Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (326 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please there is a reason why a red flag is a red flag. It is better to break up on the day of wedding than to marry a cheating fiance. It is better to be embarass on wedding day than to be embarass every day after wedding. Do not marry a cheating boyfriend or a cheating girlfriend. If you do, then you are a fool and do not respect yourself. A cheater does not change, it is in their nature to cheat. If they cheat before you marry one, better trust and believe they will resume cheating at one point once they marry. Instead break up and date someone else.
Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Actually, no.

Cheating on a woman's part is simply a physical thing...like exercising or eating, so it means absolutely nada when a woman does it.

She just needed her clit tickled and to release pent up energies, which some kindly man just happened to show up at the spot.

Even for emotional affairs, it's still just chemicals. What matters in the end is the ACT of a woman to choose to get married to a man.

For the man, though, it doesn't work the same way.

Sometimes they are babies, sometimes they are heads, and cheating can be absolutely devastating, destabilising, derailing, and demoralising to them as they have very fickle emotions.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Actually, no.

Cheating on a woman's part is simply a physical thing...like exercising or eating, so it means absolutely nada when a woman does it.
Then two can play the game, cheaters should allowed to date cheaters only.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Ebubu: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Abi1985:
Please there is a reason why a red flag is a red flag. It is better to break up on the day of wedding than to marry a cheating fiance. It is better to be embarass on wedding day than to embarass every day qqq. Do not marry a cheating boyfriend or a cheating girlfriend. If you do, then you are a fool and do not respect yourself. A cheater do not change, it is their nature. If they cheat before you marry one, better trust and believe they will resume cheating at one point once they marry. Instead break up and date someone else.
what if she left you to date someone else and she came back much after and swear she won’t leave you again
Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Actually, no.

I disagree. Most women cheat for emotional support. It means a lot to most women. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Bluezy13(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Do Not Marry Your Cheating Boyfriend Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ebubu:

what if she left you to date someone else and she came back much after and swear she won’t leave you again
OK I took her back her BECAUSE she has promised heaven and earth that she will not leave me again. What if someone like The Ooni of Ife say he Really like her and he is really showing interest to her , do you think she leave me again?

(1) (Reply)

15 Proven Ways To Improve Your Attractiveness / As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You / Help!!! I Just Swallow A Live Mosquito.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.