Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,384 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You (332 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
I don’t believe in the fact that some people say if a lady likes you then she will wait on giving you serx on first date just so you will value her. I call Bullshit!

If a woman finds you attractive she is supposed to be wet anytime she’s around you and will never be able to resist the urge to fvck you in first date, if a girl says she likes you and deprived you of serx on first try then she doesn’t fvcking like you but just sees you as a means to an end, meaning she’s playing you.

If I ever ask a girl for serx on first try and she has been given me signals and she declines, I will know right there she’s playing me and doesn’t like me one bit.

Period.
Re: As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You by yrhuhfy113: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Braintaf23:
I don’t believe in the fact that some people say if a lady likes you then she will wait on giving you serx on first date just so you will value her. I call Bullshit!

If a woman finds you attractive she is supposed to be wet anytime she’s around you and will never be able to resist the urge to fvck you in first date, if a girl says she likes you and deprived you of serx on first try then she doesn’t fvcking like you but just sees you as a means to an end, meaning she’s playing you.

If I ever ask a girl for serx on first try and she has been given me signals and she declines, I will know right there she’s playing me and doesn’t like me one bit.

Period.

May your own daughters obey this law always.

Some of you just open mouth waaa

1 Like

Re: As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Braintaf23:

Period.
Tell that to your daughter n sisters
Re: As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You by rickleye: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is tricky hear me out. Usually a lot must have gone down before the first date.
I mean phone calls that go late into the night, text messages etc.
When we now go out for a date - Like movie or restaurant or late walk night. It all depends on the discussions.
I have had women who after the phone call and texts just wanted to curl up and eat pizza and then get cozy.
I have had others who after the date , I dropped them off & waved them goodbye due to some lousy comment.
Others , they kiss but tell me to wait just to make sure its love and not infatuation and I have waited and it was fun.

Anyone who tells me they love me but they have a rule not to have sex on the first date - I don't have a second date.
Id rather you told me you have your period, or next day or no because the feelings arent the same.
Re: As A Man A Woman Should Give You Serx On First Date If She Likes You by Peacefulriver: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
It all depends on what you want and what she wants. It's a wrong assumption to think that a lady who doesn't give you sex on first date doesn't like you because on your part, it's selfishness. You took her out on a date because you wanted sex and if she doesn't give in to your selfish desire, then she doesn't like you.
Now after giving you the sex, na you go come back tag her to be a cheap girl that gave you sex on the first date.

What you wouldn't want for your daughters, don't do to another person's daughter.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Some Will Think Im Insane For Doing This / Personality Test: Know Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.