Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) (28201 Views)

Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Olaolex: 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
they called them almajiri for eight years.... good
The almajiri called them inyamuri and arne for eight years

You Yorubas called them...flat.heads,south yeast,southb.east,yi.bo,yam legs,fla.tinos,Igbos,prostitutes,developers,drug pushers,mkp.uru mmiri addicts, poto poto republic,beerfrauds, inyamuri,cannibals......too numerous to mention...

But here you are crying over what one calls the other....

Talk about hypocrites and dirty tribalists.... Yorubas come to mind!
Not every Yoruba sir. It is only the bastards eaten up by hatred that come online to showcase their madness. They are digrace to Yoruba tribe and Nigeria at large.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Babysho(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

This is how she tongued my ass crack.

Too long an epistle for me. Got a headache trying to read so I left it for you to rant. grin

Black man, you share roots with Menes, Athothes, Peribsen, Khasekhem, Imhotep, Zoser, Snefuru, Khufu and other great leaders.

Your ancestors discovered literature but you refuse to read.

You're so much more than this, African man. You're so powerful and so hardworking. You don't need to settle for less.

Read this book, black man and I'll show you more. It'll take you on an ancestral plane by next week.

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Atlantis585: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
sonature1:

I don't have a problem with any man from any tribe ruling. After all, we are all Nigerians.
However, I just don't want idiots who will keep disgracing this country as the president.

Already, the rest of the world considers the black race an inferior race and always keeps black people on the least rung of the ladder when they grade races with working brains.
Having EmiLokan as president can only validate what these people think of the black man.

Lastly, I know I am responding to the message of an urchin who cannot think for himself. The good thing is, this message is not actually for you. It is for sane Yorubas who are considering voting for the skit comedian as president.

You are a smart and great individual.

The BATstards simply have no brains.

All they care about is to have one of their own occupy Aso Rock as a retirement home regardless of how incompetent he may be and the potential disgrace to the nation and Africa in general.

But God will shame them all along with crooked drug dealing Mr. Disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Is LAMATA his private company? Why are you people so foolish? he did what he was elected to do and shouldn't take any godamn credit, Black man really has a long way to go

Exactly. I was talking about what Tinubu did for the communities as well as your OSU people. You dey mad. Who your Datti help?
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Babysho:

Black man, you share roots with Menes, Athothes, Peribsen, Khasekhem, Imhotep, Zoser, Snefuru, Khufu and other great leaders.

Your ancestors discovered literature but you refuse to read.

You're so much more than this, African man. You're so powerful and so hardworking. You don't need to settle for less.

Read this book, black man and I'll show you more. It'll take you on an ancestral plane by next week.

LOL. You know what's funny? I am a bookworm and surprisingly far better read than you would imagine.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Emola12(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

How can a grown man be crying like a baby?

A Yoruba man will rule you whether you like it or not. No matter the Fulani yansh you lick.

I can suggest a way out of your misery... grin epain am.
who be the Yoruba man? Hope no be Tinubu
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Exactly. I was talking about what Tinubu did for the communities as well as your OSU people. You dey mad. Who your Datti help?

Datti wasn't an elected governor, he used his money to build University where a lot of people are employed and many families fed through it, which company did your fake Melchizedek build with his money? Is it to siphon public fund to his personal use and monkeys like you would be singing his praises for using your money any way he liked without accountability whatsoever? I pity for black men
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Toosure70:
Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi!
they must embrace ranching no going back
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Datti wasn't an elected governor, he used his money to build University where a lot of people are employed and many families fed through it, which company did your fake Melchizedek build with his money? Is it to siphon public fund to his personal use and monkeys like you would be singing his praises for using your money any way he liked without accountability whatsoever? I pity for black men

Was he not a senator? Wetin he do? Will you keep quiet?

Meanwhile, tell your Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok now.....

Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"... �
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Was he not a senator? Wetin he do? Will you keep quiet?

Meanwhile, tell your Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

None from Anambra is facing any misfortune whatsoever, we lead and others follow, recently INNOSON just supplied Sierra Leone government 4.7 million dollars worth of INNOSON vehicles ok, we are not like you leeches, another Anambra guy just developed a robot that behaves almost 100% like humans, we are not zombies like you. We call the bluff of anyone irrespective of who he is,. there's no god in Anambra Ok, if PO messes up in Anambra, an ordinary brick layer will beat him up. That's how we roll bro, we are not ass licking lizards like you. Which company did your god set up to feed people answer my question. PO has Next to his name, thousands are employed there. tell me one single company your Metuselah established in Nigeria? None, except scheming for ways to loot the treasury dry while using state funds to build useless tout projects and monkeys like you would be singing his praises. In a saner clime, he should be in jail

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You call someone a slave yet you have been colonized by Yorubas who even gave you your moniker.

They own you, bro.

hahahahahaha

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

None from Anambra is facing any misfortune whatsoever, we lead and others follow, recently INNOSON just supplied Sierra Leone government 4.7 million dollars worth of INNOSON vehicles ok, we are not like you leeches, another Anambra guy just developed a robot that behaves almost 100% like humans, we are not zombies like you. We call the bluff of anyone irrespective of who he is,. there's no god in Anambra Ok, if PO messes up in Anambra, an ordinary brick layer will beat him up. That's how we roll bro, we are not ass licking lizards like you. Which company did your god set up to feed people answer my question. PO has Next to his name, thousands are employed there. tell me one single company your Metuselah established in Nigeria? None, except scheming for ways to loot the treasury dry while using state funds to build useless tout projects and monkeys like you would be singing his praises. In a saner clime, he should be in jail

Yet your OSU people keep flocking Lagos? You dey mad?

