Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project (49343 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by omonnakoda: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2022
989900:

The breakdown is attached, help yourself.
He lost in the South East so do not go around dishonestly trying to mislead people
Igbos voted mostly for Tofa and have never voted for Yoruba candidates if they have an Igbo or Fulani alternative and Yoruba should learn from that don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by omonnakoda: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
but they voted for Obasanjo.
They had no choice after Obasanjo defeated Ekwueme
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by okorogodwin4(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2022
lhordspy:
MKO abiola .. Memories.

Abiola's Hope 93'
meet Asiwaju Renewed Hope 23'
Both champions of democracy.

History will repeat itself in 2023, only this time around it will be for real.

God is Good
mko is a democrat loved across by all but Tinubu is a drug addict
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:

They voted for PDP and not Obasanjo. They faced a dillema choosing between Falae and Obasanjo. Falae (ANPP) had no structures in most places. Moreover, Falae represents NADECO ( anti Abacha) while PDP is pro military government.

The IBOs were on the side of Abacha fighting NADECO with the exception of few individuals. They went to Senate to form opposition against Obj.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by funshint(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This is throwback photo of late chief moshood kashimawo olawale abiola and his late wife, Kudirat abiola inspecting a building .

Chief MKO abiola was the winner of 1993 presidential election but it was truncated by them military head of state General Ibrahim badamosi babangida (IBB)

See photos below
Is that Kudirat or Simbiat?! Not surprised; coming from PrinceOfLagos....this Igbo bigot can post nonsense grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by juman(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
the late Escobar was also very generous and a problem silver in his community, to the point where they almost worshipped him as a god. The end does not justify the means.

No super rich in Nigeria today has money clean than Abiola's money.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by lhordspy: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2022
okorogodwin4:
mko is a democrat loved across by all but Tinubu is a drug addict

No wonder your name is Okoro

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by ibinaboonline: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Haha. Even a baby born tomorrow can still grow up in twenty years time to investigate what really happened 100 years before he was born. grin
Magnumproperty:

How old was Hundeyin in 1993?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Idaytesj29(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja

See as I dey look you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Funny thread grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Mayor101010(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2022
There's going to be a massive revolution next year. All enemies of this Great COUNTRY shall be defeated.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Kingpele(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Superwave16320 post=118900487]Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

[ u are worst than animal, igbos are not the reason u are poor and spiritually blind to see that humans are same in the sight of God ...but please u can commit suicide on behalf of majority of igbos u are doing better than your entire lineage
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by GHOSTTALK: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2022
eminikansoso:

Asiwaju Akanbi Ahmed
Omode loba ro iku roe, agba iku re ku
Agbalagba loba ro iku roe, agba iku re ku.
Ghosttalk to ro iku roe, odi dandan ki oba iku pade.
hahahahahahaaa a foolish man like you praying for tinubu who he and his party has directly and indirect killed so many people.... innocent souls that are only asking for their daily bread....if God is in heaven you and tinubu will never know peace till you die.. infact a retched death for a person like who who obviously loves evil....omoale!! U are in pain and u want more pain and want inflict the pain on others....may u die a stupid death if you try it......It is simple instead of having another eight years of bitterness....I repeat and this am more specific " may he tinubu die befor it is time" Amen!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by TheAlchemist: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2022
yemmit90:

Obafemi Awolowo

MKO Abiola

Now baba Tinubu.

Let see what happen by next year February.

Tinubu the jinx breaker

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by 989900: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2022
omonnakoda:
He lost in the South East so do not go around dishonestly trying to mislead people
Igbos voted mostly for Tofa and have never voted for Yoruba candidates if they have an Igbo or Fulani alternative and Yoruba should learn from that don't you agree?

Oponu-apọda a fọ fún gbe mu ni ẹ . . . trying to be smart-by-half.

The data is attached. It is clear for every and anyone that can read to see.

Your bigoted existence has totally blinded you.

Those that sent you to school wasted their money.

You are a disgrace to humankind!

So, you're going to throw a whole tribe under the bus for your bigoted falsehood?

