Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (28196 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Crafteck1: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

How can a grown man be crying like a baby?

A Yoruba man will rule you whether you like it or not. No matter the Fulani yansh you lick.

I can suggest a way out of your misery... grin epain am.

Is this about tribe... Una no dey tire... I am yoruba and bat is useless
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Franciscabless(f): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Well done guys
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Unrated900(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Obidatti na fool
If he like make he looseguard Fulani go just
Kill am throwaway.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Belluski: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone an Idiot yet he's far greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

What does that tell you about yourself? grin

Hating and envying someone that will always be greater than you will just continue the generational cycle of poverty.

Your crying wouldn't help. What you should is not rant.

Your grandfather did on Awolowo, kept him poor. Your papa did for MKO, left him a pauper. You have inherited it again for Tinubu.

Fix yourself. Truth is bitter.

Listen to your self sounding like a 4yr old... he made a valid point in voting competency over tribe... you just had to twist it like a silly little child that you are. Smh
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

I am sure by now the sane ones among them know that having a man from your tribe doesn't guarantee that you will get a better life.

Last last, Nigerians will have to choose between suffering and electing a competent president to transform this country.

Dem no dey tell person.

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Stevejobb: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Unbelievable indeed
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ejimatic: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Aloydei:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlK233wdlsE
Fulani indeed! The Fulanis have no love for the Igbos. Only experienced Igbos will understand not Igbos born in 2000 and beyond.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!

tinubu went to igboland to campaign. lol
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Make Dem dey deceive this one.....
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by juman(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Cow people supporting ipob candidate.
Interesting.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 40BGvm: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Vote Peter Obi and your generations will thank you for standing up for a better Nigeria.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ZooOga: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Just recently PMB told Naija voters to vote for whomever they want and think is the best choice for the nation. His statement should be in the NL archives but definitely on Google search engine.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Belluski:

Belluski to his useless father:
Listen to your self sounding like a 4yr old... he made a valid point in voting competency over tribe... you just had to twist it like a silly little child that you are. Smh

You and him can take the easiest route out...

You have my permission. grin

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!

Of course the fulani's are causing alot of problem in nigeria.. u yorubas embrace who ever u see without askin questions that is y most of ur brothers are Muslim by faith. Now this is the interest of nigeria not the backyard project tinubu is cookin to loot nigeria dry. If they say enough is enough they want peace we will gracefully accept our differences and settle the issues on ground. Most of these fulani's feel marginalized as well that is why they picked up arms. Assuming ppl like u want peace in this country that Muslim mulim ticket alone is enough for u to think twice buh tribalism have eaten so much into ur flesh uve become a slave.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Mrkindness:
abokis are not stupid reasons they are dealing with Tinubu now in mosques across north, they say Tinubu is a fake Muslim and his wife and children are Christians.

How are they dealing with him? Better stop screwing your own asshole with a Love Machine.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by CSTRR: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Give me one instance where peter obi has called anybody ''cow''?

I don't blame you. When your agbado candidate is a regional ethnic candidate at best, why won't you think peter obi is the same?

You are of your father, the emilokan.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by franudi: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Igbo People just dey deceive themselves online. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. Know this and know peace.
You are talking for some northern Muslims. All I know is that majority of the northern Christians will vote Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by CSTRR: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Crafteck1:

Is this about tribe... Una no dey tire... I am yoruba and bat is useless
Agbado supporters cannot grow beyond tribal sentiments.
That is their level. They are pigs.

If they venture into rational politics, it would be like fish jumping into dry ground.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by woleabayo(f): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
hummmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

They called them Alamjiri Cow Screwers for 8 years.

They think Ab0ki are so stupid like them that they will just forget it all. grin

It's really amusing to see them all on their knees asslicking Fulani and Hausa. grin

You said a part of the country call a particular group 'alamjiri cow screwer' what ever that means.. yet u still call same ppl aboki hahahahaha i swear this life no balance
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Juanmike(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone an Idiot yet he's far greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

What does that tell you about yourself? grin

Hating and envying someone that will always be greater than you will just continue the generational cycle of poverty.

Your crying wouldn't help. What you should is not rant.

Your grandfather did on Awolowo, kept him poor. Your papa did for MKO, left him a pauper. You have inherited it again for Tinubu.

Fix yourself. Truth is bitter.
That doesn't change the fact that you are urchin.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by CutSoap(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2022
P.O is unstopable >>>
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

You said a part of the country call a particular group 'alamjiri cow screwer' what ever that means.. yet u still call same ppl aboki hahahahaha i swear this life no balance

Do you know the meaning of ABOKI?

And I was pitying flat heads when they were described with microscopic IQ.... grin
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by RestructureNig3: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
We will never forget about the Fulani atrocities

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Do you know the meaning of ABOKI?

And I was pitying flat heads when they were described with microscopic IQ.... grin

Shout ur mouth dump fvk u know what u meant.. ok so u be aboki?
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Juanmike:
That doesn't change the fact that you are urchin.

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Themandator: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:

The more you guys, call or invoke that name, Peter the more it solidifies as the rock upon which the glory of Nigeria shall be established

Every time you call Peter you are adding stone to the base
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

Shout ur mouth dump fvk u know what u meant.. ok so u be aboki?

Dumb*

Learn how to spell bro. Let me send you to a good school. Not a miracle center. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.