Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project (49330 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Adexgentle005(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Superwave16320:
Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

The only reason we are supporting PO is because APC is banking on Muslim/Muslim ticket which most yorubas especially Christians are not buying.

Also also the fact that PO is the best man for the job. Thiefubu is old and sick. Let him go and take care of himself.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by gladdensir(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abdul05:
What a nice pic...

Two of them were killed ... grin

Yes. I can remember, that's very true.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Obaaderemi2: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
Superwave16320:
Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

Only an unintelligent Yoruba will vote Obi.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Superwave16320: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Only mad people vote a Pandora criminal n failures.

Obaaderemi2:
Only an unintelligent Yoruba will vote Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.