Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Be Irresistible To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Irresistible To Women (1892 Views)

How A Man Can Make Himself Irresistible To Ladies / 6 Ways To Become IRRESISTIBLE To Men / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Irresistible To Women by viccyn(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
1. Go out with another woman.http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.html If you’re going out to a club or a bar, take a female friend or your sister with you. Women are often more amenable to talking to men who are with other women. It gives them the feeling that you actually like women, and that’s attractive. If your female friend is outgoing, see if she’ll make small talk with somebody you’d like to meet. She can say something along the lines of, “I love your necklace!” and that should do it. After a little back-and-forth, your friend can say, “Oh, how rude of me. http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.html This is my friend Andy,” and you’re in business.

2. Don’t try to “buy” her. If you buy her a drink, she is obligated to say thank you and that’s it. If she accepts the drink, the polite thing for her to do would be to spend a little time talking to you, but that’s all. On the other hand, if a woman takes the drink and walks away, let her go. You wouldn’t want spend time with her, anyway. Trust me.

3. Find out her interests. http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.htmlGet her talking about what she’s crazy about, whether it’s David Bowie or the New York Mets. If you don’t get it, you can say something like, “You know, I’m not too familiar with Bowie. What CD would you recommend?” Or, “I’m more into football than baseball. What is it about baseball that you like?” Ask a woman her opinion, and you’ll have her eating out of your hand (we have more in common with guys than you think).

4. Be chaste. Do not try to go to bed with a woman right away. Sure, there’s a chance that if you go for it, she will, but if you’re hoping for a lasting relationship, you set up all sorts of weirdness if you “do it” too soon. Crazy as it sounds, http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.html if she sleeps with you, she may not respect you in the morning (you didn’t know that, did you?). She’ll figure that you get into bed with every woman you meet, which pretty much rules you out as boyfriend material. (Or she may be the type who thinks you owe her because she slept with you, which makes her really bad girlfriend material.) Save yourself undue angst and get to know a person before you go to bed with her.

5. Make a great exit.
If you want to see her again, ask for her number (preface this with something casual, “Maybe we can get together some time.”). Then touch her shoulder (a little restraint is sexier here; don’t try to kiss her) http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.html and tell her you’ll be in touch. Then leave. If your friends aren’t ready to go yet, tell her you have to hang out with them. Walk away. The key here is to keep her wanting more.

GET FREE SEDUCTION LESSONS FROM http://humanmagnetics..com/2007/08/how-to-be-irresistible-to-women.html
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by iice(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hmmmm interesting but doesn't work on all women

Not bad thou!
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by mellow(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
iice:

Hmmmm interesting but doesn't work on all women

Not bad thou!

Can I try this with you? See if it works?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by iice(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin Mellow you no well grin grin
I don turn guinea pig eh tongue
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by godslead(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
@post does all these stratagies work 4 u? grin grin
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by sillyboy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Those stuffs above could work for some people but definately not me. They could be so time wasting and boring.

I prefer the bold and brazen style! cool

@ godslead.

You know the meaning of it now?
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by Joey82(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2007
@poster,
All this shit will work depending on d kind of person u meet or the kinda enviroment u find urself.
For e.g. u can't b wasting an "aje kpaco's" time with these bores.
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by jkpretty(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
irresistible indeed

U'll just kill urself tongue
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by godslead(f): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
sillyboy:

@ godslead.

You know the meaning of it now?
Wat are u doing here? shocked
as 4 d meaning,no i still dont know it o.
Still waiting 4 u 2 tell mi,so plzz go 2 that thread and tell mi.
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by Gamba(f): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ topic, Are you a man BY THE BOOK or a REAL Man
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by debradixon: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Typically while I browse the net I try to look for web pages that supply good information so I found this site. I desired to express that I discovered the information within your web site was very entertaining and I learnt new things. An incredible web site and i'll come back once more for further great content… global call forwarding
Re: How To Be Irresistible To Women by debradixon: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Satta Matka

(1) (Reply)

Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? / Help Me / Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.