Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (43916 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Good,should have chopped his blokos off.Useless Nzobu Nzobu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by chinchum(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2022
People forget easily how pdp ruled SW with thugs. Makinde is slightly better and not a core PDP like politician , but he is still romancing auxiliary who occasionally brings political violence.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Bigleaf1006: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

This isn't to be encouraged for any reason and culprits must be brought to book if true.....though the story is unconfirmed
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha
you’re mad foolish bigot
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by MrEgwim: 7:21am On Dec 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwYB37tI1G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
Cry more. I will order another tank, if this is full. Thank you.

Na LP dey cry no be me.
As e dey pain you
E go dey sweet me
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Good,should have chopped his blokos off.Useless Nzobu Nzobu.
should have killed your fada instead fool
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by tonyson010(m): 7:23am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

very shameful u could open mouth to vomit this rubbish.
even the core politicians don't biker like this.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

I wonder if you are trying to win SouthWest vote using these derogatory remarks

Really you open your mouth to call Yorubas Babarians and feel Obi would get a vote, You call Yoruba leaders Tribal Bigot

Like play like play the next Ibo Presidency might take a century
My brother whether Obi wins or not doesn't change the fact that I and my family have been liberated for years, my only desire is for Nigeria to have a new breed of leaders with different ideology and style and that was the reason I was supporting Osinbajo to fly APC ticket even before Obi emerged.

It would have been a great joy having Obi on LP and Osinbajo on APC ticket, at least we would have had great hope that whoever wins will be good for Nigeria.

Should I expressly tell you that Buhari's tenure was my best years since I was born ? Despite his evil failed leadership, it favored me and my entire family. I acquired numerous properties, started new businesses, bought 5 cars in just 2021 alone no jokes.

Under Buhari's failed government two of my elder brothers got their highest promotions that put them among directors of their firms; bluechip companies in Nigeria.

Under Buhari's evil leadership I got married to a wonderful lady of my dreams, had amazing kids that look like dolls moulded to perfection.

Under Buhari's evil leadership some of my cousins got PR, some got top notch tech and medical jobs abroad from Nigeria and now top income earners abroad.

Under same Buhari's evil government a close friend became a Naira billionaire and now owner of a fast growing company providing wonderful services to Nigerians and other West African countries and I am so proud to be his closest friend cos being a friend of a billionaire also makes you closer to that status. At least I get contracts from him which I am grateful to God for.

So my wanting Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential election has nothing to do with tribe, its cos I want a safer Nigeria devoid of daily slaughtering of people for no justifiable reasons.

Peter Obi's presidency might not even favor me like Buhari's government favored me who knows, but I dont care so long as he is delivering quality, equitable leadership devoid of tribal religious segregation, I am okay
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by talk2ibk(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Like seriously, so someone being maimed or killed just because they did not follow your political affiliation sounds cool to you.

I weep for humanity bro.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by bonnyhope: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Imagine a comment from an adult

Tuel!!!!!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Elemosho478: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
Give me 5 clear examples of how Igbos hate Yorubas aside refusing to vote Buhari that Tinubu endorsed in 2015 and 2019? The same Buhari that Igbos refused to vote even when Buhari picked Igbos as his running mates.

Can you explain to me let me learn.

Most of you are just suffering from mental slavery by political actors.

Igbos played major role in the development of Yoruba states. Go to Lagos, Igbos are major stakeholders in the development of Lagos yet you see such people as your enemies out of envy. Don't be envious of successful people, it impedes progress. One way to attract success in your life is to cherish successful people.

Do you think its a coincidence that most successful Yoruba men married from Igbo tribe or have close ties with Igbos?

Go close to Ooni of Ife let him tell you some hidden secrets you never knew.

Check all the successful Yoruba families and men, some married into Igbo families while some have very close ties with Igbos but the poor, wretched Yorubas prefer to be hating on Igbos based on them say Igbos did this, them say Igbos did that, Tunde kontinu oh shocked

You are really delusional

Most successful Yoruba married Igbo or have connections with Igbo?

Did you see Igbo in Otedola family or Michael Adenuga family? What about Folorunsho Alakija family? Keep saying trash, even the Ooni of Ife married an Ebira woman from Kogi state I'm sure if it t was an Igbo woman, inferiority complex would make you start saying trash about Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Olaolex: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Na LP dey cry no be me.
As e dey pain you
E go dey sweet me
Cry more... Cry me river... Cry me blood... You can't just stop crying
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha
I like this comment. Cos you will definitely hear from igbos and you will start shouting nzogbu nzogbu politics
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Sunkyboie(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2022
You have the mind to attack someone here when. You cant comment on the killings in the south.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2022
mycar:

Even when the article says the poster was for a house of representative, criminal and bigot like you have no place in the new Nigeria that we all are clamoring for.

Lolzzz.....
The same new Nigeria that your grandparents clamored for, u sef don collect baton.

Nigerians and daydreaming can’t be separated.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Paxxcarl:
you’re mad foolish bigot
hey i am just asking all nigerians to apply wisdom. tell me a yoruba or hausa man caught putting up posters of apc in aba would not be killed and castrated and his scrotum used to eat ofe nsala grin grin grin grin

its naija bro, we all tribal cheesy cheesy

lets all apply wisdom. dont undertake daredevil missions for any politicians
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Labour party has always existed in osun even b4 Peter Obi joined them. I hope governor Adeleke won't allow thugs give his government a bad name.