What happens to the:
Anambra: 57%
Abia: 41%
Enugu: 48%
Imo: 45% that voted for MKO?

Are you really this evil & ungrateful even when almost half of all the Igbo states combined voted for MKO?

Igbos voted for OBJ in 1999, while we voted for Falae, did that fly over your head too?

When have we as Yorubas ever given any Igbo candidate 50% of our votes?

O ni kure!!!!!

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by franktolk(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:

Olu Falae was the Yorubas choice not Obasanjo go and check your records.

The South East always vote against the south west .

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by GHOSTTALK: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2022
saintrow1:

You and your entire tribe will perish, you will understand the clear difference between tinubu and mko. I pray they try what they did in 1993 in 2023. Those that counted bones and skulls in Rwanda 94 genocide will get tired of counting your tribe's bones and skulls when tinubu and his fellow Yoruba cabals are done with your unfortunate region. Foreign Mercenaries are already on ground. Remember APC brought them in on standby in case Jonathan prove stubborn during the last election.
hahahahahahahahaa from the beginning of your statement to the last.... What I hear is an unschooled fool speaking... nobody will kill tinubu but that what him and his party are into God will never allow such evil..it is God that will deal with tinubu and his party and somebody like you..God will listen to the cry of the dying person suffering because of bad leadership..am not surprised you even speak like your master tinubu very empty and have nothing to offer but insults and that's we will fellow them with violence they will all die before their time...and continue if you and your generation and ethnicity don't mean well for Nigeria may u perish, waste away with your generation and tribe....I wish Nigeria well and God in heaven knows and may God judge you if you think tinubu after all we have seen is the best candidate.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Jomonix: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Superwave16320:
Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

LOL, filled with hate and venom. Ndo
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by ChukwuObe: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
The man tinubu so badly want to become.....and he about to die like him...both did not reach promise land...tho I pity for one because even God no go allow him reach aso rock....
*Prayer point:
May he jam rock on his way to aso rock..
Amen!!
Clear throat!!!

Please be careful as you may not even live to witness his inauguration. Many of your family that wish Buhari's dead are now colling their feet with Satan their father in Hell

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Gboom: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja
You are bloody liar.
Bashir Tofa that lost woefully to Abiola in his home state of Kano won Abiola in both Anambra and Imo to show how you iboes hated Yoruba politically from time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by GHOSTTALK: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Please be careful as you may not even live to witness his inauguration. Many of your family that wish Buhari's dead are now colling their feet with Satan their father in Hell
With this mind set redemption could be far away from you my brother...... I will open my mouth wide and curse anything and any one who I perceive to be against my growth as a person... I can't say u defending tinubu but didn't tinubu say with his mouth that some set of people will labour till death?? And am saying the same thing to him...so why are you being hypocritical about it... am not God but with everything my mortal eyes have seen tinubu is a threat to the nation's growth he is already a liability to his devilish party.... Dos who wished buhari death they should thank God they are not alive to behold the evil of apc am sure they said over their death body...and to shock you am not afraid to die...but I Will alive to see the end of the wicked in this nation.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Ingocof(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Massive vote yet he lost in the south east?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by sangresan(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Stop fooling yourself. Igbos voted for Tofa Bashir against Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by TheOgaBoss: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
franktolk:

Olu Falae was the Yorubas choice not Obasanjo go and check your records.

The South East always vote against the south west .

so? Must they vote your choice or they don't have the right to have their own choice?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by franktolk(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
so? Must they vote your choice or they don't have the right to have their own choice?

Same thing applies now . Let everyone vote whomever he deems fit . Everybody cannot vote for Obi , neither can everybody vote for Tinubu or Atiku .

I was merely correcting the OP who claimed that the south Easterners voted Obasanjo , but forgetting that Obasanjo was not the Yorubas choice but Olu Falae . If election that brought in Obasanjo had been between Obasanjo and a northerner , the south east wouldn't have voted for Obasanjo.

The S.E always vote against the S.W and I guess same applies vice versa.

