Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question (1456 Views)

Ladies... Maybe You Need To Pick Just One (photo) / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You surveyed all politicians huh? Where is your source? Assumptions aren't facts.

You also have Donald Trump who made a plonker of himself and backed down after he was shown a birth certificate.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by MrsChima(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
justwise:

You also have Donald Trump who made a plonker of himself and backed down after he was shown a birth certificate.

I am still waiting on your surveys.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by pendo89(f): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2011
politics aside,
The reason I said americans are easy to chat with is cz they are obvious,loud and easy going. Their jokes are clear no irony.They are also flexible.
The british tend to have a sarcastic undertone which is dark and cold.
I think its cz they are more cultured and reserved than the americans.

Try making a crude joke infront of an english dude then try the same infront of the american. Diffrent reactions.The former may slap you while the american will laugh it off.
I am comfortable among easy going ppl.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by MrsChima(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2011
pendo89:

politics aside,
The reason I said americans are easy to chat with is cz they are obvious,loud and easy going. Their jokes are clear no irony.They are also flexible.
The british tend to have a sarcastic undertone which is dark and cold.
I think its cz they are more cultured and reserved than the americans.

Try making a crude joke infront of an english dude then try the same infront of the american. Diffrent reactions.The former may slap you while the american will laugh it off.
I am comfortable among easy going ppl.

Oh my goodness! Cultured and reserved in the same sentence! That's like mixing koolaide with no sugar.

Most native born Americans are expressive and don't typical take things TOO SERIOUS. That's why comedians make good money in America. Talking to a Brit is like watching the paint dry.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by Goldieluks: 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Am afraid i'll have to go with the fact that UK peeps are very uptight sometimes,
while the US peeps are chatty chatty,but very wild in nature. bite me!!!

@OP,i'd say ,follow your heart.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
I will choose where I want to go & where I will get a lot of benefits & international experience from. Babes need to outline their priorities & set goals based on their desires & goals and not for sweetheart or whatever you called it. Are there no love in other locations. You only consider love when you are married, engaged or in a very serious relationship with assurance but if he truly loves you, he will allow you chase your dreams while you both compromise & arrange things.

If reverse was the case, can he let go of his dreams for you. So I will choose Uk because I don't make decisions based on sweetheart or boo bear or whatever you call it.
Re: People Which Would You Pick? Just An Open Question by pendo89(f): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Oh my goodness!  Cultured and reserved in the same sentence!  That's like mixing koolaide with no sugar. 

Most native born Americans are expressive and don't typical take things TOO SERIOUS.  That's why comedians make good money in America.  Talking to a Brit is like watching the paint dry. 
grin grin grin
well said and you are right about comedians making it in America.No Audience wants to think when you are cracking a joke.
American humour is right on your face.The british humour is more thinking as you have to read between the lines to understand what they mean
Look at how the british behave in restuarants.They will not complain even if served with bad food. Reason, they don't want to create a scene. grin
They will just swallow the bad food! The american? lipsrsealed
The reason its hard to make friends with the british is cz they are quiet and love to keep to themselves.
Funny enough they are more polite than the americans. Its easier to hear a 'thank you or 'am sorry' from the british than the american.

They both have their good and bad sides.They compliment each other.
Being an easy going person I love easy going people so yeah the american any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know He's Not Lying / Answer This / 10 Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.