Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Sunday Peppersoup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Peppersoup (292 Views)

Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! / A Nigerian Mother Has Threatened To K!ll And Use Her Child For Peppersoup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Peppersoup by luizpippo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
I planted sweet potatoes inside our compound to reduce the incidence of weed sprouting like Agbado supporters, but this rabbits won't allow them grow to maturity. Even tho i find it difficult to eat, allowing outsiders harvest them in return for their prayers of God bless and prosper you was refreshing to me.

So my tiler guy helped me arrange one trap and last night i caught this.

I am waiting for my neighbor's security to return from church so as to help me in killing it.
I must peppersoup this thing today.

Last one i ate was before Covid Broke out in Nigeria, i started feeling a sensation around my throat so i was scared i had Lassa fever so i stopped only to discover it was excessive cold water causing it.

NB: planting sweet potatoes and pigeon beans (isese) reduces incidence of weed sprouting like Reno OmoKurry withered beards.

Sorry, i initially forgot to add the pix

Updated: Caught a monitor lizard today

1 Like

Re: Sunday Peppersoup by marlow1962(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Happy Sunday

Re: Sunday Peppersoup by imagrg(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Giant rat!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Slams Wizkid Over Rap Comment / One Year After COMING OUT As GAY in Nigeria | / Seriously She Is Doing The Sucking So Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.