Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! (3776 Views)

Lunch Is Ready (photo) / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her Bare Boobs, Says It’s ‘3 Square Healthy Meal’ And ‘10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
I ran into a luck this afternoon after hunting a snake and luckily,i found nd killed it

Kindly join me guys,lunch is set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Jennyclay(f): 3:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Disgusting!

Puke!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by fman(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Disgusting!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Weirdcamila: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Humans Dey this life sha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by opanco: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Urheadmaster(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
RomolaJ:
I ran into a luck this afternoon after hunting a snake and luckily,i found nd killed it

You belonged to the species of Chinese Indigenous people tongue

7 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by illicit(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
At least

Cut it nah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by siofra(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
The indomie did not even done undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Foodqueen(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
Luck indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Uncle96(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
You fciking animal, digusting peice of wired people we share this planet with

Imagine going to a resutuarant eating with the same spoons these snake eaters eat from.

8 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by NOC1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
This Is dirty, looks like the food for African gods. You must be a native doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by VeryWickedGoat: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
OP you for garnish this delicacy with its boiled eggs naa. This looks yummy.

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by muyico(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lala lala do d needed?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Ofemmanu1: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by BigYash: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
Op don craze.. In lococo's voice. Wharisdis? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Vinnie2000(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Kai, Oghene Biko oo! shocked
Na Dis kind Food APC/Tinubu Supporters dey Chop!
Dat's why they are VERY Wicked and Serpentine in Nature.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Mercury12(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
RomolaJ:

Oh boy! cheesy
Feel free to enjoy your lunch

4 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by 1Sharon(f): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
opanco:
I have never done this before but current situations got me jittery. I need help with a good job. I have a good Bsc. I graduated with a 2.1 Am an orphan. I struggled to go to school. Now I finished. A good job is hard to find. It seems because I don't have someone highly connected I can't get a good job. I need help. Am 34 years. I need to make headway in life. My mates are married. I have been doing small small jobs here and there, from one State to another but they don't seem to break the ice. Please if you can be my destiny helper, I will forever appreciate. Am computer literate and a graphics designer. You can reach me on 07034930579

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by DaInferno(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
There's nothing about a snake that would make me eat it. Looking at it alone even on TV gives me some subtle shivers...I abhor it to death undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2022
Op, nawa for u

Which kind combination be this

This is deadly combo

6 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
Humans tu like food. They can even eat 4biden things just 4 eating sake

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Kharol1234: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
One chance Noodles
Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Why you no warn us about the graphics

How can I unsee this

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Nonexisting1: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
You went on a hunt for snake?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2022
RomolaJ:

Ah ah, what's this? Must you eat snake with every meal? Please, be careful oo, there are certain combination of foods that can send someone to 'see me no more '. This is not left out,,ok?

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Chris2863(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Very disgusting, irritating and whatever

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by wiseone28: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Uncle96:

Imagine going to a resutuarant eating with the same spoons these snake eaters eat from.
Savage

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by wiseone28: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chris2863:
Very disgusting, irritating and whatever
imadiyi:

Ah ah, what's this? Must you eat snake with every meal? Please, be careful oo, there are certain combination of foods that can send someone to 'see me no more '. This is not left out,,ok?
Nonexisting1:
You went on a hunt for snake?
Wiseandtrue:
Why you no warn us about the graphics

How can I unsee this
Kharol1234:
One chance Noodles
SyrusdeHansome:
Humans tu like food. They can even eat 4biden things just 4 eating sake
Crimpsy:
Op, nawa for u

Which kind combination be this

This is deadly combo
DaInferno:
There's nothing about a snake that would make me eat it. Looking at it alone even on TV gives me some subtle shivers...I abhor it to death undecided
Vinnie2000:

Kai, Oghene Biko oo! shocked

Na Dis kind Food APC/Tinubu Supporters dey Chop!

Dat's why they are VERY Wicked and Serpentine in Nature.
BigYash:
Op don craze.. In lococo's voice. Wharisdis? shocked
Ofemmanu1:
Wtf!
muyico:
Lala lala do d needed?
VeryWickedGoat:
OP you for garnish this delicacy with its boiled eggs naa. This looks yummy.
NOC1:
This Is dirty, looks like the food for African gods. You must be a native doctor.

Uncle96:

Foodqueen:
Luck indeed.
siofra:
The indomie did not even done undecided
illicit:
At least

Cut it nah
Urheadmaster:

You belonged to the species of Chinese Indigenous people tongue
Weirdcamila:
Humans Dey this life sha
fman:
Disgusting!!
Jennyclay:
Disgusting!

Puke!
That's a fish not a snake

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by jumper524(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Na man you be.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by TheEnygma(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2022
illicit:
At least

Cut it nah
I swear... If op had cut it into pieces, the meal would have looked more appealing.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by Saintdan0421(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
Most disgusting photo seen by me this year.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Snake Meal And Peppersoup Indomie....lunch Is Set!! by chiefolododo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
A well prepared sacrifice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Can't Win In Relationships / I'm In Love With This Girl Who's In The UK And I'm In Nigeria: What Should I Do? / I Just Can't Resist Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.