Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools (19282 Views)

Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
MURIC and misplaced priorities
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by ovie8200: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Not only in Lagos but Nigeria as a whole...ASS HOL.E.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by daygee12: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:
They have exposed their plans behind satanic and demonic Muslim Muslim ticket..

Yoruba wake up...

Christians are not and can never be slaves in this country..

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda

U are mumu, Tinubu is not ur master's mate.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Codes151(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
this is what these ones are rooting for?

useless
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Ashez: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:

Buhari's ticket is better than Tinubu's ticket!!

Christians are not second class citizens in Nigeria

The muric man is not even discussing about development, but hijab is his priority..

Professor My foot!!
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth is forced to voice out
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
abbey621:

Na you mumu pass, so you believe a Tinubu with a Christian wife and the love of Lagos a state that depends on Christian votes as much as Muslim votes would Islamize Lagos? We hear the same bullshit every 4 years, Islamization this Islamization that yet Nigeria is no closer to Islamization than it was 16 years ago......Spreader of doom, make una rest na angry angry
if you are not stupid like your father, you should know that we never had Muslim Muslim ticket. As I said Islamisation start step by step. Now it is hijab, tomorrow it will another thing. They moment they succeed in this hijab they will start another thing before you know it they will start destroying churches as in the case of Jos plateau state.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by IfnobeGod20: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
Someone should ask this man, is Tinubu the governor of Lagos? Later some religious zealous people in south west will want to make us believe that religion doesn't matter in south west just to force down their interest on the rest. The gullible among us in south west doesn't even know that there is a case presently in Supreme Court on the establishment of Shari'a court initiated by MURIC. Until it happens before their eyes opened. Our christain brethren will start going from one mountain to another and from our church to another disturbing God on the finished work he has done while our ignorance is making us to miss road.
Last last we will learn by force. May God allow us to hear what the spirit is saying to the church and his people.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by IfnobeGod20: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
we don't win by politics,we win by prayers.can a man who discriminated between catholics and Anglicans be the solution?
Please can you be bold to let the world know how Peter Obi discriminated between Anglican church and Catholic church. You people will just be spewing nonsense. Tell the world how he discriminated between them or remain silent forever.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by skentelelady(f): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
NJyoruba12:

yoruba muslims are real yorubas you ipob miscreant. No real christian would ever complain about women wearing hijab
yoruba muslims are slaves to themselves and even to the northerners. Who told you that you are the real yoruba You hate Christians because they are far better than you in all ramifications

You hypocrites speak for yourself and not for Christian's. I will never allow any Muslim to wear hijab in my school if I had one. Nigeria was peaceful in the 70, 80 and 90s. Muslims and Christian's webt to school together and no hijab even missionary schools. Heaven didnt fall and better children were raised then.

As if wearing hijab will make their children a better person

1 Like

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by irunoko(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:
They have exposed their plans behind satanic and demonic Muslim Muslim ticket..

Yoruba wake up...

Christians are not and can never be slaves in this country..

Never!!

Now i understand know why they frustrated our Pastor Yemi Osibanjo from becoming APC flagbearer..

They have satanic agenda
the Lord disappointed the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their wicked enterprise.

They'll always plan while the Lord Will continue to frustrate their efforts
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
abbey621:

Na you mumu pass, so you believe a Tinubu with a Christian wife and the love of Lagos a state that depends on Christian votes as much as Muslim votes would Islamize Lagos? We hear the same bullshit every 4 years, Islamization this Islamization that yet Nigeria is no closer to Islamization than it was 16 years ago......Spreader of doom, make una rest na angry angry
you guys should stop that useless Christian wife. If he really like the Christians,why didn't him choose a Christian as a vice.
I say again,if any foolish Christian vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket,I pray that may his family be the first casualty when the islamic terrorists start.
Buhari is a good man that is when this same Tinubu was guning for a Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014 Buhari refused.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by IfnobeGod20: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2022
zionstaar75:
we don't win by politics,we win by prayers.can a man who discriminated between catholics and Anglicans be the solution?
Rumours are carried by fools. Please can you be bold to let the world know how Peter Obi discriminated between Anglican church and Catholic church. You people will just be spewing nonsense. Tell the world how he discriminated between them or remain silent forever.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
skentelelady:
yoruba muslims are slaves to themselves and even to the northerners. Who told you that you are the real yoruba You hate Christians because they are far better than you in all ramifications

You hypocrites speak for yourself and not for Christian's. I will never allow any Muslim to wear hijab in my school if I had one. Nigeria was peaceful in the 70, 80 and 90s. Muslims and Christian's webt to school together and no hijab even missionary schools. Heaven didnt fall and better children were raised then.

