Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her (2233 Views)

Lady Accused Unknown Man Inside Commercial Bus Of Trying To Finger Her (video) / South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Myrealself: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Girls can be funny at times grin

Her second time of coming to my place, she let me fon.dle with her boobs, but when I tried fingering her, she slapped my hand away. But I was squeezing her breast like orange, she no do anything.

She wouldn't let me kiss her either.

Note: I haven't asked her out

Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by StarFist(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Today is Monday! Still very morning

Create value for your life.

Haba

20 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by godofuck231: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
So if you finger her you will still come to nairaland, and alert the nation that you put your finger into a womans honey pot , this is the problem with poor children , looking for attention in the wrong place , men like you end up marrying prostituttes and complain of being cheated on , on this same platform , no shame , no family honor, your respect for women is in a disarray so you see all women as prostituttes, thisbis why you have to pay such type other than a responsible girl who likes you despite your adult juvenile delinquency, grow up, na man when de do well woman de give pussi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by fman(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Maybe she is a lez ...

1 Like

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Candidlady: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Myrealself:

Her second time of coming to my place, she let me fon.dle with her boobs, but when I tried fingering her, she slapped my hand away. But I was squeezing her breast like orange, she no do anything.

Why?

She won't let you finger her ^ cos you got terrible/unhealthy/dirty nails

She won't let you kiss her ^ cos you got halitosis

fman:
Maybe she is a lez ...
On a Monday morning you chose to be daft... how convenient

4 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by fman(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Candidlady:

On a Monday morning you chose to be daft... how convenient
please find it within your heart to resist that tempting urge of mentioning me!!!!
Thanks for understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Pells1: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Rape and beg bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Myrealself: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Na wa óò, na crazy people full this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Flora2Sweet: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Receive sence!!!

Sex Freak or should i say Finger Freqk...
Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by aisha1314(f): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Myrealself:

Why?

Well not all girls are actually okay with fingering. Some find it very painful and uncomfortable. And also it can lead to an infection if you have dirty nails or if you mistakenly scratch her. I personally can never allow a guy to finger me.

As for not letting you kiss her I think that's a bit strange if she did allow you to touch her boobs. But still, if that's her choice then it's perfectly ok. Remember that consent is key in every type of sexual activity.

3 Likes

Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by Mrtaye: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
aisha1314:

Well not all girls are actually okay with fingering. Some find it very painful and uncomfortable. And also it can lead to an infection if you have dirty nails or if you mistakenly scratch her. I personally can never allow a guy to finger me.

As for not letting you kiss her I think that's a bit strange if she did allow you to touch her boobs. But still, if that's her choice then it's perfectly ok. Remember that consent is key in every type of sexual activity.
Your freaky analysis is top notch
Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by blaquebelle: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Not everyone enjoys fingering and not everyone knows how to finger. Some will just chuk their dirty fingers like they are stabbing something. No finesse.
Re: She Allowed Me To fon.dled Her Breast, But Wouldn't Let Me Finger Her by blaquebelle: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please how exactly does the report button on nairaland work? Is it just deleted for me after i report someone or the actual post is taken down? I'm asking because of those worthless animals suggesting rape above.

(1) (Reply)

People With Disability, How Did You Find Love? / I Will Answer All Your Questions On This Thread / What Should I Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.