Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project (49332 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by tyinfinity: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Then peter obi was a notorious cultist terrorising UNN community

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Mozegee: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Why can't the Yorubas replicate the same to the igbos. Even in 1999 the Igbos voted massively to Obasanjo. This time around the igbos have decided to vote their own weather he wins or not.
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by ibinaboonline: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
According to Hundeyi's report, US warned babangida against Abiola's presidency because he was a drug dealer.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by ASAPFERG1: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
God bless tinubu cheesy God punish obi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by adexoramo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Which part of south east are you referring to?. South Easterners didnt vote for Abiola.

Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by casualobserver: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja

Abiola lost in 3 of the then 4 states of the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by OgatheTop: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Let Igbo use that voting power to vote obi and u will see how irrelevant ur votes are
Alimosho local government vote beats the whole of south east

Anus sucker
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
That time wey be say gala sausage na #3.50k, sprite #1.50k

Kai!
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Comment like this isn't needed at this time

We need love and unity in the country

I'm all for love. But words also matters we are all in for a better country.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
That time wey be say gala sausage na #3.50k, sprite #1.50k

I still remember my Igbo neighbors queueing up behind the Tofa line sef!
Ibo man voting 4 Hausa/Fulani oo!

Kai!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by yommen: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Let Igbo use that voting power to vote obi and u will see how irrelevant ur votes are

Shameful! Senseless! Stupid!
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Kinihuu005: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
So happened to MKO would repeat it self to BAT again yoruba ronu ,a ko fe tinubu ota yoruba ni
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Christistruth00: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

The SE voted for Tofa in 1993

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by RtrevEzeugo1: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Are you serious, that's good, but I read on this nairaland in 2013 during fashola regime when they said Igbo is 45% of Lagos.
Me am Atikulated though. But my prayer is let who God has ordained to save us win.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by RtrevEzeugo1: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
nazicartel:
This is same thing I just told Oga Ben now now. He's in the house of Representatives. I told him that him supporting Tinubu is making a fool out of him. Because he will also be treated like a thrash. I know he will see this now. He should know that there's no need of him supporting APC. He should just try and win his house of representatives seat. You Tinubu supporters should know that there are other Igbo supporters of Tinubu and stop fooling yourselves. Only Yoruba can't make
Tinubu the president.

My brother, the insult on Igbo is too much, are they saying Igbos are not qualified to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by joefelin2345: 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Conrod:
I would have said something , but since you admitted your fathers foolishness ,i rest my case, ....as for suicide,you wont escape it.
Pls go ahead & dispute those facts raised in the write up my friend & stop masturbating over the truth.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Not true! Get your facts right bro. In the four South eastern states of Anambra, Abia, Enugu and Imo, only Anambra state gave Abiola more than 50% of it's votes (57.1). Tofa won in all the other SE states.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Didi2d(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Op shey na agbara side you dey work?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by saintrow1: 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
The man tinubu so badly want to become.....and he about to die like him...both did not reach promise land...tho I pity for one because even God no go allow him reach aso rock....
*Prayer point:
May he jam rock on his way to aso rock..
Amen!!
Clear throat!!!

You and your entire tribe will perish, you will understand the clear difference between tinubu and mko. I pray they try what they did in 1993 in 2023. Those that counted bones and skulls in Rwanda 94 genocide will get tired of counting your tribe's bones and skulls when tinubu and his fellow Yoruba cabals are done with your unfortunate region. Foreign Mercenaries are already on ground. Remember APC brought them in on standby in case Jonathan prove stubborn during the last election.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Enemyofpeace: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na motorcycle dem take go there?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by saintrow1: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mozegee:
Why can't the Yorubas replicate the same to the igbos. Even in 1999 the Igbos voted massively to Obasanjo. This time around the igbos have decided to vote their own weather he wins or not.

Obasanjo's father is IBO from anambra, why won't they vote for him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by fredylee: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
That's Simbiat, not Kudirat.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Jnkay: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dear friends anybody that campaign for APC is either for tribalism sake or religion sake, but honestly these are the reasons Nigeria has not moved forward since 1960. Please dear friends there are lots of pains and suffering in this country. Let us try another Party. America and other developed countries are moving forward because of their mode of voting. They have two major party which are Democrat and Republicans. If Democrat misrule they will vote them out of the governance and replace them with Republicans and vice-versa. This make them to be extremely care and put them on checked. If you leave only APC they will not learn from they mistakes rather they will do the worst. So people supporting APC don't see it as that people hate APC but to put them on checked. If you don't get them out of the system now they'll not change nor rethink.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by yemmit90: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:
MKO abiola .. Memories.

Abiola's Hope 93' meet Asiwaju Renewed Hope 23'
Both champions of democracy.

History will repeat itself in 2023, only this time around it will be for real.

God is Good

Obafemi Awolowo

MKO Abiola

Now baba Tinubu.

Let see what happen by next year February.
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by saintrow1: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Fake "PrinceOfLagos" omo IBO, we know your evil strategy here on nairaland to spread lies and propaganda but we have your medicine which is facts and figures. We will always give it to you and your fellow children of hate like rat poison. I have uploaded the results of 1993 election by States, so please tell us how IBO's voted for Yoruba in 1993. Werey

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by FuckOsuPigs: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Na lie full that your gorimapa head. Which massive votes?

May Amadioha fire � burn liars mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by themanderon: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:
MKO abiola .. Memories.

God is Good

Which god? the one one of you was consulting at a beach while naked?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by femmyAdagba(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://medium.com/%40obiigbokwe/full-results-of-june-12-1993-presidential-elections-in-images-6d5d5e4a492e&ved=2ahUKEwjQyraU6uD7AhVEgc4BHbQaBB0QFnoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw15dT1-U1uuVK0bEJqIPn0A

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by imagrg(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu is a tool in the hands of the power that be. Enough is word for the wise.
So, vote wisely!
lhordspy:
MKO abiola .. Memories.

God is Good
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Gbagura: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Massive votes you say? Yeebos voted Bashir tofa in Enugu, abia and imo. Abiola only won Anambra with a slight margin. Oh you think nobody is old enough here to expose you? Yeebos has been anti-yoruba and pro-pdp since time immemorial. So don't expect any votes from Yorùbá for Peter Obi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Gbagura: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

Imagine. I even voted for the fool. That was a time we didn't care about muslim-muslim ticket.
Mention one Igbo that could match abiola in terms of success. You baby factory bastards shouldn't be taken serious. Ojukwu is the world's biggest fool for killing his deluded people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Gbagura: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi is not a slave to ill gotten money , God fathers and cabals will be booted out of relevance under his able leadership
Your principal who was booted of imo Govt house like an idiot got his money from where? Is that why you have abandoned pdp to a fruitless party? I thought you Sabi politics small. You sef come join your fellow Obi supporters on a mission to nowhere. Next year is around the corner. Enjoy the momentum sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Why APC Is Having Sleepless Nights Over Peter Obi’s Loss – Isaac Fayose / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.