Proforce has been supplying vehicles to UN since time memorial. There's Elizade vehicles too. Tinubu isn't claiming them, is he? You dey mad?

Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

Who should be in jail is Peter Obi who stole money at the federal level while he was part of Gej's federal administration. He was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Proforce has been supplying vehicles to UN since time memorial. There's Elizade vehicles too. Tinubu isn't claiming them, is he? You dey mad?

Tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

Who should be in jail is Peter Obi who stole money at the federal level while he was part of Gej's federal administration. He was the master planner behind Madueke's corruption, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad.

Lagos is in Nigeria and the constitution gives everyone right to settle wherever he wishes and there's nothing you people can do about it but to wail perpetually. He didn't rule and would not rule me, he should limit his leadership to zombies like you. Nigeria is not his property, he should concentrate his energy to the region he has juridisction on that lick his useless ass.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Lagos is in Nigeria and the constitution gives everyone right to settle wherever he wishes and there's nothing you people can do about it but to wail perpetually. He didn't rule and would not rule me, he should limit his leadership to zombies like you. Nigeria is not his property, he should concentrate his energy to the region he has juridisction on that lick his useless ass.

Every state has their allocations which are meant for you. Go face your Governor. Main reason why Constitution allowed for movement was because of schooling or occupation. It doesn't allow for unwarranted move without purpose to constitute nuisances. Sink that into your skull. Go face your Governor. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by ogwumgbe: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

Every state has their allocations which are meant for you. Go face your Governor. Main reason why Constitution allowed for movement was because of schooling or business/occupation. It doesn't allow for unwarranted move without purpose to constitute nuisances. Sink that into your skull. Go face your Governor. Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune.

Ok then he's your god but no body to me. Can we now rest? so next time stop comparing him with anyone outside your region. My anger that you compared him with Datti as if he is stronger than Datti, he may be god in your region but shit in another's region, do you understand?
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by diadem10: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Ok then he's your god but no body to me. Can we now rest? so next time stop comparing him with anyone outside your region. My anger that you compared him with Datti as if he is stronger than Datti, he may be god in your region but shit in another's region, do you understand?

Point is Tinubu isn't responsible for your misforrrtune. He didn't rule you or your papa.

Tinubu was minding his business before Peter Obi said gibberish about him before he replied. Then Datti shook his mouth into it and FFK replied him.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by sukar886: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thats how we roll
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by 2016easy2017: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you believe this !!

The fulanis are the actual problem of this country.
They divided themselves into 2, while one supports you, the other fights you. But the one supporting you would give ALL informations about you to the one fighting you
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Mrmb: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

We love to see your tears all over. It's what we endlessly crave for

You will keep craving for the rest of your lives because you won't get it
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Babysho(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

LOL. You know what's funny? I am a bookworm and surprisingly far better read than you would imagine.

Indeed that's funny because you think like an African man who doesn't read or perhaps has been reading the wrong books.

It's not too late, start with the book I recommended. Let's create strong-minded powerful Africans again.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by emezuo17: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Toosure70 post=118909750]Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi![/quothe colour of your problem? Is Datti not a Fulani man, so you think no Fulani will vote Obi even as a Fulani man is his vice, my guy shift abeg.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by emezuo17: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=Toosure70 post=118909750]Chai, i never see people wey get 2 mouths like these people. Amaka amaka. They are no more cows Abi![/quothe . What is the colour of your problem? Is Datti not a Fulani man, so you think no Fulani will vote Obi even as a Fulani man is his vice, my guy shift abeg.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Mrkindness: 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

How are they dealing with him? Better stop screwing your own asshole with a Love Machine.
useless gay, I don't do gays so GTFO my mention
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by MandelaLives: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Igba123:
for the record, the only party that is known to have referred to the Fulani as cows is the APC through one of their commissioned spokeperson FFK.
Go and verify.
Sorry, just asking: Did the poor gambler Toosure70 respond to this smackdown? Abi him don run away with his tail between his legs? These brainless urchins sef.
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrkindness:
useless gay, I don't do gays so GTFO my mention

You and Peter Obi...them don drill ya yansh tire.

Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Coolgent(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ipob/Fulani dangerous combo
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
Not every Yoruba sir. It is only the bastards eaten up by hatred that come online to showcase their madness. They are digrace to Yoruba tribe and Nigeria at large.
I believe you bro
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Olaolex: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
Antivirus92:
I believe you bro
You too sure bro
Re: Fulani People Show Peter Obi Support (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
diadem10:

they troop to Lagos today cos when they wanted to leave your dirty ass in Nigeria to their beloved country......your ancestors starting from Benjamin adekunle trooped to the east with double barrel given to them by the Brits to stop biafra.......
Since we must stay together.... enjoy the trooping...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Supreme Court On Imo: INEC Failed To Tender Results It Claimed Were Genuine / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.