Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism (74644 Views)

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Greatex90: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
The Lecturer should give them A+
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by jessylaurel(f): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Passwords247: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Laughing Out Loud ������
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by babajero(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
MMWandali:
A brilliant presentation

I hope they don't get suspended or failed by "non-understanding" lectures for such a stunt

Naija security Mata dey real oooh
and scary as well
The questions should be how and where did they get the camouflage and the guns?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by kunleiky(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Richy4:
If it was those old federal universities with ancestor lecturers, with bottled eye glasses,...These students will definitely repeat the presentation next year with proper dressing smiley

If the students mistakenly ask Sir why did we score F in our presentation..?
He will look at them with the spectacle and say.. this is an institution son... I have been lecturing for 45yrs.. it is not a drama theatre grin
Chai grin
You know them too well
Those old school Profs.
Dem go carry their glasses come close to their nose.
If you're due to face panel of such professors like this for an offence, just go home. Cos wetin you want talk for such panel.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by 77up(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
blaquebelle:
Give them a resounding A. I think they've successfully educated their mates on the perils and dangers of terrorism. Their lives must have flashed through their eyes in a sec grin Which other lesson remain?
I hope so because many lecturer are sadist, let's hope they won't get suspended.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Richy4(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
kunleiky:

Chai grin
You know them too well
Those old school Profs.
Dem go carry their glasses come close to their nose.
If you're due to face panel of such professors like this for an offence, just go home. Cos wetin you want talk for such panel.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Annistars: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
They should pass them, that was a good presentation
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Senator777: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Even the lecturer that suggested the topic picked race.

Lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by kunleiky(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Richy4:

grin cheesy grin
Gaskiyya grin
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by ufotunang: 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
bro4u:
Is this playing or what??
... hahahaha ....the school raising future bandits
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by toprealman: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Axis313:
angry
Thank God they didn't meet soldiers or other law enforcement officers on their way,they will be singing different song by now,either here or in the great beyond.
I'm sure they must have told the CSO as well. This is what education is, innovation, not dishing out recycled junks

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Stillhere: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
I remember my 1st year in school when some fellowship guys came to create awareness on Cultism, this was exactly the same thing they did that got many people injured while some even fainted.
A guy came running from the back with something that looked like blood all over his body and a makeup that looked like his head was broken. Three guys chased after him from different directions. One with an axe, one with broken bottle and the other with a toy gun that looked so real.
The stampede was terrible and the exit doors were not wide. Apart from the injury I sustained, my new trouser turned to skirt.
I think it got to the school authority because they never tried such again after apologizing.

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by NaijaCover(m): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Clinghton: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
The current leader of book haram would be like 'these are my sons in whom I am well pleased.'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by godofuck231: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
And you guys wonder, why people leave the country, just a tip of the banditry situation, person de faint,some wan die , some nearly die, confusion everywhere, and yet they haven't experienced banditry first hand
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by DevilSignature: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Papas don do pass wetin lecturer say make hin do
If i be lecturer I sweartogad u go repeat my course
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Stillhere: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
creolehunt:

If you were making that much, you certainly wont be interested in teaching anyone

Don't mind them. Join the group and they will choke you to death with their Airdrop referral links and other ref links
They are after what they will get from you but will come here pretending they want to help you make money.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by 1972xy: 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
What else do you want to know about terrorism ?
That is just it in action.
Fear, murder, agony, running into different direction ,kidnapping, destruction ,maim ,slaughter ,shoot,.....
These are end points of terrorism.
Weldone guys for acting it out.
A+++ for you guys
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Kuramushe(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Banbanna(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wow! cheesy. So the presentation became something like a practical joke that went too far. I don't think this was actually funny 2 those who sustained injuries and had their phones damaged.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by VanuatuWycombe: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Are they in Theater Arts class? If yes, it is allowed. Otherwise, it’s a bad signal.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by karmaolu1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
expensive joke
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Yellowblack: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by ofiko123(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Life hard o..
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Medianna(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Stillhere:
I remember my 1st year in school when some fellowship guys came to create awareness on Cultism, this was exactly the same thing they did that got many people injured while some even fainted.
A guy came running from the back with something that looked like blood all over his body and a makeup that looked like his head was broken. Three guys chased after him from different directions. One with an axe, one with broken bottle and the other with a toy gun that looked so real.
The stampede was terrible and the exit doors were not wide. Apart from the injury I sustained, my new trouser turned to skirt.
I think it got to the school authority because they never tried such again after apologizing.
Omo
So people fear death like that?
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Johel(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by twosquare(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Prophecy.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Naijatalkies(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria lecturers and their boring presentation topics self... Wetin dey terrorism wey we never see again
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by mrkings84(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
They are professionals, if not, where would they have gotten the guns from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.