Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed (1357 Views)

Meaning Of Whisky And Hw It Kill One Fast / Friends Fight Over Girlfriend In Akwa Ibom, Kill One, Burn Over 60 Houses / Kill One, Ur Wife Or Ur Mother/ur Husband Or Ur Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by NotNairalandi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
imagine where you have only two children,a boy and a girl and arm robbers invade your house, gave you gun to kill your only son or your only daughter,if not the two will be killed.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by iyatrustee(f): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked runs outta thread!
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by LesbianBoy(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

shocked shocked shocked runs outta thread!

Iyatrusteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee were have u bin its been 'ages' u know! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Nairalandi:

imagine where you have only two children,a boy and a girl and arm robbers invade your house, gave you gun to kill your only son or your only daughter,if not the two will be killed.WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
This is your brain on crack.

Nairalandi:

Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by iyatrustee(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ lesboboy, U deserted me for other ladies now! cry cry cry
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Jackieugo(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
Hmm this looks like the scenario in the movie Sophie's Choice. One nazi officer told her to choose between her son or daughter to be sent off to die in the crematorium. She chose her much younger daughter to die  undecided. They still took her son away from her and she never knew what happened to him. The grief consumed her til her suicide many years later. . .

EDIT: This doesn't belong in the romance section undecided
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Godmother(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
@OP
Seriously angry
What prompted this sort of mumu-ish question today
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Russialane(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2011
passing wait nonsense
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by pendo89(f): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
Jackieugo:

Hmm this looks like the scenario in the movie Sophie's Choice. One nazi officer told her to choose between her son or daughter to be sent off to die in the crematorium. She chose her much younger daughter to die  undecided. They still took her son away from her and she never knew what happened to him. The grief consumed her til her suicide many years later. . .

Lol there's also this one called 'God on trial'.Same Nazi story. But this one jew was narrating to his fellow inmates how the nazi officer told him to pick only one out of his 2 sons.They both started crying out to their daddy and he was soo broken and couldnt choose.He wondered whether to pick the youngest, the weakest or the eldest.
That was the last he ever saw of them.Of course he was soo bitter with God.No wonder the title of the movie.

op.just forget it.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Akinagirl(f): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2011
Why would anyone entertain or think about this senario. God forbid a bad thing. Poster seriously? Are you sick?
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2011
OP!
DUMB! Will a robber be foolish enough to give me a gun in the first place? After purposefully insulting me by asking me to choose btw my kids? I'll accept the gun with thanks! And then I"LL BLOW OFF THE HEAD OF THE MORRAFUCKER THAT GAVE ME THE GUN in the first place! SHittttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! angry angry
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Tosinville(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
Holy bangladesh
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Jackieugo(f): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2011
pendo89:

Lol there's also this one called 'God on trial'.Same Nazi story. But this one jew was narrating to his fellow inmates how the nazi officer told him to pick only one out of his 2 sons.They both started crying out to their daddy and he was soo broken and couldnt choose.He wondered whether to pick the youngest, the weakest or the eldest.
That was the last he ever saw of them.Of course he was soo bitter with God.No wonder the title of the movie.

op.just forget it.

I saw this movie too. It's sad but cruelty like this still happens today. I think op is just trying to make us face some kind of dark reality, but this isn't romantic at all *coughs*
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by pendo89(f): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Holy bangladesh grin grin

blue blistering barnacles! grin grin

op its a sunday.such thoughts undecided
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by pendo89(f): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
Nairalandi:

sexkillz:

OP!
DUMB! Will a robber be foolish enough to give me a gun in the first place? After purposefully insulting me by asking me to choose btw my kids? I'll accept the gun with thanks! And then [color=#990000]I"LL BLOW OFF THE HEAD OF THE MORRAFUCKER THAT GAVE ME THE GUN in the first place!
SHittttttttttzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! angry angry
[/color]

undecided undecided
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2011
Sexkillz has answered it.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Smilenw(f): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2011
I can never choose between my kids and I dont think I can live if they are gone. So I'll kill myself first  cry cry cry
Mean mean mean OP
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by claremont(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
This is a riddle that I thought someone should have answered by now, I am still waiting for someone to read the logic behind it.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Gladmama(f): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
God will not let that kind of thing happen!
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Goldieluks: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Zyn(f): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
I'l stop my imaginations n come back to reality.

Bt if am unable to, i'l direct does imaginatns to u n shoot YOU OP
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by ice234: 5:05am On Aug 29, 2011
Kill u the poster
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
Nairalandi:

arm robbers rob arms. Nothing more. I'd simply offer them my left arm; that should make them happy.

. . .Well lets just hope and pray we do not encounter psychopathic and misanthropic sadists because. . .trust me. . .they're out there (in their thousands) causing unspeakable sorrow for several unfortunate individuals/families on a daily basis. The banality of evil is a fact of life. May we always miss scheduled or unscheduled appointments with evil IJN.

**does a sign of the cross and moonwalks hastily out of the obnoxious thread**
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by freecocoa(f): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
God forbid such besdes †ђξ robber must be dumb to give anyone a gun while at work.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by claremont(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
Typical of Nigerians to use God's name in vain. The poster opened a riddle for us to solve, rather than attempting to solve it, people are saying "God forbid" e.t.c. Na wa oh!
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Abeg make we hear word,I Too sabi,which kind dirty riddle be that?u solve †ђξ riddle nah.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by 190smh: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2011
[size=15pt]Sighs**

Relax people Its Just Another serious crack case
[/size]
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by 5stardude: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
The most evilest romantic shit on NL
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by MMM2(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2011
guyz

imagine if i ban dis nairalandi or d op for life from NL angryangryangry
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by Mynd44: 3:09am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^
who made you a mod?
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by nassiwa: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2011
No mother or father will choose between his children especially if it involves death.
Re: Kill One Or The Two Will Be Killed by MMM2(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
who made you a mod?

i made myself angryangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dear, There Are Many Things I Cannot Tell You / How Can I Get Her Off My Mind? / 111:P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.