Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (28199 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Belluski: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You and him can take the easiest route out...

You have my permission. grin

I wasn’t expecting anything different from a senseless buffoon..lol, run along little boy
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Belluski:

Belluski to his useless father

I wasn’t expecting anything different from a senseless buffoon..lol, run along little boy

I also sell Sniper which can be combined with the noose.

Do the 2 and no way back. You will end the pain.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Dumb*

Learn how to spell bro. Let me send you to a good school. Not a miracle center. cheesy

I care less to correct my english for someone who dont know his worth
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by blaqtom(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone an Idiot yet he's far greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

What does that tell you about yourself? grin

Hating and envying someone that will always be greater than you will just continue the generational cycle of poverty.

Your crying wouldn't help. What you should is not rant.

Your grandfather did on Awolowo, kept him poor. Your papa did for MKO, left him a pauper. You have inherited it again for Tinubu.

Fix yourself. Truth is bitter.

Read your reply u be like babe when dem catch red handed when not fit explain go turn am quarrel make the matter die ….that user type sense since u nor fit match am intellectually u turn am to insults hahahaha…..
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

I care less to correct my english for someone who dont know his worth

Send your account details Okoro. Promise me to use it for school. Don't use it for drugs.

Mkpu Miri Miri... you feel me?
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
blaqtom:

Read your reply u be like babe when dem catch red handed when not fit explain go turn am quarrel make the matter die ….that user type sense since u nor fit match am intellectually u turn am to insults hahahaha…..

Write in English...Will strongly consider replying you.

But that was too daft for me to understand.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Gdskillful(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2022
ManirBK:
Nobody want a stingy person
grin grin
U neva see something
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Send your account details Okoro. Promise me to use it for school. Don't use it for drugs.

Mkpu Miri Miri... you feel me?

Hahahahahahaha i dont reason with tinubus online thugs. Keep ur dirty money
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by francis5051: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

They called them Alamjiri Cow Screwers for 8 years.

They think Ab0ki are so stupid like them that they will just forget it all. grin

It's really amusing to see them all on their knees asslicking Fulani and Hausa. grin
you are talking nonsense vote peter and he will stop terrorist from killing you people
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 5starMan: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

I don't have a problem with any man from any tribe ruling. After all, we are all Nigerians.
However, I just don't want idiots who will keep disgracing this country as the president.

Already, the rest of the world considers the black race an inferior race and always keeps black people on the least rung of the ladder when they grade races with working brains.
Having EmiLokan as president can only validate what these people think of the black man.

Lastly, I know I am responding to the message of an urchin who cannot think for himself. The good thing is, this message is not actually for you. It is for sane Yorubas who are considering voting for the skit comedian as president.
Don't waste your time with a bigot.
All he lives and dreams of is Yoruba.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Blaze14k:

Hahahahahahaha i dont reason with tinubus online thugs. Keep ur dirty money

Give me your teacher's account details.

You need to do JAMB again. Will pay for tutors, tuition.... school uniform if necessary.

Do you think I am kidding ? It's basic philanthropy. Giving back to the society.

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 5starMan: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone an Idiot yet he's far greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

Hating and envying someone that will always be greater than you will just continue the generational cycle of poverty.

Your grandfather did on Awolowo, kept him poor. Your papa did for MKO, left him a pauper. You have inherited it again for Tinubu.

Tinubu is not great.
He is a criminal.
You worship criminals and you call them great because you are an urchin-criminal
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Give me your teacher's account details.

You need to do JAMB again. Will pay for tutors, tuition.... school uniform if necessary.

Do you think I am kidding ? It's basic philanthropy. Giving back to the society.

Oga u wan scam me.. keep ur stinking cash u no fit feed me i no be aboki.. go give ur aboki friends. Hahahaha
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
5starMan:

Tinubu is not great.
He is a criminal.
You worship criminals and you call them great because you are an urchin-criminal

2 time Governor... Presidential Aspirant isn't great.

But your papa wey be night watchman is great?

I agree with you ooo. But if na your definition of great be this...everyone wants to be not great. grin
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Ahmed Datti would lose his polling unit and LP won't win a single ward in the North.

You can take this to the bank.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by blaqtom(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Write in English...Will strongly consider replying you.

But that was too daft for me to understand.