I see no reason why anybody should be attacked for campaigning in democracy by another party.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by PhantomProbe(m): 7:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You sound like you're speaking from a position of utter hopelessness.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are really delusional

Most successful Yoruba married Igbo or have connections with Igbo?

Did you see Igbo in Otedola family or Michael Adenuga family? What about Folorunsho Alakija family? Keep saying trash, even the Ooni of Ife married an Ebira woman from Kogi state I'm sure if it t was an Igbo woman, inferiority complex would make you start saying trash about Yoruba.
You know nothing about Adenuga family, fake Yoruba boi cheesy

Igbos are the joker for success in Nigeria, you better connect or die whinning oh cheesy
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry
The Afonjas are never peaceful. Violence is their second nature right from the First Republic.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ibechris(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Well,this sound too stupid.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Spray(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Most foooolish comment I have seen of recent
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Moh247: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
My brother whether Obi wins or not doesn't change the fact that I and my family have been liberated for years, my only desire is for Nigeria to have a new breed of leaders with different ideology and style and that was the reason I was supporting Osinbajo to fly APC ticket even before Obi emerged.

It would have been a great joy having Obi on LP and Osinbajo on APC ticket, at least we would have had great hope that whoever wins will be good for Nigeria.

Should I expressly tell you that Buhari's tenure was my best years since I was born ? Despite his evil failed leadership, it favored me and my entire family. I acquired numerous properties, started new businesses, bought 5 cars in just 2021 alone no jokes.

Under Buhari's failed government two of my elder brothers got their highest promotions that put them among directors of their firms; bluechip companies in Nigeria.

Under Buhari's evil leadership I got married to a wonderful lady of my dreams, had amazing kids that look like dolls moulded to perfection.

Under Buhari's evil leadership some of my cousins got PR, some got top notch tech and medical jobs abroad from Nigeria and now top income earners abroad.

Under same Buhari's evil government a close friend became a Naira billionaire and now owner of a fast growing company providing wonderful services to Nigerians and other West African countries and I am so proud to be his closest friend cos being a friend of a billionaire also makes you closer to that status. At least I get contracts from him which I am grateful to God for.

So my wanting Peter Obi to win 2023 Presidential election has nothing to do with tribe, its cos I want a safer Nigeria devoid of daily slaughtering of people for no justifiable reasons.

Peter Obi's presidency might not even favor me like Buhari's government favored me who knows, but I dont care so long as he is delivering quality, equitable leadership devoid of tribal religious segregation, I am okay

Good for you...

My point still remains do you really think calling 40 million Yorubas Babarians and their leader tribal bigot, would achieve any positive result other than hate of you, your tribe and ofcoarse your candidate?!

I really truly don't think you understand how Politics works..

And for the records from birth, to adulthood, I have never depended on any government for anything from education to health, I run my business and that of my family without any government interference, all of my Family have atleast a residency permit, active visa or dual nationality, with Buhari's Government I have travelled more visiting two continents apart from Africa

So support of Tinubu or Obi doesn't give anyone right to call the other person babarian..

It's democracy and you support who can deliver what you believe in

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Absuchat:

I like this comment. Cos you will definitely hear from igbos and you will start shouting nzogbu nzogbu politics
thats soludo who said nzogbu nzogbu politics
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Journalistonwhe: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Election is not war, it should be a battle of ideology not a do or die affair
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Pclemenza: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2022
sammirano:

I pity you people cos when Tinubu wins, it will be worse for you all in south west.
Statement like this on a public space only spoil the little chance your preferred candidate have. Continue spoiling his market.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Elemosho478: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
You know nothing about Adenuga family, fake Yoruba boi cheesy

Igbos are the joker for success in Nigeria, you better connect or die whinning oh cheesy

Tell me about Adenuga Family Nyamirin
So why are there still many wretched Igbo in the East?

Even the ones in my area are Wheel barrows pushers

Till now South East is the poorest region in the south, Yoruba are the one helping you. Without Yoruba land no Igbo man would be successful.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ibechris(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
hey i am just asking all nigerians to apply wisdom. tell me a yoruba or hausa man caught putting up posters of apc in aba would not be killed and castrated and his scrotum used to eat ofe nsala grin grin grin grin

its naija bro, we all tribal cheesy cheesy

lets all apply wisdom. dont undertake daredevil missions for any politicians

Igbos aren't violent.
They know the consequences of spilling innocent blood. Same igbo tribe can support any tribe in Nigeria for president.

At least I have lived in three regions of Nigeria north,east and west. But let us be careful how we treat others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Tallvictor23: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Is this what politics has turned Nigerians to ? smh
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Pclemenza: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
The HO Reps member on the poster no be Yoruba man?

Public display of illiteracy (PDI)
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

Igbos aren't violent.
They know the consequences of spilling innocent blood. Same igbo tribe can support any tribe in Nigeria for president.

At least I have lived in three regions of Nigeria north,east and west. But let us be careful how we treat others.
i totally agree. let us treat each other with respect and dignity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.