Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess (47851 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / Nollywood Actress Sophie Alakija Abandons Her Kids & Husband / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Has Breast Cancer, Husband Abandons Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by SaLongs1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin With all her female assets I swear she will blow pass Mummy GO
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by eddyj36(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by eddyj36(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
grin Prophetess with da Biggest Behind grin
You are a bad guy grin I see what you did there

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by SaLongs1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Zeezenho:

Am depressed right now rushed online to see her huge behind but I saw nothing.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Go for your dream girl
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Piroski94: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok... Weldon
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by godofuck231: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ashawoe market don close , this one wan sell Bible
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by obinna58(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
I want to feel the warmth of her Holy Spirit
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Depersonalized:
Burna could have helped this babe. They used to be 5 and 6

Very true, I think he has featured as a video vixen in one of her music then, Samathina abi what is the name sef
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Tegabadguy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Crockvibes:
Cynthia Morgan, now known as Madrina, has given up her lifelong dream of becoming a Grammy winner in order to become a prophetess.

The Nigerian dancehall singer revealed in a recent Instagram post that she was born a prophetess, but her family denies this.

Being born into a Jehovah’s Witness family, she claims, was a different story because there were no beliefs about the existence of prophets.

Cynthia revealed that he struggled with her gift until she was 25, at which point she realized she was stuck.

She wrote:

“I WAS BORN A PROPHET. BUT WAS BORN INTO A JEHOVAH WITNESS HOME. AND THEIR BELIEVE IS THAT JESUS WAS THE LAST PROPHET SO THEY DON’T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PROPHETS TILL THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST. THIS WAS ALSO MY BELIEVE AT THE TIME. SO I KEPT MY GIFT TO MYSELF. ONLY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY KNEW ABOUT IT.

AT 16 I WENT INTO MUSIC THINKING MY GIFT OF PROPHECY WAS A FLUKE THINKING IT WILL STOP. AT 251 REALIZED IT WASN’T GOING ANYWHERE. I STRUGGLED WITH GOD BEGGING HIM I HAD TO WIN A GRAMMY BEFORE I ACCEPT MY CALLING PROPER.

SO FAR I HAVE REALIZED I AM WASTING MY TIME. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I WITHDREW FROM THE PUBLIC EYE. “
so sorry dear
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Depersonalized:
Burna could have helped this babe. They used to be 5 and 6

Avoid people with the Zodiac sign Cancer. They are stingy, wicked and ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:
I still like her very much ... But weed derailed her career... Stay away from weed or you will never be able to achieve your dreams

Weed !!! Na bastard

Why the same weed never spoil the career of wizkid, burna boy, davido and other musicians that smokes weed?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by FiremanX: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol German juice prophetess. cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by wink2015(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
If the story is true of her new found faith in Christianity then we can now say she has joined the likes of Rev Chris Okotie of Household of God Church, Late Evangelist Sunny Okosun, Evangelist Ebenezer Obey etc

These were musician who later became servants of God 's word and mission on earth.

May the God Lord give her the direction she need to excel in life.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by MacDani(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Music ooh nor church ooh,... All still na show biz...

I'm not a lawyer, so who made me the judge.

Judge no man so you won't be judged.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Franzinni: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Why the same weed never spoil the career of wizkid, burna boy, davido and other musicians that smokes weed?
let me explain ... You see those ones have solid management that make sure they are always getting shows, endorsement etc .. but if left to thier own weed for done kill thier career Tay Tay.

Same thing happens to Eva ..drugs will finish your ability to take action it will only be giving creative ideas but you will not be cognizant of the rate at which time is passing you by and before you know it, you don unblow.

I knew Cynthia Morgan when she was still manages by one guy at opebi ... Before she went national ... Damn she had everything I wanted in a woman... She still does.

You see this prophet thing she is saying is a by product of smoking weed much too ... It will elevate your awareness to the point you will feel you are not human but a conduit to communicate with the supreme being ... I know this because I too have been down that road ...

