Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby (1815 Views)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

"Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by CrisNews: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by doggedfighter(f): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Beautiful sight !

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by idomalord: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2022
the hug is genuine.
May d good lord provide us with genuine babes

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
.......na today grin grin
Move her to the USA now and see what she is made of & things she will be capable of in weeks.
Na so some TIGRESSES bin dey receive me for Airport too. Some dey even carry Nkwo'obi come meet me for Arrival Wing.

When dem want marry dem turn into snail, acting patiently and quietly. The moment dem become MRS, dem bkom Tigress to your MaMa and siblings. Drawing the curtains closed against your siblings. Thereafter, dey start sowing seeds of discord swiftly. Many men have bin dia.

My ADVICE
IF you want to keep getting those undiluted hugs, please ensure she is domiciled in Nigeria.
Don't ever file in documents to relocate her.
Even if she wants to cheat, please avail her the opportunities, for that is nothing comparable to suicide and mass shooting in diaspora.

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
idomalord:
the hug is genuine.

Better be careful.
It seems all the LECTURES we have been offering freely on Nairaland keeps falling on deaf ears.
You never join Guys that are awake abiii?
U need spiritual bath?

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by ValCon888: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Check it very well and you'll find she just fúcked a guy the night before giving this guy a hug.

I sympathize with guys who take Nigerian girls seriously.

The prevailing societal and economic factors make it impossible for a Nigerian girl to love genuinely.

She's either loving you for your pocket or something that has to do with your wallet.

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
ValCon888:
Check it very well and you'll find she just fúcked a guy the night before giving this guy a hug.
ReaL Men don show!
I just identified one
U may be shocked to realize that the man that phuckt her just dropped her off at the Airport and may further double as an Uber driver ready to take them home.

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Muffassa: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

ReaL Men don show!
I just identified one
U may be shocked to realize that the man that phuckt her just dropped her off at the Airport and may further double as an Uber driver ready to take them home.
Omorrr nairaland redpillers sha ;

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by starpower(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
.......na today grin grin
Move her to the USA now and see what she is made of & things she will be capable of in weeks.
Na so some TIGRESSES bin dey receive me for Airport too. Some dey even carry Nkwo'obi come meet me for Arrival unit.

When dem want marry dem turn into snail, acting patiently and quietly. The moment dem become MRS, dem bkom Tigress to your MaMa and siblings. Drawing the curtains closed against your siblings. Thereafter, dey start sowing seeds of discord swiftly. Many men have bin dia.

My ADVICE
IF you want to keep getting those undiluted hugs, please ensure she is domiciled in Nigeria.
Don't ever file in documents to relocate her.
Even if she wants to cheat, please avail her the opportunities, for that is nothing compared to suicide and mass shooting in diaspora.
Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Zonefree(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
idomalord:
the hug is genuine.

You're easily deceived.

Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Aboks(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Simp
Re: "Na Today Singleness Pain Me": Man Carries His Girlfriend Like A Baby by Nyascobar1414: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
A simp and more.

Only In Nigeria, Girls Have Turned Tinder, A Dating Site, To Hook Up Site / BREAKING: Actor Ninalowo, Wife Go Separate Ways / She Love Me But Cannot Say It Out