I believe if you see me in person you won’t be able to call me daft… hahaha…

It is well with you and your family God bless you my fellow Naija citizen…e good say the current government Favour’s you and non of your family members are complaining…
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Babysho(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nah bro. He ate you up. Just rest on this one.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by maxist2020(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
How will they not show him support when Agbado is already insulting and threatening to send them out of Nigeria if he wins.
You think fulanies are fools no they are not just look at the way ffk insulted the fulani race.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Babysho(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Nah bro. That sonature1 dude ate you up. Just rest on this one.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by madapcmod: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Peter Obi's presidency will benefit all Nigerians. He has great plan for North
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Datti was referred to cows as it should be because nothing concern him with Tinubu. Imagine datti saying gibberish about Tinubu? From where to where? He doesn't know his mate again? Well, FFK replied him as it should be. Datti isn't even a Fulani sef. But an almajiri from Mauritania.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's ipob are busy butchering Fulani while he supports them. TBH, Fulani are a menace. Nobody would have a problem with them if they're not menace. Even Ghana President asked them to be shot on sight. Anyway, Obi's ipob are the ones butchering them in the East.

Your Bat is a no body, he's only a god in your region and not outside his region, what do you mean that he doesn't know his mate? How many people has he employed through his company? Datti is an owner of a Private university and whose institution is feeding a lot of people and giving many education. What does your Bat has as his legacy to expect everyone to bow to him like his lilly livered South Western brothers?
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by HRMK: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
deceit!would a fulani ever abandon his fellow fulani to support an igbo?no way!
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Babysho:

Nah bro. That sonature1 dude ate you up. Just rest on this one.

Yes the same way your ma ate me to my balls.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by socialmediaman: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!

Sit there and be wallowing in hate while the people you’re hoping to join you in the hate are wooing and bridging boundaries lol

This life is once o, enjoy your life and leave bobo Chicago alone, he has enjoyed his, and you’ll still not get shishi from his government
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Mainmanpadi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

I am sure by now the sane ones among them know that having a man from your tribe doesn't guarantee that you will get a good life.

Last last, Nigerians will have to choose between suffering and electing a competent president to transform this country.

Dem no dey beg person.
Competent my foot
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Your Bat is a no body, he's only a god in your region and not outside his region, what do you mean that he doesn't know his mate? How many people has he employed through his company? Datti is an owner of a Private university and whose institution is feeding a lot of people and giving many education. What does your Bat has as his legacy to expect everyone to bow to him like his lilly livered South Western brothers?

Which institution is feeding anyone? Is it feeding you? With their enormous fees? Na politician dey go there sef.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's agencies such as LAMATA for example, na you Igbo people full there. Ungrateful elements. Tinubu ensured Lagos' economy rose to the 4th largest in Africa.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Babysho(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Yes the same way your ma ate me to my balls.

I get it. You followed the rules, you went to school like they said you should, you passed through the system, you endured but nothing is forthcoming and now you're tired and this is is how you choose to rebel. I get it.

I understand you're angry. Nigeria failed you. It failed us all. You may try to deny it and claim to be doing fine in life but you can do so much more as an African man in the motherland.

By supporting Tinubu, you think you're hacking the system, you think you're rebelling but you are not. As an African man, you're much more powerful than this. This is not the way.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Babysho:

I get it. You followed the rules, you went to school like they said you should, you passed through the system, you endured but nothing is forthcoming and now you're tired and this is is how you choose to rebel. I get it.

I understand you're angry. Nigeria failed you. It failed us all. You may try to deny it and claim to be doing fine in life but you can do so much more as an African man in the motherland.

By supporting Tinubu, you think you're hacking the system, you think you're rebelling but you are not. As an African man, you're much more powerful than this. This is not the way.

This is how she tongued my ass crack.

Too long an epistle for me. Got a headache trying to read so I left it for you to rant. grin

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Almaigaa: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
franudi:
You are talking for some northern Muslims. All I know is that majority of the northern Christians will vote Mr. Peter Obi.

Keep deceiving yourself. Here is Peter Obi's campaign rally in Kafanchan. Kafanchan is Located in Southern Kaduna. It is a Christian majority are. With over 98% Christians.

Yet, Peter Obi's rally was empty. The few People in the rally are Igbo People that came in from Aba.

We go show Peter Obi shege for North

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Almaigaa: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
peepydelano:
Don’t tell them abokina

Na gode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Which institution is feeding anyone? Is it feeding you? With their enormous fees? Na politician dey go there sef.

Meanwhile, Tinubu's agencies such as LAMATA for example, na you Igbo people full there. Ungrateful elements. Tinubu ensured Lagos' economy rose to the 4th largest in Africa.

Is LAMATA his private company? Why are you people so foolish? he did what he was elected to do and shouldn't take any godamn credit, Black man really has a long way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Businessman, Edwin Umealo, In Anambra / Eko Bridge Empty..everybody Gearing Up For Election Today / Femi Fani-kayode Changes Name To Femi Olukayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.