Cynthia nah babe Sha ... She go sweet to bulaba! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Sniper101(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Her kind na e dey pass "knack"
give her male congregants grin

Therefore, when she starts?
I'll go find and locate her ministry cheesy

Whether she go fit still "knack me" in other for some more blessing and success to locate me.

...I have a thing for fair pussies
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Illegal1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nawa oooh...

jst today dbull abadon his music career to bcum father christmas and now dis 1...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Rekhina(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
I love men n how they rubbish this potential scammer
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:
let me explain ... You see those ones have solid management that make sure they are always getting shows, endorsement etc .. but if left to thier own weed for done kill thier career Tay Tay.

Same thing happens to Eva ..drugs will finish your ability to take action it will only be giving creative ideas but you will not be cognizant of the rate at which time is passing you by and before you know it, you don unblow.

I knew Cynthia Morgan when she was still manages by one guy at opebi ... Before she went national ... Damn she had everything I wanted in a woman... She still does.

You see this prophet thing she is saying is a by product of smoking weed much too ... It will elevate your awareness to the point you will feel you are not human but a conduit to communicate with the supreme being ... I know this because I too have been down that road ...

I disagree with many things you wrote. There are things I cannot write here concerning this topic and how the musicians who are successful and smoking weed are diferent from Cynthia.

Nor be everybody spirit accept weed. Your flesh might enjoy it but your spirit might be troubled anytime you take it. People are different.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by TjOmori31: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Did dg

Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Theoarhics: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Prophetes no dey wear ring for nose like olosho. Pls remove the ring before we can take you serious.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ufotunang: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
...abi...she will be phophetizing in the other room with her customers
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ufotunang: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Phophetizing in the other room with your customers...ok continue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
bestman09:
shocked
Was she called to ministry, and who called her?
...she called herself
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Dangrace01: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Franzinni:

grin Bulaba don get meaning
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by gulfer: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Church is always the escape route for ........ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by ufotunang: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
this one go Bleep male members grin grin grin grin grin
..abi...bleep and phophetize to male members in the other room
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Silentgroper(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
bluebay:
She's actually flat back there. She's flawlessly german juiced, nice huge ones grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by thinkmoney(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Crockvibes:
Cynthia Morgan, now known as Madrina, has given up her lifelong dream of becoming a Grammy winner in order to become a prophetess.

The Nigerian dancehall singer revealed in a recent Instagram post that she was born a prophetess, but her family denies this.

Being born into a Jehovah’s Witness family, she claims, was a different story because there were no beliefs about the existence of prophets.

Cynthia revealed that he struggled with her gift until she was 25, at which point she realized she was stuck.

She wrote:

“I WAS BORN A PROPHET. BUT WAS BORN INTO A JEHOVAH WITNESS HOME. AND THEIR BELIEVE IS THAT JESUS WAS THE LAST PROPHET SO THEY DON’T BELIEVE THERE WILL BE PROPHETS TILL THE 2ND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST. THIS WAS ALSO MY BELIEVE AT THE TIME. SO I KEPT MY GIFT TO MYSELF. ONLY MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY KNEW ABOUT IT.

AT 16 I WENT INTO MUSIC THINKING MY GIFT OF PROPHECY WAS A FLUKE THINKING IT WILL STOP. AT 251 REALIZED IT WASN’T GOING ANYWHERE. I STRUGGLED WITH GOD BEGGING HIM I HAD TO WIN A GRAMMY BEFORE I ACCEPT MY CALLING PROPER.

SO FAR I HAVE REALIZED I AM WASTING MY TIME. THIS IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I WITHDREW FROM THE PUBLIC EYE. “
She has mental issues. SIMPLE
Re: Cynthia Morgan Abandons Her Lifelong Grammy Ambition To Become A Prophetess by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
Wish her well.
Depraved boy . To use your destiny ll be so easy and you won't get the sex you craved for.
why use this on me just why!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.