Nobody should come and distort the history for us . The

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by saintrow1: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
hahahahahahahahaa from the beginning of your statement to the last.... What I hear is an unschooled fool speaking... nobody will kill tinubu but that what him and his party are into God will never allow such evil..it is God that will deal with tinubu and his party and somebody like you..God will listen to the cry of the dying person suffering because of bad leadership..am not surprised you even speak like your master tinubu very empty and have nothing to offer but insults and that's we will fellow them with violence they will all die before their time...and continue if you and your generation and ethnicity don't mean well for Nigeria may u perish, waste away with your generation and tribe....I wish Nigeria well and God in heaven knows and may God judge you if you think tinubu after all we have seen is the best candidate.....

You are just a fool. Gullible nigerians like you think God gives a damn about you. Ever since the creation of nigeria, clowns like you have been calling on God up and down. Did God turn Nigeria to a paradise? Or what's God business with democrazy. God will continue to bless tinubu and his family. That man and his family have never suffer for one day. Prosperity after prosperity, wealth upon wealth. Kmt you think God is stupid. If you like, you and your people should fast and pray for 600 years, you guys are on your own. God does not give a damn. China did not call on God to be where they are today. Same thing with south Korea, Qatar, Singapore, Japan etc. F**k you and your people and please leave God alone and stop wasting your time. Werey

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by saintrow1: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2022
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
Dss should pick up this mad man asap

Coward is already shiiting
Werey I'm still waiting for the pick up.
When kanu said he will kill yoruba people you didn't remember DSS.
When your fellow people are praying for tinubu to die, you didn't remember DSS
When your people are praying that tinubu will suffer the same faith as MKo in 1993, you didn't remember DSS.
When people where destorying lagos during endsarz, you didn't remember DSS.

Make sure you call them because I'm waiting, let see if they will have time for a clown like you. Oloriburuku
You and your fellow bastard will come on nairaland to talk trash and make threat but you cowards are always scared of a counter attack. Las las you chickens will always play victimisation after looking for trouble. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by GHOSTTALK: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2022
saintrow1:

You are just a fool. Gullible nigerians like you think God gives a damn about you. Ever since the creation of nigeria, clowns like you have been calling on God up and down. Did God turn Nigeria to a paradise? Or what's God business with democrazy. God will continue to bless tinubu and his family. That man and his family have never suffer for one day. Prosperity after prosperity, wealth upon wealth. Kmt you think God is stupid. If you like, you and your people should fast and pray for 600 years, you guys are on your own. God does not give a damn. China did not call on God to be where they are today. Same thing with south Korea, Qatar, Singapore, Japan etc. F**k you and your people and please leave God alone and stop wasting your time. Werey
it's a shame how you speak and disregard God for a foolish human like Tinubu and you self...a corrupt known criminal that u know bnothing about him...u are the gullible person hear...it's tribalism that will kill you and your people who want to destroy this nation an old man who can not help himself...a man that his brain does not match up with his mouth anymore...a man that said statistics is rubbish wen all economical matters relys on stats....am not surprised am talking to another illiterate like you because only illiterate as we have seen so far is supporting the old criminal simply because it's same tribe...a man who's party APC has turned Nigeria into rubbish...God forbid...u have no shame talking about tinubu's wealth...wen we all know how he is stealing Lagos money for his self Lagos that our father's built pre and post colony leveraging on history...I won't even waste my time with an illiterate like you...who wants to bring bad government knowing fully that it's a bad government to bring pain upon the rest of us...may that person die before election... Since you want me to die because of your ungodly corrupt criminal tinubu who doesn't even know you exist.....insha Allah...as God live you will die before me....the truth about your tinubu is bitter but that is the truth..
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2022
franktolk:

Go back and check the records, the south Eastern states did not vote for Abiola rather they voted for Tofa( the south east always vote for the north against the south west) and by the way that's not Kudirat Abiola , the person in the picture is Simbiat Abiola.
Are you sure? Simbiat wasn't this light skinned. This is definitely Kudi...or am I wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Olamiju Omolewa Obanikoro Graduates From US High School (photos) / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.