Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate (12509 Views)

I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Teejayejide: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2022
The best candidateto rescue Nigeria is atiku abubakar let vote him in
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by uche393: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
these spam accounts @seun is coming for you guys

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ELOGBO: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
If that is his definition and what it takes to make a good leader then it's glaring on illusion again. Let me remind you how most Nigerian sees Buhari as the most prepared with experience before 2015, today howfar?? If Atiku is this prepared why didn't he show the working when he was a VP?? How about Joe Biden with all his years in Government how is his performance today?? So stop mirroring future expected performance to many years of expierence we are a digital not stone age.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by diggindeep: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Tinubu will be live in CHATHAM HOUSE UK today. ARISE TV and those who want to, can go ask him questions there.

As if elections will be conducted in the UK.

Somebody that is stylishly running away from being questioned ran to Chatham house in guise.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Never vote for a thief. Never ever.

A public thief is equal to a murderer.

"He that stealeth the bread of the poor is a man of blood."

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Desusi: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Mofun:
This is clearly a subtle advert for Atiku. I guess the title is rather misleading.
Exactly! Why are you people so cunning like this? When l read the title, l had thought a neutral individual is writing an article to prepare us all towards the coming election.Little did l know that PDP watch dog is on the prowling. I beg let Atiku go and rest,we do not need a tribalistic and religious bigot fellow. Enough of his embezzlement.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ELOGBO: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2022
If that is his definition and what it takes to make a good leader then it's glaring on illusion again. Let me remind you how most Nigerian sees Buhari as the most prepared with experience before 2015, today howfar?? If Atiku is this prepared why didn't he show the working when he was a VP?? How about Joe Biden with all his years in Government how is his performance today?? So stop mirroring future expected performance to many years of expirence we are in digital not stone age.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by chiedozie198100: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku Abubakar knew his chances of winning are slim, and that made him support Peter OBi before and he made it sure to PDP that if PDP ends up not Fielding Peter Obi as their candidate, that he too will come out and nobody will take the ticket from him......

And that was exactly what happened in PDP.....
And that PDP is divided now , is because of the conspiracy theory against Peter OBI....

It is not only the North we have in Nigeria and it is not only Muslims that we have in Nigeria.

Let the bolded direct the wise man to vote for who will atleast give Nigeria a better name in the world pls ...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by wallarwallar(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
Another foolish urchin spotted. For your shocking information kid, I am a bonafide Yoruba boy.

Only an idiot will think every supporter of Peter Obi is an IPOB. What a shame!

And u sef dey call people urchin.. Omo Ale ni e
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Advocate500: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2022
fuckJones:
Tinubu will be live in CHATHAM HOUSE UK today. ARISE TV and those who want to, can go ask him questions there.
Chatham House the new Nigeria federal territory, Jokers this is the new outline given to you people to market tinubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by ChiefAdam: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2022
At this critical time in our Nations history, we need a leader who have a clear understanding of the issues affecting the progress of our Nation & how to resolve. An I can categorically tell you that Atiku Abubakar is the most prepared among them all.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by edungene7: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2022
No doubt Atiku is better than Tinubu the only problem is trust issues he is a renown national treasury looter we can no longer allow such in our political space
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Antoeni(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Health Wise & Crime Records , Atiku & Tinubu Are Not Out
Nothing About Tinubu is Real,
Atiku Is Greedy & Desperate
sowore Is immature & a Talkative, He Has started Stealing Party Funds And Spending it Recklessly On Alcohol & Girls in Reddison Blu

Peter Obi is The Onlt Candidate With True Sincerity of Purpose

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Danladies1999: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Atiku is the most competent among all the contestants
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Afolabi19861: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2022
The only UNIFIER is Atiku Abubakar
He has ready to recoverNigeria and he has alots of experience
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by brightsunshine: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Another campaign post.
Can't someone post some neutral stuff here?
Somebody pls give the parameters for chosing a presidential candidate without pointing/campaigning.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Afolabi19861: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
The Nigeria better choice for 2023 is ATIKU abubakar
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Olaolex: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2022
wallarwallar:

Omo Ale ni baba e.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Temptee101(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Bots have taken over the first page

Seun, so there seems to be no solution to this menace.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Olaolex: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
wallarwallar:

You called me a bastard because I don't support a candidate you support. When did it become a must to support a candidate because he is from my tribe? We need to be mature above this politics of tribe and religion. This your ideology is not encouraging at all. Don't quote me again, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2022
It is Tinubu....the rest candidates are useless.... especially Pit-ass Obituary
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by franudi: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Bluntemperor: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
madamgrace:
2023 Presidential Election: Nigerians Should Support and Vote The Most Prepared Candidate -By Oyewole Michael

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026KFVGpXfyQwFQWhgrVQazXtQu9o1yKWoBL8hhe8KC1rDZwBLZfzcWfHWwRSG7jGKl&id=1120227750&mibextid=apRVKm

TRASH! TRASH AND TRASH!
The OP job description is not working!
Your Atiku that said ' he did not need Southerners Votes' - is that a Uniferyer! He never believed in the Southerners as he thinks his money can help him.
It is agreeable that this Presidency 2023 should come to the South but here is a man who believes that that he wants to represent the North - which even ,average Northerners know he is just deceiving them!
What was his role during OBJ Era?
What happened to the sale of Nigerian Entities - NEPA,Port Authority,ASCON,others etc.!
Today, Nigerians are langushing in every Poverty index,lack of Lights ( because NEPA was fraudulently sold and fraudulently implemented) !,we can't produce anything,not even a pin because there is no light!
Just imagine that we can't produce anything on the Phone,nor on the Cars or Millions of Vehicles brought to Nigeria!
Is that the kind of candidate the OP wants to sell to Nigeria?
We shall see in Dubai then!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by Deepsky(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2022
The one that says to the north don't vote for igboman or a Yoruba and turns to the south and calls himself a unifier?
In circular state like Nigeria? A Fulani/ Muslim that wants to succeed a Fulani/Muslim?.
...it's a unfortunate that people are still this gullible.
But I say vote wisely,vote against the old order. Or continue being a sycophant and continue in ur suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by AdamawaLastBon(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2022
I agree with the writer Atiku is the best man for the job. why should we look for another person when we have an experience and passionate man like Atiku who has seen it all in the race? why should we start looking for another person who will just come in to learn on the job? Atiku is fully ready and he will hit the ground running immediately after his swearing-in as the president of our great country.

madamgrace:
2023 Presidential Election: Nigerians Should Support and Vote The Most Prepared Candidate -By Oyewole Michael

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026KFVGpXfyQwFQWhgrVQazXtQu9o1yKWoBL8hhe8KC1rDZwBLZfzcWfHWwRSG7jGKl&id=1120227750&mibextid=apRVKm
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by AdamawaLastBon(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Obi can only be president of his village not Nigeria.

franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by franudi: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2022
A Fulani man cannot succeed another Fulani man. Other tribes are still Nigerians. I am rooting for competent Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate by wallarwallar(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
You called me a bastard because I don't support a candidate you support. When did it become a must to support a candidate because he is from my tribe? We need to be mature above this politics of tribe and religion. This your ideology is not encouraging at all. Don't quote me again, if you don't want to be unfortunate for life.

If I quote u wetin u wan do. U want to kill ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Accuses APC Of Hoarding New Naira Notes For Vote-Buying / Failed Naira: Your Advice For The Federal Government / David Hundeyin Wins The People Journalism Prize For Africa Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.