Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Start Pos Business In School With Just 30k. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start Pos Business In School With Just 30k. (321 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Sold Is Father Generator To Start Pos Business / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Pos Business In School With Just 30k. by Goodmarlian: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
People are asking how to start pos business so i had create this thread to help, Nothing is impossible if you are determined and serious,since i finished my ND omo things have being tough for me i realised i need to drop my fineboy and hustle, around june i had 15k only with me,15k wasnt enough so i had to call my sister to help me with 20k she did, so used I5k to buy pos machine ,i bought paycenter machine (its among the cheapest google paycenter to get an agent) if you are interested and i used the remaining 20k for cash i put all the money in a crossbag.
I went to my school canteen were students usually go to eat,thousands of Students visit this canteen daily to buy food and will need cash, so its a very fertile ground for pos business, i stand there 7am to 7pm asking students if the want to withdraw or transfer,make sure your bank account is active so you can recieve alert, i will give you tips to avoid scammers,mistakes and faker alerts,stay tuned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Tattooed Her Eyeballs Purple And Blue—now She Is Going Blind / 10 Negative Effects Of Divorce On A Child( Children). / Man Asked His Wife To Choose Between Her Dogs And Him, She Chose Her Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.