Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools (19284 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Patriotsleague: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mad MURIC, Nigeria is a circular nation, you want to turn Lagos to a sharia state?

Mad man, keep your religious bigotry and extremism to yourself and adherents.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
F
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by bayelsaowei(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
This mumu
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by F117nighthawk: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
This one na oponu, Tinubu never enter he Don dey talk of hijab, this people mumu well well no be small, no wonder sense doesn't come out from them at all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ElSudani: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mumuric fools shut the hell up. Their short sighted counterparts in the Christian community also are raising their own sectional agenda.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Johel(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Konjiboii: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
And so it begins
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:
They have exposed their plans behind satanic and demonic Muslim Muslim ticket..

Yoruba wake up...

Christians are not and can never be slaves in this country..

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda

Lol, stop crying wolf. The case has been in court since Fashola administration, 2015.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by TypicallyBrunt(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
Their wahala
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by princeemmma(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Stupid religion who is always raising war to humanity

I refuse to put my vote and that of family on a Muslim
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by jcross19: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation
thank God his plan did not work , his plan met with stiffer resistance!! God punish anyone planning to unleash disaster 2.0 upon the masses in form of tinubu..
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
I said it, any foolish Christian that vote for the Muslim Muslim ticket will be the first victim.
I will not be surprised if I see some idiots here on nairaland supporting Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Konjiboii:
And so it begins

What begins, a case that started in 2015 Fashola administration?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Jack500: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Sometimes I just wish Tinubu will win so that some tribalistic Yoruba Christians that are still romancing APC will know the difference between pant and paint.
But I'm not heartless like those urchins on NL wishing Nigeria evil by supporting the drug baron.

Peter Obi should just win and give everyone a better life

Sharap! You guys said more against Buhari, how come you have not become Muslim, always use your brain before typing.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by onuman: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hasheem Shettima, the standby president to Bola Tinubu, will quickly take care of this for Lagos people, if APCwins, but God forbid the unavoidable bloodshed for Nigeria. We all witnessed the level of bloodshed from adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws by the 12 far north sharia states between 1999-2001.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Antyislam: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2022
But some foolish Yoruba Muslims miscreants, will tell you religion does not matter in the SW, who is fooling who?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2022
I am an Islamic scholar myself but I'd not support such or similar statements from MURIC, Nigeria is for both Christians and Muslims. So making such religious statement could instigate religious war or sentiments among the good Nigerian people

3 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Gkay1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not only in school but everywhere and he should make it compulsory for everybody in Nigeria including male and female.
Muric neva talk beta tin once

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
yoruba muslims are real yorubas you ipob miscreant. No real christian would ever complain about women wearing hijab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Bintdawood(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rekhina:

You attack am po Allah and the peoples of the lagus and of honorable barawo obasa
Ubangiji ka tsarkake ka

Rabu dasu dallah! Ay sai an samu lokacin da yaran musulmai zasu dinga saka hijab a schools dinsu in sha Allah
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Skty: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
All the Tinubu supporters don run. Just 2 pages...

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Lionnation: 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:

It will never happen..!!

Olorun Maje!!
it will happen, if it can happen in kwarra it can even happen in portharcourt

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Benmob: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
U will never see diz man talk about development of d country and good policies,only thing he knows is how to create religious crisis.
Is this how they will used their Muslim Muslim tickets on Nigeria
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ChristineC: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
this one just dey permanently stupīd
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by alamscolo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Well, let's see how this ends, are Christians not slaves in Nigeria already before?

That the question I've been asking myself for weeks now .. the footprint is just so so glaring
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hijab is not Islamic but mere Arabic culture as desert dwelling nomads in the days of Mohamed.

The only reason the headslammers wanted it since was to chase hot xian boys away from taking them from Muslims boys/men..... even the prophet wives were taken.

But boys can't stop being boys whether MURIC wants it or yes

2 Likes

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Gkay1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
NJyoruba12:

yoruba muslims are real yorubas you ipob miscreant. No real christian would ever complain about women wearing hijab
If u don't know what to say then don't quote people

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/05/islamic-group-muric-appeals-tinubu-ensure-use-hijab-lagos-schools
Music Akintola must be killed before 13th of this month. Say no to Terrorist!
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Villa12(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Chinedu why are you disguising like a female on nairaland please? Why are you impersonating like a female on nairaland biko? You're a male disguising like a female on nairaland. Don't you know it is a criminal offence to impersonate?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Bintdawood(f): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I am an Islamic scholar myself but I'd not support such or similar statements from MURIC, Nigeria is for both Christians and Muslims. So making such religious statement could instigate religious war or sentiments among the good Nigerian people

This is a sahara report o. Everyyone knows the top religions we have in Naija are Islam and Christianity. So everyome should be allowed to practice his or her religion. Let the muslims wear their hijab kawai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Mugabe's House / APC Rejects Rivers State Pesidential Results / How US Played Role In 2017 Attack On Displaced Nigerians In Borno– The Intercept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.