As if wearing hijab will make their children a better person
Stop dragging yourself into yoruba affair ipob miscreant. You are NOT christians.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Akuruoulo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation

HOW MANY KILLER HERDERS HAS BEEN ARRESTED ?
WHY ARE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS FLOWN OVERSEAS AFTER ARREST IN THE NAME OF REPENTANCE ?
WHY ARE FULANI MEN STRONGER THAN GOVERNOR OF A STATE ?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2022
What is the use of the hijab?

What has it done for u guys?

People wear Hijab and still do crazy things.

You all are deceiving yourself.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Shadysen: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
[quote author=Rekhina post=118918447]
You attack am po Allah and the peoples of the lagus and of honorable barawo obasa
Ubangiji ka tsarkake ka
[/quo) TRASH!
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
you guys should stop that useless Christian wife. If he really like the Christians,why didn't him choose a Christian as a vice.
I say again,if any foolish Christian vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket,I pray that may his family be the first casualty when the islamic terrorists start.
Buhari is a good man that is when this same Tinubu was guning for a Muslim Muslim ticket in 2014 Buhari refused.

So because we don't see eye to eye on a particular issue it means all other points are invalidated? This is a lazy man's argument void of sound logic, when will y'all leave the sentimental crap and focus on facts? Show me how Nigeria became more Islamized this past decade and half? YOU NO FIT, simply because IT HASN'T! Show me how Tinubu Islamized Lagos? YOU NO FIT! So clearly there's no evidence to support una shameful claims just blah blah blah, gibberish blah blah blah.....ABEG REST!
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by abbey621(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
if you are not stupid like your father, you should know that we never had Muslim Muslim ticket. As I said Islamisation start step by step. Now it is hijab, tomorrow it will another thing. They moment they succeed in this hijab they will start another thing before you know it they will start destroying churches as in the case of Jos plateau state.

You see why they treat you and your kin like animals and your life no get meaning? That 91 must be your birth year, so a fool at 31 or 32, you most likely will be a fool forever!

Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Shadysen: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Rekhina:
Allah is has blessed muric professor ,he is of holiness and not op sin .
Seek holiness daughter of Allah .
so we have holy muslims?
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Bluntemperor: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
The School you build by your Money or Public Schools that you want to turn to yepere! NO!
This MURIC is sick no be small!
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Gbeng30(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's obvious the leaders of this group need brain check up... Because they are nuisance to this country
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Heterodox(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
I think by now, people should know Yoruba cannot b divided along religious lines.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by skentelelady(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Stop dragging yourself into yoruba affair ipob miscreant. You are NOT christians.
I am yoruba and I am a Christian. Get that clear
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Skmoda360(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2022
Cyynthia:

It will never happen..!!

Olorun Maje!!
Tinubu will never happen to us
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Mrkindness: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
PandoraObi:
So be it, as long as it is not wore on my head or forced on anyone's head, buhari will Islamise Nigeria, his administration is over 7 years yet no sign of Islamisation
urchins don dey show face, grin grin Yoruba Muslims.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
skentelelady:
I am yoruba and I am a Christian. Get that clear
No yoruba christian would ever hate muslims. You are an imposter
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hijab is being worn by Muslims in Lagos public and Muslim schools already. It's a matter of choice.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by IfnobeGod20: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2022
Heterodox:
I think by now, people should know Yoruba cannot b divided along religious lines.
But is now been divided by MURIC because a time will come to enforce this right, they will take the route of self-help.
Soon Shari'a court will be establish in south west because the case is already in court and the actions of MURIC has shown they are ready to divide the region because they've not for once talk about the development of south west but always on one religion issue or the other. Think about that and think deeply.
Re: MURIC To Tinubu: Ensure The Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools by asanausana91: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
abbey621:

So because we don't see eye to eye on a particular issue it means all other points are invalidated? This is a lazy man's argument void of sound logic, when will y'all leave the sentimental crap and focus on facts? Show me how Nigeria became more Islamized this past decade and half? YOU NO FIT, simply because IT HASN'T! Show me how Tinubu Islamized Lagos? YOU NO FIT! So clearly there's no evidence to support una shameful claims just blah blah blah, gibberish blah blah blah.....ABEG REST!
let me tell you how nigeria has been islamise.
1) the bill prohibiting child marriage was stopped by the Muslims
2) the bill for women equality was also stopped by the same people.
3) hijab was made compulsory in all public school. They made show that they follow the case of this hijab up to the supreme court. that shows there is something behind it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Reps Okay's 10 New States + Ban Nigerian's In Diaspora From Elections / Delta State: Office Of The Former Deputy Governor (Picture) / Osinbajo, Akpabio, Ngige At FG Report Card Of Buhari's Administration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.