Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism (74637 Views)

The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / Police Storm Poly Ibadan To Punish Students Dressed Indecently / UNIOSUN Graduating Students Dressed In High School Uniforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by observanc1: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
Eweh! cheesy Some people go don shit for body.Soldiers once staged one exercise like this in an airport wherein they were just dropping from a chopper into the terminal building.

Omo see confusion that day because most people didn't believe it was a mocked exercise as the military authority didn't made a prior announcement.

These kinds of scenarios are good sometime so as to awaken the sensitivity of the citizens towards self consciousness and preparedness given the emerging trends in a world being plagued by more dangerous forms of terrorism.
that's how i entered a govt building in abuja. Next thing, fire alarm and we all ran for our dear lives. Just for the useless people to announce on public address system that it was simulation. Me I just find my way go. I cant stand nonsense.
But as you say, it's good for such to be simulated once in a while in order to reset people's brains.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by observanc1: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Axis313:
angry
Thank God they didn't meet soldiers or other law enforcement officers on their way,they will be singing different song by now,either here or in the great beyond.
they are on campus naa
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by observanc1: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2022
ValCon888:
A joke taken too far in a high security risk country.
I am shocked that they were stupid enough to carry prop guns.

This stunt is enough to get them shot and killed on sight.
it's a university we are talking about, not a market square. Such stunts are pulled during SUG campaigns. ABU Students organise ECOWAS conferences that look like the real deal. Universities are epitome of learning and students are encouraged to be creative.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by observanc1: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2022
SamOchuko:

Omo them for inform the class about their intention to dress like bandits na, thank God no one died
the element of surprise wount be there anymore
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Temilade5078(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2022
babajero:
The questions should be how and where did they get the camouflage and the guns?
You should ask the real bandits that kind of a question naw
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by 1939ni: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
They put in their best risking everything

That's what education should be about
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by SamOchuko: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2022
observanc1:
the element of surprise wount be there anymore

True but is the end worth it? Several persons getting injured, loosing properties and even fainting
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by benqo01(m): 5:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Imagine if this was done in one of the northern university.......dem fit kill Dem
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by imagrg(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2022
That was an expensive joke.

Could lead to heart-failure.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Kill who sad
NwaMamaIwota:
kill them angry

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by babajero(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Temilade5078:

You should ask the real bandits that kind of a question naw
the real terrorists no doubt gets most of their weapons from the Nigerian government, and some of the weapons from the fulani leaders in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. So as students where did they get theirs.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by 9gerian: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Correct!

ValCon888:
A joke taken too far in a high security risk country.
I am shocked that they were stupid enough to carry prop guns.

This stunt is enough to get them shot and killed on sight.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by jaxxy(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2022
A failed Nation with failed systems.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Financialman: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2022
9gerian:
Correct!

I'm always strapped,so I would have been quick to send one or two members of the team to God before the whole explanation!!!
Never get caught lacking
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Debangis20(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
cheesy grin
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 06, 2022
I smell death near u. I see u being killed by the gun for a silly mistake
NwaMamaIwota:
kill them angry
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Ayharmony99(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2022
This is too expensive. My questions is how do they get the Arms and how they gain access to the premises with it. Does that means we no longer have securities again�. Imagine if it happens to be real � Authorities should please look in to this.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by olasquare: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/12/aaua-students-and-lecturer-run-for-their-lives-after-their-classmates-dressed-as-bandits-storm-their-class-for-a-presentation-on-terrorism.html

Watch the video from the scene below: https://www.instagram.com/p/Clx6O2wNPUG/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

I think their idea is novel howbeit odd. it serves right for their presentation. for me the lecturer should give them maximum score cos terrorist come to instil fear and they achieved that so well. what other presentation can be better than this about terrorism
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Johnboom: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2022
Richy4:
If it was those old federal universities with ancestor lecturers, with bottled eye glasses,...These students will definitely repeat the presentation next year with proper dressing smiley

If the students mistakenly ask Sir why did we score F in our presentation..?
He will look at them with the spectacle and say.. this is an institution son... I have been lecturing for 45yrs.. it is not a drama theatre grin
You nailed it. Oau readily come to mind, especially white house. The fear of those sadist lectures is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Bigchristo: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by virginchaser(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Briliant students are always known for creativity but i hope they got the weapons from officially approved source if they are real weapons.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by LKTJ123(m): 8:27am On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
kill them angry
Winch
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by detectivejones: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Nice. But where did they get the gun from?
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
FiremanX:
Swears. they deserve an A, those kids are genius though dressing like this also have disadvantage, what if soldiers gets hold of them?
They must have taken permission from the Army in the area. That's where they probably even got the camouflage from - I mean Army barracks.
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by rpstar12: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Racoon:
Eweh! cheesy Some people go don shit for body.Soldiers once staged one exercise like this in an airport wherein they were just dropping from a chopper into the terminal building.

Omo see confusion that day because most people didn't believe it was a mocked exercise as the military authority didn't made a prior announcement.

These kinds of scenarios are good sometime so as to awaken the sensitivity of the citizens towards self consciousness and preparedness given the emerging trends in a world being plagued by more dangerous forms of terrorism.

Small small bros
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by molas02: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Axis313:
angry
Thank God they didn't meet soldiers or other law enforcement officers on their way,they will be singing different tune by now,either here or in the great beyond.
to act such a scene they must have taken the normal process
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by TheOmoney(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2022
HOW COME NOBODY IS ASKING HOW THEY COULD MANAGE TO GET A "GUN"?
Re: AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism by alloy123: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2022
They must ve dress themsleves within the sch environment.
Axis313:
angry
Thank God they didn't meet soldiers or other law enforcement officers on their way,they will be singing different tune by now,either here or in the great beyond.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Way To Upgrade Hnd Certificate / Okopoly Lecturer, Chinedu Ezeonwu 'Biggie' Dies, Buried (Graphic Photos) / Ultramodern Schools Built By Governor Zulum In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.