Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK (42353 Views)

Osinbajo Meets Dangote, ONE Campaign Team In Abuja - Photos / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by OgaTheTop2: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
He is going to talk rubbish, total nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Lionnation: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
See wetin people wan use do president, shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by DrBasit(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi will still win

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by zinaunreal(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
See how two men are keeping his balance just to take a photo. Ba blu bah

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.
Just tell us you are one of his supporters. Stop campaigning stylishly. And for your own information, he will never be the president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Alexbio: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:
This man has been preparing for his ambition for more than 2 decades, with money, influence. He is the next president even though I ain't voting for no one because all na thieves.

You are a king indeed!
You are one of the very realistic youth on this platform! Unlike those recruited from the miedival age who relatively talk like their ancestors!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by mignone(f): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
I pity this country, that's if it still exists in the near future.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by onuman: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Shame de catch me on behalf of the people gathered here.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Pinterest: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

True. I won’t be voting in the next election too but it’s very obvious that Tinubu is Nigeria’s next president. It’s sad tho, but that’s the reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NobleSeed(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
You no get watin you won tell me baba don drop one or two lyrics for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
UK again?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Alexbio: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
DrBasit:
Peter Obi will still win

Win Biafra election grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Jemex003: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Marpol2021:
Tinubu is a disgrace to the Yoruba race..

Thank you dude that’s how you’re a disgrace to your family.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Bluntemperor: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
lomob:
2023 should just come and go.

Who be the person wei de for the extreme left,as he resemble a well known Musician in Nigeria o!
A beg, check the pictures well for me,I de see something here!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by babajero(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mr man don run go for treatment, make una forget all these wash.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Lionking1913(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
You are a mumu man.
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by amliftedhigher: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Estello:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Apc Presidential candidate with his team just ended a strategic meeting in UK.

#RenewedHope2023
#BATKSM2023
#VOTEAPC2023
So this grown up men in this pictures are supporting this thing called Escobar?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by cosmos1440: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
BAT is Nigeria's next president. Whether the children of hatred and Perdition like it or not ... They will soon come here to start crying and gnashing their teeth on this thread

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by F117nighthawk: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Same jokers and evil unions who packaged buhari in 2015 want to package another presidential medical pilgrim in 2023,enough of theses dullards agberos ruling and controlling the best in the system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Forest122: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by plaindealer: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

Wonderful post...

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Gobekli: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Cursed thieves

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by kennethesan(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
These guys are out for what they can gain not pursuing the interest of the masses...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by madapcmod: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Look at this Mu-Mu pointing at door as achievement?

Thieffnubu take style dodge Arise TV Town hall meeting tonight for this kangaroo arranged meeting, thereafter he will be on admission to recharge his battery.

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Talawaka: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Diaspora Campaign team when the diaspora can't vote? undecided

If unstable Sudan can allow out-of-country voting, what's Nigeria's problem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKM1uzKKB_M
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Echoban: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria politicians are dumb I swear ,how do you go to another man country comfortably see development,then comeback can't replicate the same

Did BAT not replicate development in Lagos?? Accuse others not Lagos leaders from Jakande to SanwoOlu abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by plaindealer: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
While useless pandora dey google the next church service to gatecrash and doo mogbo moya for social media pictures.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
JAGABAN

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Rapuru14: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Come out with full chest and say who you're supporting.

Anyways you sound like a coward urchin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by Thebigheart: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
So can we say now that there are voters in diaspora?

Mumu urchins that were backlashing Peter Obi are now copying what he did.

Labour party candidate leads others follows.

But I know he must recharge himself before returning back to Nigeria. The sole aim of this travelled.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK by israelmao(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please give them copy of Obi's manifesto to peruse and copy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.