian politian again.

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by Ozinlex: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Talk is cheap, abi no be Nigerian politian again.

I understand you; most Nigerians are already used to the system.

Now the question " Should we just fold our hands as citizens and allow the status quo to remain without doing anything?

*** After looking at your profile picture; then I can relate with your stance, unfortunately for you type...Nigerians are taking back their country from people you support based on peanuts you are paid

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by Aboks(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Una no kill person for this nl

Wetin concern me

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Ozinlex:

I understand you; most Nigerians are already used to the system.

Now the question " Should we just fold our hands as citizens and allow the status quo to remain without doing anything?

Definitely not by supporting Obi is a first step. Supporting Peter Obi is supporting the status quo. I refuse to be deceived by Twitter and Instagram influencers.

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by Ozinlex: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Aboks:
Una no kill person for this nl

Wetin concern me

Unless you are not living in Nigeria and don't have any family members here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by Ozinlex: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Definitely not by supporting Obi is a first step. Supporting Peter Obi is supporting the status quo. I refuse to be deceived by Twitter and Instagram influencers.

It is okay to drop the tears here...so that you don't infect others with it

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by dat9jaguy(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Ozinlex:

It is okay to drop the tears year...so that you don't infect others with it

Don't worry about my tears, worry about how you are being deceived by your mates despite your belief that you are woke.

Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by gtrust: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi will perform if elected
Re: Can Any Presidential Candidate Say This? by madapcmod: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:

But by supporting a drug baron, corruption personified, Mr forger, fake identity, dementia suffering Thiefnubuu right?

(1) (Reply)

I Can Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / Jukuns Apologizes Over Governor Darius Ishaku's Poor Performance / Omatseye Lauds Tinubu’s Agility To Undertake Several Activities Within 5 Days...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.